Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

I think the opposite is possible that the dollar will keep crashing and this will help Bitcoin reach higher. Bitcoin price doesn't make a difference for the dollar to pressure it in lower valuation.

• Useful or interesting 1

You should explain your reasoning and how the rise of Bitcoin price affects the dollar. I haven't read anything about that and you only ask a question all of the sudden but there is no process here, you just spit that out and don't give a reasoning. Conclussions require a process that you skipped or missed.

I don't think there will be a connection, gold is rising too but it doesn't make a problem for the dollar. The standard is the dollar to price assets and only if Bitcoin becomes dominant as a currency and the dollar is abandoned it will be a crash for dollar, but this will mean it won't be used anymore.

I think that Bitcoin as a currency will be in competition to the dollar too. I have heard people thinking that the dollar will crash but not because Bitcoin is competing. The dollar is losing value to the euro every day for some time, this doesn't mean that Bitcoin has an effect on the dollar price.

• +1 1

For sure the price of Bitcoin can reach heighs and adoption can happen and perhaps it will be used instead of the dollar, although the dollar will not lose price but lose appeal. It will just won't be used instead it will be bitcoin.

When the bull is come it will not impact on the dollar price becasue the dollar price is stable and the bitcoin just touch the 100k dollar so it pump the crypto market coin not to impact the dollar price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it gonna be happen, the crypto is  a digital currency and the other hand the dollar is  a fiat currency. The price of the fiat is little bit more stable than the btc, the dollar have a strong position in the financial system as well. 

I think bitcoin value not reach 100k dollar is 2020... But hope so in 2021 they cross the 100k dollar and reach near to 150k dollar... Because now a days bitcoin value increasing too much on the daily basis... Hope so end of this year they Cross 25k dollar...

The dollar has a stable value so as Bitcoin reaches that high I don’t think it will crash the dollar price because even many will sell their bitcoin to the dollar.Despite dominating the market, Fiat has a strong and bright future ahead of it.

My friend, I think that if Bitcoin reaches this point, I see that the American dollar will be affected very much and the whole world will return its dominant currency in the world, and Bitcoin will replace the US dollar, I think, although this is a complicated matter. Thank you.

• +4 1

For my point of view it will not happen. It is because the value of usd will fail, the value of butcoin when you will exchange it will also fail.

The relationship between the dollar and Bitcoin is an inverse relationship Thus, the decrease in the value of the dollar is matched by the increase in the value of Bitcoin But not all the time It is natural for the dollar to rise slowly, and for Bitcoin to rise as well.

No, my friend, the rise in the price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with the dollar because Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency, and it can rise to more than $100,000, I am the dollar, it is the official currency of a particular country that cannot be affected by the digital world and encryption. 

This is an intriguing inquiry.

Presently, I am likewise pondering about it.

As everybody posted here, they addressed no for the explanation that nobody will purchase BTC with that cost. However, imagine a scenario in which individuals out of nowhere need to change over their BTC into dollars. Gee, another intriguing inquiry.

thanks for your post...

If you are talking about value of dollar against BTC then it will certainly drop. But overall dollar is a fiat currency and it's general fiat value don't depend upon price of bitcoin.

The price of dollar does not depend on price of any cryptocurrency. It have completely different factors of improvement as compared to cryptocurrency. But sometimes one thing that benefits cryptocurrency can damage dollar like this prevailing pandemic.

• +3 1

My friend, you cannot guess such events, but I think that the dollar will collapse completely if the price of Bitcoin reaches the price of 100 thousand because at that time the dollar will not be finally returned in value and I think that this will happen in the future, but not soon, it will happen with the passage of time. For her day

I do not think that anything will happen if the Bitcoin currency rose this year and the exchange rate of the dollar is not affected by it because the value of Bitcoin rose to 20, but the dollar did not change and its price did not decrease.

The value of dollars is always crashing in real when compared to other assets because the FED has been constantly printing new dollars for the last 3 years.

They even announced they will print it more. The only reason why the prices of Gold and other EMTIA aren't going nuts at the moment is because of manipulation but we will see how long will this be sustainable. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well, many things have happened since you made your publication, but I think that the halving again influenced the price and made a bull market start. Right now the price is approximately $33k and it's very close to $100k because it only needs to multiply by 3 to reach that target. For that reason, I think it is very possible that this will happen, although it will be necessary to wait and see what happens during the next weeks, but for now everything points to $100k and even a little more.

Regarding the fall of the dollar, before the pandemic a big fall was foreseeable and many analysts anticipated it, but the pandemic made everything happen quickly and no doubt that affected Bitcoin positively. It's possible that it will continue to fall in the coming months and that will again be very positive for BTC.

Dollars will not crash and i hope that when the BTC go high and touch the 100,000$ that time the USD price is stable as it is now and in the crypto market big whales are investing and make money in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I do not think that the Bitcoin prices can affect the value of the Dollar. it might be true that when Bitcoin reaches unprecedented prices like one hundred thousand Dollar, many people will start to withdraw their fiat Dollars from their bank accounts and invest it in cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin, and this will lead to more rise in the price but I do not think that the Dollar price will crash.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

I do not really expect, whatever the price of the bitcoin, that the dollar will collapse, the matter is not so easy, it may actually be the same thing. You can deal with Bitcoin and the dollar, but the dollar will remain