Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I think that this is not possible at the moment, if I earned $ 2,000 each month from cryptocurrency, I would quit my job.

Crypto is a good way to earn but I’m not gonna quiet my job for it because it’s not a permanent solution to earn. We must have a job to live on.. but for extra income we can use crypto 

Well,  will not leave my stable job to work full-time here in crypto currency world because we don't know if we willl get stable earning here.  Much better to make this as a extra income and much better if we develop our knowledge about crypto currencies. 

You've asked the exact question cryptocurrency is a great business, with it many people make a living.the whole world works in it. Cryptocurrency is very demanding . People are happy with that too

For the moment no because I still don't have a good base in crypto when I make it I will quite my job 

No. Cannot quite job because of  cryptocurrency ,like if the price of cryptocurrency falls and you will not get profits and you need some money then either you have to sell coins and make cash or you have to borrow money on interest ,which is a sign of burden,so its important to do job and trading cryptocurrency would be your secondary job in free time ,etc ,well you can say job is job you need one to earn a handsome payments.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

NO ,

Why you think anyone will do that? Yes we can give a good passive income but I don't belive that can replace our job or something. If anyone do that he's putting his career in line .

Well, if I am not a student right now and have a job and all the things that adults have to do. I would really quit my job. I mean, having a boss is super scary and terrifying.  You don't want someone to boss you all day. I don't want that. I rather be my own boss (hahahaha) . I rather have my energy be consumed in earning cryptocurrencies .

For a beginner, I won't advise you quit your job because of crypto, but for heavy investors, with the huge profit made from crypto investment, there will nothing wrong with quitting your job for crypto business.

You can not quit your job and stay beside collecting bitcoin from the taps .. But you can collect a good number of bitcoin and then try to trade it and earn from trading operations from falling currencies and then wait and sell when it goes up.

When i decided not to terminate the task, although When i achieved it a 2nd destination to do the job. and so if you experience time to yourself When i work towards crypto in case the period is effective inside my area When i get away from crypto for a short time about relax.

No way,  I will not quit my job for crypto because earning here are not stable,  because of market flactuations. That will give loses to us especially if we dont have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency 

In my option you can still at your work while doing crypto . You can make crypto as your extra income in daily basis .. Working in a really physical matter is different in crypto work .. in physical Work you will learn many strategy meanwhile in crypto you will earn extra..

I think that not at the moment, work feeds me, but if I was not 26 years old, but for example 18-19 and the same experience as now, then Yes, I would definitely leave my job for trading cryptocurrencies.

There is nothing bad to quit my job if the job is hard to do with very little retirement compared from what k am earning with cryptocurrencies . 

For me, it is my full time job because i don't have any work beside this one since I am a student and it hars to find part time job. 

When you get this and remember it as evident, at exactly that point would you be able to begin to command the market reliably. And afterward perhaps, quite possibly, you may have the option to leave your place of employment, move to heaven and do anything you desire for an incredible remainder.

I do not think this is very likely, as the Asian banks' attitude towards bitcoin is strict and pessimistic. Maybe you should hold crypto coins for a while.

Yes i can quit my job because of crypto but it depends with what i earn from crypto. If i will be earning more than $. 100 per day in crypto then i will quit my job.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes I can do so, we all are looking to be paid, and if crypto is really paying well then we must be sure to really identify that route that works well for us the right ideas and the best of them all, there is a lot to which we should follow when we are doing something in the market that we are able to consider the right effort to which we are doing the cases 

Crypto World; CryptoTalk.Org Make posts and earn bitcoins! Existing user? Sign In . Sign In. ... Can you Quite your Job because crypto? ..

On 2/19/2020 at 7:47 AM, Bestman90 said:

Udhxjcgkvk cryptocurregoduxhxj ncy, in order to make a livingbjsjn hgdykn fjjg ff out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is yxdjifuddu duddu not a get rich quick business..

One way to start gaining experience in any activity is honesty and no matter the effort, you have to do it very well, so why not try to make useful posts, it is comforting to know that small things help.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I do not see it feasible. The goal of cryptocurrencies is to invest and save and its value is volatile. If you make your life dependent on them you can have days of extreme wealth and also nights of extreme poverty. My advice, that is an extra income.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

It is possible that this will happen. It is a currency with a humiliating future. The largest possible amount must be collected, since its price is high, so the profit is guaranteed. 

Yes of course I'll definitely will do that if my Investment has value more than I expected. No one will having a job if they earn much from Investment unless they love their job. If you think that you will quit your job make sure that you have a steady income in crypto industry.