Google translator - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

Google translate is a site that really works and can translate any language. Google is very good at this. I live in Turkey, but now thanks to Google translation translation in english I'm writing.

Google translation is one of the best translation app that can translate 108 languages including 5 modern languages. Besides this you can type your message or content by just speaking and Google translator wrote him accurate.

On 11/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, Raqeebzy said:

That is a long process to a lazy me. Rather, I use Chrome extensions in translating webpages in other languages to English. It works as perfect as Google translator and it is fast once it recognise a different language from English.

PS: Beware of the type of extension you use for. Some are malicious.

Google Translator app is a very useful app.  There you will find all the languages of the world.  So that you can understand the language of all countries.  It is used by many.  Many people do not know English, they write in English using the Google Translator app.  So this app is useful for everyone

• +3 1

Hello my friend Google translator is a language translator. In whole world there are soo mamy people use Google translator. When they dont know any language then they use translator to thir own language they can understand. 

• +1 1

Yes, of course, Google Translate is one of the best translations for many languages and it helps me a lot because I communicate with others with its help; Sometimes he has some mistakes, but it is the best in my opinion.

Google translator is good as long as you use the web version, since the application usually presents errors in compatibility with some words or with voice writing, since it does not assign the relevant signs to improve the compression of the message to be transmitted.

I recommend using the built-in translator of firefox, opera or bing.

• +3 1

Of course,google trqnslator  is one of the most useful varsion for us.to transfar voice from writing mathod is here.there are many member of the forum who use google translator to make posts and comments.

The great application for translating in all language. It helps us to better communication between people from different countries. Google translate is an addition in Google chrome and phone app. You only need to copy and paste the next and also can work on it I without the Internet and the voice translator features.

It is useful specially if you don't know the exact word you want to use or the exact translation in english. But it is applicable only to a word and not for a sentence.

It's a free service for all to translate instantly word or phrases between English and other 100 languages. 

It's faster and cheaper. It is more easier when the person is traveling to another state where people speak or use a completely different language. Then google can help a lot!!

Google Translate is a loose multilingual neural device translation carrier advanced through Google, to translate textual content and web sites from one language into another.

• +5 1

The Google translator has been very helpful to many members of these forum including myself, sometimes I try to diversify by visiting the Russian section to know what's happening around there, and these is only possible when I employ  the use of the Google translator services

Google Translate is an incredible tool. It’s fast, easy to use, and even available for offline use. Google Translate can translate multiple forms of text and media, which includes text, speech, and text within still or moving images. Specifically, its functions include that Written Words Translation: a function that translates written words or text to a foreign language. Google Translate is great for quick translations that do not need to be perfect. If you want to translate a piece of text to see what it says in your own language, Google Translate will translate well enough that you can piece together the general meaning of the text. 

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Google Translator app is a very useful app.  There you will find all the languages of the world.  So that you can understand the language of all countries.  It is used by many.  Many people do not know English, they write in English using the Google Translator app.  So this app is useful for everyone

I am very much aware of this. I use it roo especially browsing in the Russian section of the forum; reading more quality posts. But a flag need to be raised:

First, don't get too carried away with using translator to post in the forum. 

Secondly, beware of which you choose. Some language bots might be phishing.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion Google translator is a nice tool whose translation quality varies according to the language we want to translate. I have used it for translating texts written in exotic languages and translations sometimes do not quite make sense. I guess this is something that should be considered if using this tool for posting content in the forum. In any case, our contributions may be of better quality if we put some extra effort in learning some English.

• +1 1

google translation is a very good system developed for those who do not speak a language. Almost all languages are available. Although he uses some complicated grammar, he directly conveys what he wants to say.

On 06.10.2020 at 13:48, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

I have just installed IOS 14.2 on my Iphone, and there is a new app, named Translator. After a couple of translation, needed for my work, i may say it's even better that Google Translate. The phrases are definetely translated better.

now a days google translator is very useful for peoples..because all people are cannot communicate to each other with english..then peoples translate his own language to english in google transletor..so it is very useful..

• +1 1

Я всегда использую исключительно Google translator. Не знаю почему, но мне никогда не нравились переводчики от других производителей и компаний по какой-то неизвестной причине. затем интерфейс, затем световой диапазон, затем просто голос аудиопереводчика, затем просто сайт может замереть. google translator - это то, что вам нужно. рекомендовать.

• -3 1

You talking about a app who translate  any language. Useful and so strong app. I used this app for 1 year and i really happy for use this app who want to translate they can use this google translate

This app is very useful, everyone uses this app less. This application is very effective, you can if you want to translate.

U dictionary  by oxford is good one too where you can make good translations even if you are ofline, you just need to download  some data for one time and you can use it ofline too.

• +5 1

It is a very useful app. If you don't understand any language you can get help from the Google  Translator app. 

You can convert one language to another language if you need.