Google translator - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

Yes, it's a great translator. As I am not a native speaker of the English language, I use it to translate some words or sentences that I do not understand.

Google translate is awesom, i use it every time i have to translate something, it’s my go to choice for translations because of wide language support

Definitely, No doubt Google is proving best service over the world. All their application are best like maps, playstore,youtube . Google Translator is one of them. 

many languages are spoken in the world and google make is easy to understand each other. 

• +4 1

i think google translator makes the human being more "lazy" because he doesn't need to know much about other languages he can just translate, but i also find google translator useful for several other ways as a teaching

googel translator app one of best application in the world. fix any problem in languages   and many futures  in this application translat photo translat voice 

Thanks for sharing this many peoples are working here from different countries and they have different languages and they face difficulty in posting so this is helpful for them but if they learn english then it will be more better for them because english us an international language

The Google Translator is one of the best Translators because you can literally take a photo of a word or a phrase and it will translate FROM A PHOTO.

it's very useful.  

On 10/6/2020 at 1:48 PM, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

Yeah that's true google translator is the best translator on the internet, ad its the only translator i know that works for free, the best thing about this tool is that i found a lots of languages, and like you said all we have to do is copy and past on the space provided and done, of course there will be some miss understanding but  its worth it.

• +5 1

It is the best translater inthe world because all knows that it is owned by Google .Google translater that can translate any language into your desired language within a few seconds which depends on your network speed. And lastly I'm saying it is the best.So try it

One of the greatest app of all time. It helped me in crunch moments. Easy to use and give remarkable output. Also handy in use, the notification system is Quite stunning. You just need to copy and paste and rest is upon this.

You can see many translator apps on internet but google translator is the best site where all people of the  world can get benefits. They can easily convert one language to another language. By using this site different countries of people's  can talk to each other. 

Google translator is the best, I have used it to translate into my local language before, there were only little errors. I have used it on many sites to translate. But there are other transactors that are good like google translator. 

You can use this applications to translate the topics and replies of the russian section because we can get more information in a different way and learn more new ideas to earn.

Google translater is 1 of the best free language translater. It is a free multilingual machine translation service develep by google to translate text and Websites from one language into anothers. 

It is an excellent app to be able to work on the internet with any text that needs or needs translation in any language, you just have to read it well so that the translation has coherence in some words. There are many people in the world who know English and need to traslate into another language it is advisable to read the translated text first, others do not know English and need a translator.I Speak English and Spanish, I do not need to use it unless it is the translation for another languages. i need it to traslate some documents or texts.

It is the best translater inthe world because all knows that it is owned by Google .Google translater that can translate any language into your desired language within a few seconds which depends on your network speed. And lastly I'm saying it is the best.So try it

actually, i use deepl translator, its much better than google translator because i worked with google translator for a weeks, and the result was bad.

I used google translator because it can help to convert one language to another language.google translator is easy to use and it provide all feature such as speak to convert in text other languages.

It is a good translator but it should be updated and reinforced because there are words that translate it erroneously so that the context of the whole prayer or text can have low meaning.

google translator is good but lately they need to update their page because it gives error in some words in the text or the pronunciation does not want to hear but I love to chat 

Google translate is good to be a basis so you can choose the exact words you want to put in your sentence, but there are translations that is not translated very well so always reread the translations before you post it.

It is good, but sometimes it gives the meanings of words incorrectly, so please focus on making the information clear to the reader in a good and correct way

19 hours ago, Alex Bhatti said:

True, Google Translate is one of the high ranked translate app in the world. It has almost 100+ languages in the app that the people use to communicate with rest of the world. It is very to use as compares to others.

It is not one of the high rank, it is the first one the list and it is ranked number 1. I like the app, it translates good. But I make use of others too because google do not have app specifically for the purpose, I will always have to go online for it through browser. 

I also use google translator to translate any language to other. It's easy to understand and it can convert one language to other easily without consuming time. It's one of the best thing in google