Google translator - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

the google translator is very good, it has most of the languages in the world, the problem is that sometimes it has errors in grammar

On 10/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

I think this is one of the best applications. I use it a lot. I highly recommend the google translator ios app. We can download the language there and translate to your language offline. A very useful feature especially for me as I don't always have internet access.

The analogue of this translator is Yandex translator, but Google translator I think better because there is the possibility of editing text and choose the context to offer lined up correctly

One point that must be observed in using this software is that we must put all the rules of writing and grammar such as dots, commas, etc. in the right place to receive a smooth and expressive translation.

I also love to use this translator, it is convenient. easy to switch to any language and even listen to the pronunciation of words.

Google Translator is the most popular tanslation system in the world. Supports many languages. But sometimes, especially complex sentences makes a lot of mistakes. Therefore google translator is more suitable for word translation.

On 10/6/2020 at 7:48 AM, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

It is very practical and it is used for many things, not only to translate from English to Spanish but it has a huge variety of languages and it is very practical to answer some questions when studying or translating some things

Özellikle araştırmacıların ve öğrencilerin ödevlerinde sıklıkla kullandığı bu sistem sayesinde en hızlı ve mümkün olan en doğru şekilde çeviriler elde edilmektedir. Cümlelerin ve kelimelerin çevrilmesinin yanında aynı zamanda görsel, ses ve internet sayfaları üzerinden de çeviriler yapılmaktadır. 

Thanks to this system, which researchers and students frequently use in their homework, translations are obtained in the fastest and most accurate way possible. In addition to the translation of sentences and words, translations are also made through visual, audio and internet pages.

google translate is now the best translator you can find. this was not the case before, but now you just need to give it the exact text to translate and it will do it perfectly (with so little errors).

On 10/6/2020 at 8:15 AM, Abduslampooom said:

I am using it to write this post, frankly, the best application for acquaintance between people

If it is very good to be able to communicate with people who are not their native language and it helps to learn more about some languages.

One of the most used Google tools, it is a very good translator, 
although I think you have to know how to use it, because if you 
use them wrong the translations can be wrong, be careful with your 
grammar, and your way of writing, and I assure you that it will 
be fine for you, this tool It has helped me a lot to learn this 
language too.

Edited by diegoram

Personally, the google translator is one of the most reliable translators that I consider its application is practical, I prefer to use this app more than any other translator app

This application has saved many people, especially in their work, as it facilitates the work a lot and with it you become proficient in all languages

Although it lacks a lot, it is one of the best translation tools. I usually use this app, it really helps me but sometimes it doesn't help at all.

• +5 1

Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another.

YES, google translator is excellent with translations, it is just a matter of writing correctly so that you can make a translation as accurate as possible, there are also other good applications such as deepl

Google translator is one of the translators that I use when I need to translate something that is not in my language, it has been very efficient and thanks to it I have been able to get information about those configurations of some applications that do not bring my language, it is very good, I recommend it.

It is useful, in the last years it has improved a lot although there are really better options, a clear example of this can be the deepl translator who translates long texts without incoherence in the language, although with time I have realized that the google translator works better for short texts.

Although it still needs to be improved in some aspects, it is very good, it has helped me on multiple occasions, I recommend it.

It is one of the most important platforms used for people to easily access information. Over time its ability to translate sentences has developed more.