How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Projects like bitcoin which considered one of the best projects during the 21th century isn't designed not to be survived or even survive for only a few years.. i think there is a designed plan which will stay forever even if there are many governments and banks still against these cryptocurrencies projects! so i think that we can't answer your question and we shouldn't even ask how long would it survive!

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the cryptographic world and that leadership has been maintained since its creation, in my opinion it is the one that gives prestige to the cryptographic world, its presence enhances cryptocurrencies, so its permanence in the cryptographic industry will be For a long period, of course, it will have to be renewed over time like any product, and it is that many cryptocurrencies have emerged from the bitcoin blockchain, but the fight is given and we hope that bitcoin continues to triumph as it has been up to now.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Projects like bitcoin which considered one of the best projects during the 21th century isn't designed not to be survived or even survive for only a few years.. i think there is a designed plan which will stay forever even if there are many governments and banks still against these cryptocurrencies projects! so i think that we can't answer your question and we shouldn't even ask how long would it survive!

@MuhammadSh..No one knows how long Bitcoin will last in the world.  But I think Bitcoin will have a huge impact on the world in the future.  If you look at the demand and price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin is not yet legal in all countries, but its users are all over the world.  Bitcoin has a lot of investors and traders.  You can make a profit by investing and trading with this currency.  However, I think Bitcoin will be legal in all countries in the future

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency and industry.  Many people are now very interested in this currency.  Not only is the demand for it increasing day by day but its price is also increasing day by day. I think Bitcoin will be a permanent currency in the future.

Governments will not be able to resist Bitcoin, they cannot stop them, and they cannot prevent millions from using it. I think that Bitcoin continues to progress, and the issue of controlling all paper currencies and taking them out of service is a matter of time

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a super crruncy in the world right now..its future is bright than other cryptocurrencies. All the exchange of major crypto site occur in Bitcoin .i think its valueable crruncy .May be its demand increase in future by creating awareness of sing bitcoin.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrancy can be replaced or the btc can be overtaken by any other cryptocurrancy, no one can be certain about any thing, one thing is must and that is for few more years there are bright chances to grow for btc

• +1 1

Still the Bitcoin is new in the market and it take some time still the BTC coin price is low becasue it touch the almost high price is 2$ million and than may be any new coin come and that cross the BTC but before that no one coin will cross that.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it will remain for the entire life of crypto. Ifthere will come a situation when all bitcoin is mined then there should be a probability of extinction of bitcoin. 

• +1 2

I don't think so that Bitcoin is going to be vanished. Bitcoin is the globally most trustable favorable and widely used currency on which are the cryptocurrency users trust . As the Bitcoin has faced a crash some few days ago but it will go to its height again in my view and will also be unable to retain its place.

all these things can take you to the issues of the countries that are not accepting the currency and it is even hard to accept for them but lets see if they accept it as the way of the payment.

Bitcion is the most highest paid coins in cryptocurrency where almost half of it transactions is with bitcion, it will survive because is people are confident with bitcion on how is operate, is fast and affordable to make investment anytime with it 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hey friends, Bitcoins will continue to develop into a better future cryptocurrency industry, and forever will continue to survive for the advancement of digital technology that we can see and feel together in the  future, as well as the convenience and security that we will get in the future later in terms of transportation any such payment

Bitcoin is the most valuable crruncy.its price is high than all other crrunccies.i think bitcoin is the main crruncy of cryptocurrency and Major exchange and trade occurs in this crruncy so it will be major crruncy in international marketing in future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the king of all currencies, and many alternative currencies have emerged thanks to Bitcoin and blockchain technology, and many currencies have developed and I think that currencies will continue to appear as long as Bitcoin is in control of the market and continues to spread.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:33 AM, Lubruselu said:

Bitcoin will stay in the crypto market forever and it cannot be replaced by any of the coin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is most trusted 

Like you and I think the same that bitcoin will never disappear since the first and main cryptocurrency with the largest capital therefore if bitcoin the world of cryptocurrencies will disappear
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting

• +2 1

I don't think so that the regulation of bitcoin by any government is going to damage it. There can be some effects on its price but still it will stay in the market because in the previous 11 years it has developed itself into a very strong online asset.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/11/2019 at 11:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

We can't predict for how long cryptocurrency industry will last we all know that cryptocurrency is a decentralized system it is not controlled by government so government might do anything to collapse the system.

I think as long as cryptocurrency is alive bitcoin will be alive. Bitcoin is more like a father of all currencies. Bitcoins price affect other coins too. People believe in cryptocurrency because of bitcoin. So i don't think bitcoin will ever be replaced or dead.

I think Bitcoin can survive in the world forever because blockchain technology will exist for very long time & data from the blockchain technology won't be deleted. Bitcoin can have no values in the future time but Bitcoin currency will survive many years. It is my understanding friends.

Bitcoin will survive for a long time in the world of cryptocurrency.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is increasing, so is the demand for it in the world market.  Moreover, the number of users of this bitcoin is constantly increasing and the number of new members is becoming more and more interested in using this bitcoin.  Moreover, Bitcoin has now been introduced as a system in various shopping malls.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin will stay in the world of cryptocurrency as far as there is demand for it in the market. It is completely decentralized and not controlled by any franchise which can damage it by stop backing it. There is a huge demand of Bitcoin nowadays because it is the most expensive cryptocurrency. It looks to me like a forever project.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Dude as long as people are showing their interest in Bitcoins and they are utilising in investing in Bitcoin so nobody can stop Bitcoin to be flourish and government can also do that thing in this way

• +2 1

I think that bitcoin will survive in the crypto currency industry for as long as it will exist because even if a country wants to do any harm to bitcoin, all crypto currencies will be affected as well.

It's quite a taffy to say How long Bitcoin can survive in the cryptocurrency industry but as much as the demand of BTC grow as much us the Bitcoin will survive in the cryptocurrency industry

• +4 1