Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

You can use several of wallet for crypto. I barely used coinbase wallet fot ceypto. It's very fantastic wallet. You can try this for your crypto wallet.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

Hard wallets are wallets that like a flash drive, and its offline wallet you use the drive to hold a coin offline, and yobit is not a wallet its an exchanging site, and faucethub is now closed but its a micro-wallet, and coin.ph is a good wallet i heard a lot about this online wallet.

there are many different popular wallets like TrustWallet, Coinbase, QWallet and Blockchain, so you can choose at least among those that I suggested

On 11/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, Ali Ghouri said:

There are different online wallet's such as

Coinbase wallet

Bitcoin wallet

Crypto wallet

Which one is crypto wallet? I have never heard of a wallet called crypto wallet before. Also, I do not like bitcoin wallet, because it support only phones, it can not work on computers. Coinbase has been the wallet I can not use again, I prefer to have my coins on the blockchain instead. 

There are many types of wallet in cryptos like trust wallet, coinbase wallet etc. But I am using coinbase wallet, Cryptonator wallet and many other exchanges wallet. I feel safe in coinbase wallet.

There are a lot of wallets which  are used to store cryptocoins but they are different in terms of security they provided. There are basically two types of wallet :

soft wallet and hot wallet 

I suggest you to choose software wallets to store cryptocruncy because these wallets are highly secured. 

There are many internet wallets but in crypto world everyone need trustable  and secure wallets .In my opinions Binance wallet and blockchain wallets are so good for storing of cryptocruncy. 

• -1 1

5 Different Types Of Crypto Wallets You Should Know About...

1. Hardware Wallets 

Hardware wallets, as the name suggests, are hardware devices build specifically for handling private keys and public addresses.

2.Paper Wallets

Paper wallets are not for everyone because they are a tad bit technical and requires a high level of caution from the user. It is so because in a typical paper wallet you just print your private keys and public addresses on a piece of paper and start transferring your bitcoins or altcoins on it.

3. Desktop Wallets

Desktop wallets for Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are installable software packs that are available for most of the desktop operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux.

4. Mobile Wallets

Mobile wallets for Bitcoins and altcoins are the most used wallets right now on the market and it is so because they are mobile-based and also easy to use.

5. Web Wallets 

Web wallets are hot wallets that are always connected to the internet and can be accessed via different internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, 

10 hours ago, YuryRa said:

Hardware wallets are standalone wallets, they are different from yobit wallets because yobit wallet is an online wallet and can be hacked, but hardware wallets are good they are hard to hack.

I also support your point, the safest wallet to have are hardware wallets, they bring about safety, they are resistant to malware than hot wallets, but we should still be very careful while using it against malware. 

There are many internet wallets but .Hardware wallets are most safe.But we cant get them easily.so web wallet and software wallets are best anyone.

There are many internet wallets for saving cryptocruncy such Coinbase wallet 

Atomic wallet

Trust wallet 

Block chain wallet

Mycelium wallet 

Electrum wallet 

Coimbase wallet,  trust wallet, bitcoin wallet and Mycelium wallet are wonderful and secure wallets that work on a daily basis to provide security for the subscribing member of the wallet. These are  really wonderful wallet.

There are different types of wallets for storing cryptocruncy such as 

Trezor - hardware wallet.
KeepKey - hardware wallet.
Binance (Trust Wallet) - mobile phone wallet.
Electrum - software wallet.

There are many wallets circling around. Choice of the best wallet depends upon the user. Some of the wallets are secure but funds transfer is difficult and fee is high.

Others are cheap but not so secure.

I recommend to use trust wallet as it is more secure and 100 trusted wallet with large number of users.

As everything know there are many wallet which are using different users different wallet.i also use blockchain wallet because it's security is very high and easy to use.

There are many wallets  in the crypto market. Some wallets  are good . I mostly  use trust  wallet . This wallet is the best wallet. Because it is safe and secure wallet. Its transaction  fee is very low.

There are usually different types of wallets.Yobit is exchang wallet for crypto , block chain wallet, trust wallet, coinomi wallet, coinbase ,wallets hard ware wallet exodus wallet all are these for crypto use

Wallets are helpful for the eachange save and secure the currency .There are usually different types of wallets.Yobit is exchang wallet for crypto , block chain wallet, trust wallet, coinomi wallet, coinbase ,wallets hard ware wallet exodus wallet all are these for crypto use.

There are many type of wallets some are fake and some are real and amazing.

The following wallets are best according to me.

Trust wallet 

Binance

Both are easy to use and safe.

Friend,as you new in crypto world. You want to use secure wellet, in my opinion following are best for holding crypto currencies. 

1.coinbase

2.Electrum

3.Blockchain

Truly I likewise think coinbase is a tied down wallet it's extraordinary to use as it additionally underpins distinctive crypto coins and it has numerous functionalities when contrasted with som different wallets.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:39 PM, Maqsood said:

Trust  wallet  is  easy  to  use  and  safe  wallet .

It  is use for  online trading. 

Trust  wallet  is  easy  to  use  and  safe. 

In  this  our  data  remain  secure. 

This has been one of the good online wallets, but the best wallet are the hardware wallet because they are the safest an yet easy to make use of. But, trust wallet as an online wallet but yet still have good security. I also like metamask and atomic wallet. 

Many of the wallets I mentioned share many characteristics, and are almost always good security. However, Yobit wallet features a huge list of currencies that you can trade in, and the commission for transfers in it is not high.

• +1 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro