Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

With crypto you can get rich very fast but could also lose most of your money too, if you can control your fears and have patience, you will get rich otherwise you will lose very fast

Crypto is a get rich Quick?, - By no means. Rather, it is a fortunate circumstance. Of course, people who held Bitcoin since 2010-2015 got rich quickly enough at the end of 2017, but looking at the posts of those years on the forums, few could have guessed that Bitcoin at its peak would cost $ 20K. If in the cryptocurrency market you can get rich quickly and go broke so quickly, then most likely it's just luck. There is no universal way to get rich quickly, even to catch the "bird of happiness and luck" you need to work and study for a long time and fruitfully, perhaps "luck" and will look in your direction.

Yes you are right you have to be patient to get rich not only in crypto currency and even in real life, if you are in too much of a hurry for wealth when you do not want to work hard, I believe you are not going to get what  you are looking, in life you have to be patient and responsible in all things, everything is a question of time.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:21 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We think same like you and now we have fact trading/ investment not easy and many people bankrupt because of this. Reality is painful but now I see crypto as alternative income, the main income is off line job. Believe or not that mindset make me can control passion and patient at the same time.

This is what happens to beginners. When they see the crypto market they assume that you can make money easily from it. But when they realize that it isn't so, most of them run away because they have already lost some money.

It is not a quick wealth,but people who have real effort,patience and will will be able to achieve it.People who do not know how to be patient will not be able to benefit from this market in the future and will only watch from a distance.As I think about it,I know I just have to wait.

On the one hand, yes, you can quickly multiply your investment by several hundred or even thousands of times. This is proven. But there are many but. I will not talk about the fact that you can both lose your funds and be deceived, everyone understands this. But what you can earn is not bad, it's a fact.

Hello, it depends if you have a budget to invest, it could be fast and you study the market thoroughly and here is smart enough, the process of obtaining profits could be fast
a big greeting and good luck

I also think that we all think the same when we enter the world of cryptocurrencies that we would get rich instantly or overnight, because we get carried away by the videos we see or the photos that some trader with luxury cars post on Instagram When it's all a marketing lie that they apply to sell you $ 200 courses. But when you start and you see that not everything is luxury cars, you see how difficult it is to earn money easily as they promise you, you start to lose hope in this, but there is nothing more wrong about that, we have to stop being carried away by the images that we see on social networks and investigate a little better where we are getting

Actually, it is almost like that, you can get rich with cryptocurrency, but you need to work a lot on it, and have luck on your side. You are more likely to make a windfall due to market pressures rather than the quality of your mining rig (or mining rig, a computerized system for mining cryptocurrencies). Therefore, for the more committed and adventurous it may be worth a try: Mining to obtain cryptocurrencies requires some free software tools and a dedicated mining rig. Go back a few years in time you could grab a powerful PC at home and easily earn a few bucks. Nowadays, you can spend weeks and up to a month's salary to build a machine with four memory cards working hard and still not get a penny. It is not impossible, that is clear, but we can think of simpler ways to earn a dollar. If you are determined to make the leap and get involved in cryptocurrency mining, be it for educational or geek appeal reasons rather than a desire to make money, the best thing you can do is dive into one of the many data mining forums. that exist.

Crypto can make you rich very quickly but only after years of stuggle and consistent work. You need to undestand that nothing happens without a reason. You can't achieve success by doing nothing. There isn't overnight success and who tells the opposite is a liar. Consider cryptoindustry as any other bussines models, the more time and effort you give to it, the more profit, knowledge and experience you get from it, period!

Naturally, there is no earnings where you can get millions of dollars by pressing one button. You must analyze the market and evaluate your capabilities.

Rapid growth depends a lot on the initial capital invested, and that you earn percentages depending on your scalping strategy, with a good investment, 5% a day is a very good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

if you play our investments in the right way, you can earn alot of money, but getting rich at dawn tomorrow night, if not.. you would need alot of capital to invest and risk thousands of dollars in order to obtain a considerable amount of wealth

I mean like its just like the other business it requires time and some work too but here there are many ways to deal with the work and this is the easiest one to make money for me and while at it you learn some information that you didn't knew yet too.

• +4 1

well my experience it is not machine you get quick rich some time you do wrong trade you can get very heavy lost from crypto.

I think that in any profession or any hobby it takes a certain time to master this path. For example, you cannot learn to draw in a week, even. As well as trading cryptocurrency. Everything takes time and effort

4 minutes ago, junnjee said:

well my experience it is not machine you get quick rich some time you do wrong trade you can get very heavy lost from crypto.

So do you mean to say that crypto trading is a bubble and no one real get constant profit but downs and ups all the time?

Anyone who thinks that he will get rich with crypto overnight is very wrong, it does not work that way, you have to work a lot, maybe doing airdrops, trading, whatever, but you have to work a lot.

37 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Zuev95Yes, my friend, I am grateful for your tremendous efforts in benefiting us .... There are those who believe that once you enter this world, you will reap countless profits ... Yes, there are those who succeed, but there are those who also failed, and failure and success is a sure year in our life .. ... we have to present the reasons and everyone will come .. we must continue and not despair ... courage ... persistence ... all factors that cause our success. We wish success to every hardworking and I recommend not to despair ...

Failures always happen on the path of life and strong people overcome them, but the weak cannot do anything. In this life you need to develop and learn, you need to be smart

Yes, we all at the beginning thought that we would gather a revolution Of cryptocurrencies but I discover that it requires time and patience And a big money investment to actually get what I wanted And get a fortune and make profits Also, we must be careful when investing in order not to lose our money or be exposed to theft and fraud We become poor in a short time instead of becoming rich

Nothing in this life is fast and easy, everything requires effort and insight. It is a very profitable business, you have to dedicate time and study to it and it will go very well.

A well-thought-out approach will not allow you to get rich at once, you need to analyze a lot and choose suitable projects. If you invest everything in one high-risk project, then of course you can get rich if you are very lucky (the odds are like in roulette), but most likely you will be left with nothing

I agree with you in that, cryptocurrencies have many opportunities and you can dispense with them, but also you can lose quickly as well

"I do know one guaranteed way to make a small fortune, but you have to start with a large fortune...."

That's not guaranteed either. Imagine you bought bitcoin in 2009. You are guaranteed a HUGE profit and without a guarantee of a loss at all.