Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

On 12/11/2019 at 6:25 AM, Lubruselu said:

Cryptocurrency is not the business that's can makees you quickly rich, but it is the place where you have sure to sell and buy crypto anytime

Crypto ensures that there is a market but how you treat that market is fully up to you. There are thousands of crypto currencies listed in so many exchanges. You need to pick the right one to invest into and make your profits. You would not get rich quick in crypto infact you might end up losing money.

• +1 1

Crypto is not a get rich quick. Getting rich in crypto requires time, been patience, and not to be greedy. Crypto world is also risky you need to intelligent and experience to be successful. 

Crypto also requires hard work and dedication to get rich but it crypto you can be sure to be paid for your work but in real world many people are not paid according to work so they cannot get rich.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are right my friend. When I also joined this forum like you earlier, I also thought that we can learn a lot from here and we can become rich very soon from here. But after investing on cryptocurrency, I have analyzed this thing very well that we cannot get rich here as soon as we think. We can be rich by working all over the cryptocurrency but for that we need a lot of time. We should work with everyone here and should not hurry here at all because it requires hard work from us. But in my view, this is such a business that we can become rich most quickly in the world but we must work with patience. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not fast and not slow. You have to trade with moderate speed. Trading requires a lot of decisions to be made in a short time. Making decisions will put your brain under pressure. Don't do anything that your brain can't handle. For example, processing 10 trades at a time will make you exhausted and tired. Don't set a time for getting rich. Only try to exit each trade with success. The moment you turn your attention away from earning or profit, you will trade more comfortably.

• +2 1

In my opinion, crypto is not a job that can make people get rich quick, crypto is a job that requires hard work and also patience to get rich. Nothing is easy in the crypto world, there are many difficulties and failures, all of which require a process. But there are some lucky people, they get rich quick because of the crypto world, most of us have to work hard which is not easy

• +1 1

Well i will definitely say yes. Before I joined cryptotalk I do nothing rather than to eat sleep  listen to music and play games, I depend on my parents for money always. But since the day I engaged my self on cryptotalk to earn cryptocurrency I have been dependent on my own. 

Everyone thought that it was an easy field and could make thousands of dollars quickly, and I was also one of them, but we were struck by the reality of the cribo field, which requires great effort, good learning, and learning from previous mistakes.

Actually that's what many thought and when they came in and feel disappointed, they say crypto is scam, some rush into hyip promising them high yield returns and these site run away with their funds, they tag btc as scam, the thing is that many don't like to research before investing which is bad. To be frank, crypto is not a get quick rich and it requires a lot of patience.

Edited by Edwinvicky
Mistakes
  • +1 2

I am glad you have finally got to know that crypto isn't some kind of ponzi scheme whereby you would be expecting to just get rich overnight, you have got to work hard 

Cryptocurrency is sphere like any else, where people who want to be successful need to work a lot. There is very low chance of becoming rich quickly because of cryptocurrencies. Only if you earn in lottery. But if you work a lot and try to be interested in all new projects and opportunities to earn, you will be successful and rich, because competition in the crypto sphere is much more lower than in others

• +1 1

If you entered crypto with that in mind, then you are wrong. It is not a quick way to be rich. There is still a lot to do but I could tell you that it is much easier to earn here than a side job since all you need to do is post good contents of either topic or posts in the forums without violating rules.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency really made it possible to quick earnings for many people. There was a real chance to get rich in short period of time in 2017. However look at cryptocurrency as a long term investment. For success in cryptocurrency world the only key is patience If you can't be patience then cryptocurrency is not for you.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes my friend i assemble with you.We do not become rich here this forum instantly. We need a lots of patience to work here.If you have knowledge about crypto you will earn a lot.

Crypto is not a get reach quick , just like how some newbies think of when they come into crypto currency industry they are desperate to accumulate alot of money within a short time but that is not possible in crypto you have to wait for some time and you have to invest your time , dedication, and maintain consistency before you start to reap the benefit.

Cryptocurrency can make you rich quick if you can make a right investment. Cryptocurrency investment, like any other investment, requires the right choice as well as the patience to achieve the desired result, and getting rich overnight is just a dream.

• +1 1

May be if you want ot become rush this is only way that you need to learn trading and after you can make very large amount of profit from it and you can called your self rich.

Yes, my heart. If you want to profit from this field, you have to be a very patient person and you have to work and then work. There is no money without fatigue and there is no fatigue without reward. So I work harder and earn more

I think that you can't get rich quickly on the crypt, or you can definitely get into a good plus, but I think it's unrealistic to get rich, only if you don't get it back in 2017

Yes you are right. In everything you want to become rich so it is required a time and patience.but one in include you need a enough knowledge for this. If you have knowledge then take it time and patience. Then you will succeed and got that you want. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Many people think that it is very easy and quick to get rich in the crypto world.  I would say their ideas are wrong.  If you don't have patience in the crypto world, you will become destitute.  So you need experience to make money in the crypto world.  If you have the experience, you will one day be rich in the crypto world.

• +1 1

If dear friend, getting rich in the short term in this world of cryptocurrencies is very difficult unless you have a large capital to invest, therefore a couple of other mortals like us must have a lot of patience and above all hard work
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

Basically the crypto talk is not the forum that will help you to make you rich and crypto talk is just giving you a handsome money to feed yourself and your family and you can live a happy life. Toby get rich you have to invest on different kinds of the cryptocurrency like you can invest on bitcoin and other these kinds of coins. If you are lucky and you have invested on the right kind then you can get a lot of profit from it and that maybe helpful for you to make you rich so only crypto talk forum will not make you rich. but you can say that you got information from the crypto talk platform which will make you rich 

Yeah, you wont get rich so quick in this crypto world, that is not possible, you still have to work hard, there is no easy money in this world, it takes time and knowledge before you gain a lot of money here.

It is possible, but you have to invest, risk, and be patient. You can buy cryptocurrencies and store them and when their price rises, they resell them. Through this method, you can double your money and through trading you can become rich