Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 42 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

I additionally believed that way. however, subsequent to seeing the opposition and development of the crypto market, I just saw that it is so hard to get a little benefit from crypto. also, requires quite a while so we can get these advantages.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend, a person can be get rich through Cryptocurrencies. I think it depends on the person's trading skills and a huge amount of investment. If a person have huge amount to invest in trading of Cryptocurrencies and also have a great skill to trade then.it could be said that the Crypto can.be get rich for that person.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is possible to get rich quick with cryptocurrency if you work hard and trade with cryptocurrency.  Once you succeed in crypto work then you will continue to move fast and success will always come.  Trading and investing in crypto is one of them and if these two jobs are worked with experience then it will not take long to get rich.

• +1 1

Surely you are right.every one has a dream or hepe to get rich as soon as possible.cryptocurrency is like a online platform where we can get a lot of money by making positive posts and comments.and we will be able to realized our dream to get rich quickly.

Yes, indeed. Success won't automatically come to you just because you WANTED it. You also have to seek for it and work hard for it you could learn different lessons along the way. It's never easy to be successful, you really need hard work and effort especially here in this forum. 

Yes that's true,it require time and patience and alot of knowledge also, many think it just a place we can get rich if we are doing it, they fail ,but when they start that's when they realize it require lot of patience and time

i do not think that , the crypto you can not get rish quick because it is take a lot time 

You can't get rich instantly, you need to work hard and have patience here. It takes time to earn money here in crypto.

so that all the thing i can tell you about what you asked , so good luck for you .

The fact is getting rich at instant bis not possible, patience is very important in this  field it's take time to rise up . Nothing will come so easily you have to work fo that and slowly this forum will takes you high

It doesn't mean that if you are working with crypto you can be rich fast or you can be rich easily. You need to work hard and determined person if your goal in life is to become rich with cryptocurrency.

Yes you can get rich for using crypto. Crypto is a very powerful currency. It has great price in market. Many multi billionaire people use crypto. So if you earn crypto so it will make you rich quick. So start earning crypto.

Well is a good idea you made here mate but actually you did not get it right because nothing good come easy and in term of trading you need to be patience and wise enough on how to run your transaction successfully if not, instead of getting richer in time you will get poorer in time in which we are not praying for any member here God forbid. Just stay focus and keep the good work progressing one day you will surely

make it.

• +2 1

There's no things in the world that quickly unless you are from the rich family. Also there's no successful now that didn't experience nothing. Even the founder of this cryptocurrency we don't know their struggle before to become popular in digital world mostly in trading. If you want to quick rich someday you must wait a worthy to get a lot of profit to all your investing in cryptocurrency especially if you have a lot of coins hold. 

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

It can but it takes a lot of risk and work. First you have to mine or earn cryptocurrency and if you're thinking of investing it, be ready and aware about the risks. 

Yep it's first thing that we consider but it's not easy to make money as soon as possible to get rich. Because in my opinion that if you start trading or investing or like that you can earn high profit. But if you just comment and post you can not earn much.

Yes, basically!  Of course I believe that crypto can make you rich fast.  Many people can get rich quick by working on this site.  In fact, we can make money very easily.  But first we need to gain proper knowledge about crypto and follow the rules of the forum in order to make a lot of money.

Of course to work here you have to have time, I personally am between 3-4 hours, but those hours that I am here are pleasant for me since I am working from the comfort of my home, taking my time, I am calm and the best thing is that they pay you to comment

• +2 1

I think the same as you because for beciming quick rich there is only  Criminal way but with hardwork, determination and patience you can achieve anything you want. I personally know aman who was a student like me byt work online and patience and yeaterday he bought a car.

So be patience and work hard. 

Of course, it takes time, and you also cannot become rich if you rely only on the wills of this forum. In the next time, you must enter the field of trading to increase your profit rate.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Yes my friend some people think if they join cryptocurrency they will make income easily without doing much work, though earning in cryptocurrency is very easy compared to other means of income. But it also require ones effort to work too.

Getting rich is not easy, if it were, we would all have a mansion and a Bugatti in the garage, however, as you can see, it is not like that, it takes time and dedication to obtain a certain stability along with a capital that allows you to live on this, it is also required of responsibility and a cool head when carrying out any operation, whether investment or trade.

the only ones who have become rich with cryptocurrencies are those who in the early days of cryptocurrencies decided to trust and bought thousands and then sell them at a much higher price.

It's true crypto i's a  get rich quick but remember crypto also get quick poor.  I believe that patience has been classified as criticism as well as inquiry because of course if not searched the initial shareholders will probably fall prey to your challenge.

This type of quick rich thought should not be in the mind of the good users of the crypto. The crypto is the source of the income, but there is lots of details in the behind of the crypto. The strategy of the crypto is changes little bit.

• +2 1

Well everyone want to get rich but it need such hard work and indeed through crypto we can be rich but it is essential to have such techniques and skills because only holding the amount is not enough to get rich work hard and have great information will be better for that..

• +3 1

It is not a rich quick scheme and there is no money in cryptocurrancy directly, all the Money you earn is through the skills that you have and the services that you offer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For example, working in the oil or forex market requires medium to large capital to make a profit from it in an acceptable manner, unlike Crypto, as many started with a capital that does not exceed $ 100 and now it has become a thousand or two thousand dollars, and consequently their profits increased due to the diversity of currencies, their prices, the extent of their rise and the difference in strength Its projects so that the profit is greater and faster through the crypto market.

• +3 1