Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

sure . i hope about that btc really good for people . with btc everyone happy

That depends on the market, if you stop showing interest in cryptocurrencies, you will be devalued and they would have no commercial value Asia if nobody would use them

Actually, I think they will last until the end of human existence since cryptocurrencies are the future due to their versatility and the possibility of sending payments easily and quickly. The truth is, I believe that in the future they will destroy FIAT money, although this would represent some problems for governments, I believe that one day they will solve them and cryptocurrencies will reign.

Yes, the cryptocurrency can last forever, because I think this is the future. And the currency that has a strong project is the one that will last forever.

I do not know if they will last forever, but if I think they will last a long time and that it is just beginning, perhaps those that are positioned in the future as the best are not even bitcoin or ethereum

Yeah, why not? It appears that we are going to have more and more coins in the future. Some will survive, some not. The ones with good aspects and project will last forever I think.

In my point of view yes, since cryptocurrencies have attracted great interest in people, even in investors who are looking for a great way to generate income, in addition to being one of the most profitable ways to earn money today

On 11/12/2019 at 3:46, teminalibug said:

A pesar de que los gobiernos quieren derribar el sistema blockchain, fallan y fallarán, así que sí, la criptomoneda durará para siempre y se desarrollará.

On 10/12/2019 at 22:28, Delgboke said:

El sistema de creencias desde el principio hay un dicho que dice que nada dura para siempre, pero en mi aspecto de las cosas descubrí que hay cosas que realmente durarán, ¿crees que las criptomonedas duran para siempre? 

On 11/12/2019 at 3:46, teminalibug said:

A pesar de que los gobiernos quieren derribar el sistema blockchain, fallan y fallarán, así que sí, la criptomoneda durará para siempre y se desarrollará.

It will develop and grow because it is a method of earning money you can use it with very low rates you have a disposition to your whim and you can save and you can get some kind of profit that if the market is favorable but let's wait and see what happens but for my bitcoin it arrived And as it arrived it will stay forever

Saying is always enough, but if I think it will last for several generations, they get stronger as time goes by.
I just hope that in my country they do not put restrictions as they do with everything.

Of course, gold can last forever and trade in simple goods can last forever, which means that cryptocurrency in one form or another will now always be with us

Yes, cryptocurrencies have a value that will increase over time, specifically I mean Bitcoin, well from my point of view of revolution, I think that there will be control over this market but it is part of the new one. But in my opinion cryptocurrencies will not disappear as long as the internet exists.

As for me blockchain itself is about solving the problem of saving and sending value without any limits

I mean distance is not a limit

Time is not a limit

My life is not a limit

The value will be stored and send if I want

1 btc always 1 btc

That's quite revolutionary

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency has become a part of our daily life and more and more people are constantly entering it. I think its persistence is related to the extent of the benefits it provides to its investors.

image.png.063e90514ae3c1cc34d706a187d884ca.png

I think that cryptocurrency is the case. But if people soon create an alternative better than cryptocurrency, it is obvious that it is not eternal. But I am inclined that people will not be able to create and the cryptocurrency will be eternal.

Cryptocurrencies are an emerging phenomenon in the world of exchanges that has many fans.
I think cryptocurrencies will make a lot of progress in the coming years and may completely destroy Fiat currencies in the near future.
But no one can predict what will happen in the future, maybe newer currencies will emerge in the future and be able to destroy cryptocurrencies.

If they can do it, they are the ones that move the world in the great commercial markets, Cryptocurrencies are a great power, that's why I don't think they will ever die.

I think cryptocurrency may last forever and in fact i think that is the the future of currency.

It wont be future of money in near future and we may not be able to see cryptocurrency as future currency since its not possible in near future..

But in future this concept of currency may overtake the real currwncy because they are easy to use and transfer from one coutry to another also because of no currency exchange fees at all.

But that replacement for money will require a lot of large mining farms to verify the transaction and technical knowledge  which will practically be impossible but may be possible in future.

The success of a financial system depends upon how people respond to it. The response of public towards crypto is very positive and it will last until people find another good alternate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Lasting forever is not possible, evolving Yes, determining a future Yes, according to my view of cryptocurrencies, trust can be given to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin ... The demand for them is increasing in value in the future is high

I don't really think it will last forever, maybe it can last 100 years or maybe less, but what I am sure of is that it is just beginning. That we are just beginning the path of cryptocurrencies, that we are facing a digital revolution never seen before and we are building the foundations for the next few years. We should also enjoy the moment and not ask ourselves so many questions, because that way we cannot fully enjoy ourselves, in the next few years we will really see if cryptocurrencies are ready to stay or not, because we are facing an imminent announcement by governments to adopt cryptocurrencies as something legal or they will ban them. That next year will be very key for everyone

Indeed cryptocurrency has come to stay for long, but we must not misconstrue it as lasting forever. Just as you rightfully said, nothing last forever, and cryptocurrency is not an exemption to that saying.

If for me they will last forever, it is something that came to stay so the vast majority of governments do not want sooner or later it will be on par with money, so much so that many countries already develop their own chain of blocks, in addition many People lived off this, there is too much money in circulation to leave it that way so easy, so it will last forever.

As long as there are people excited about this market, cryptocurrencies will continue to exist. The options as a payment method will be expanded, giving us that freedom to use them globally, which is not offered by fiat currencies that are regulated by banks and governments. They will be with us for a long time.