Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

On 12/11/2019 at 2:14 PM, pangitmo said:

It depends. Crypto may not last long once all coins are mined but maybe it will still work. I am not sure.

It depends Crypto may not keep going long once all coins are mined yet perhaps it will in any case work I dont know

I believe that cryptocurrency is our future and will never disappear just because it is connected with the Internet in many ways.

I hope you will got my point, It can last if individuals will deal with it and proceed to improve and create it as days passes by. We can hope to remain it longer than we expect in the event that we continue accepting and spreading its positive and advantage for each person.

Nobody knows if it will continue, but in my opinion, if you stay on this path, nothing will stand in your way to continue in this life, we have to take care of it in order to continue

Definitely. More and more countries are realizing the power of cryptocurrencies(Both crypto and the blockchain tech behind crypto) which is why I am confident that crypto is here to stay.

It depends. Crypto may not survive slow in the past the entire coins are mined but perhaps it will subdue work. I am not sure.

similar if the bitcoin dies which it won't, he cryptocurrency tech will calm down prevail i'm 99% positively about that.

Cryptocurrency will keep up forever.
But if internet one day perceive disconnected worldwide, here is the halt of cryptocurrency. If that come to pass as well reserve and government insincerity vocation like normal, certain crowd will clogged and bankrupt everyday for the reason that internet false piety accessed. several airport will bunged because hard to recognize the horizontal will free to birthright direction or not.
So largely cryptocurrency is callous to end, but at this time no more than banning more or less coin canister worked in roughly country.

This interrogate is a touch we humbug predict as we're sheer humans and can't see I'm sorry? the expectations of cryptocurrency will be. I puzzle out expectation that it will persist perpetually despite the fact that if it installation part by section with fiat I mull over it'll be rather significance custody construction it persist forever.

This is after that age group concepts and I'm deem in imminent it will be generally using payment gateway and I optimism Crypto promote will cantankerous 2 trillion or supplementary dollars contained by 10 existence and we give notable good fortune to give somebody the job of safe as a in the early hours adopters.

I think yes. Money appeared a long time ago and still exist. Cryptocurrency will completely replace money, it is much better and more convenient than regular money. I think that cryptocurrency will exist for a very, very long time.

There is no such thing as FOREVER in this world since all things on earth are subject to changes at certain time. I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will be alive for a long period but there is always an end.This is best metod, easy and secure to earn money online

Indeed, no one predicts whether crypto container live on or not. But my personal prediction is that cryptocurrency will ultimate a lengthy time. Therefore, crypto technology every year will stay to develop. That is the reason why crypto ought to survive.

It is challenging to speak whether the cryptocurrency will last forever. But we every one of absence it to keep up forever. opinion of a industrial country, this is the decade to last.

It may or may not be. .. If people hold bitcoin and take care of it and  develop and improve it day by day... Then without getting lost it will get more popularity

Edited by Tahsinul12

Forever, of course not, but cryptocurrency will be after regular money. It will exist for a long time. I think if I develop the cryptocurrency now, then it will live for about 200 years, but I think that even more.Cryptocurrency is much better than money, it does not depend on what money depends on.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:09 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think cryptorency will last forever. the possibility of the future will use digital currencies and that is cryptorency. everyone has started using it and feels that cryptorency is the best.

I think that cryptocurrency will last forever because it is used and famous all over the world. Many peoples connected with it and they have to face a great loss if cryptocurrency will banned in future. 

I think the cryptocurrencie last forever in the Cryptocurrency is nowhere near dead," according to Ceek VR CEO and founder Mary Spio. Even though 2018 has seen a downturn in the market following the bull run in 2017, we are convinced that the future holds a rebound, driven by institutional capital flowing into crypto assets.

Well, from the symptoms of cryptocurrency adoption lots of expend crypto, for example, residential countries and huge companies.  greetings cryptocurrency.

This is very difficult to predict. Technology is changed with the Time go on. May be in future we will have another currency or may not. I hope it's last at least 50 years

On 3/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, tipsreal00 said:

That's why oligarch banker, Jamie Dimon, and a prince from a country that just allowed women to drive last month, all see Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

That is the reason oligarch financier Jamie Dimon and a sovereign from a nation that just permitted ladies to drive a month ago all observe Bitcoin and cryptographic forms of money

Yes, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will last forever because it is transactional online through blockchain. This current city cannot be stopped by anyone in my opinion.

People use this currency where many things can be bought or traded, where Bitcoins operate this currency because of the prohibited free zone, after the discovery of electricity, it changed the whole world, such as cryptocurrency, as wellInnovation and revolutionary innovation of Bitcoins.It will continue until the end of the world. Because it is a modern online or digital currency on the Internet

14 minutes ago, Faowaz said:

No one is continually convinced about the time of cryptocurrencies or if until as or how much longer it will take in the market. I for my part sense if the prices set up to descend drastically, that would be a endorse of the end of cryptocurrencies

Declining prices are unlikely to damage the crypto market. It's been a long time in the world and it can't just be destroyed because there are masterminds to play the price of bitcoin. 

16 hours ago, Mwaleed said:

Yes, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will last forever because it is transactional online through blockchain. This current city cannot be stopped by anyone in my opinion.

Indeed there is no uncertainty that cryptographic money will keep going forever on the grounds that it is value-based online through blockchain This present city can't be halted by anybody as I would see it

On 12/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Well, as long as people are demanding for crypto currencies, they will last forever (at least that's what I think). But when people stop caring about something, it will definitely go away and the same thing could happen with crypto currencies.

Yes i think crypto currencies will last for ever.. World will be going to be digital. And they will try to take digital currency over the fiat currencies.