Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes in some cases crypto currency is good to them because it can make a way to help them in managing income and businesses but in the other side it can be a wall for their true priority the studying in school because crypto currency is hard to manage.

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrency was best in means of having an alternative way of earning money while studying. Me as a student, cryptocurrency is helping me of financial stability and having an extra income when needed

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course I strongly agree that students know crypto. Because this is definitely more useful than just being an internet user for less useful things like spending their time watching all day. It's better for them to learn crypto

• +5 1

It will be fit for the students especially to the major in financial management in terms of ideas and knowledge because theybwill now know what is cryptocurrency is and how it runs and also in terms of money they will now earning some profit for helping them to get some extra allowance.

• +5 1

Students are new generation and they decide what money people of future will use. It`s a good occasion for crypto if many students are interested in it, because they make it more popular 

• +3 1

Yes cryptos is the best for student to earn extra income for their school needs, but they should limit doing cryptos because focusing in crypto can ruin their studies

• +5 1

Well as a student i might say that crypto is good for the students like me not just in earning little income by doing stuffs like posting, trading or investing using crypto but also to be aware of this new blockchain technology where they can run crypto. It is very important to me to know such things like this.

• +3 1

Crypto is for everybody. Therefore students cannot be left out. Besides many schools are now taking/considering to take cryptocurrency and other realated issues as part of there curriculums so as to enable students become knowledgeable in that aspect.

But one major problem is that when students become more attached to the crypto world it may negative affect other parts of there studies.

Crypto currency is the best means of supporting and sponsoring their education without further dependence on the parents for paying their school fees and other relevant expenses. Not even student only but Crypto currencies system is an employment opportunity to graduates, and unemployed youths, citizens of nations with large percentage of unemployed teeming citizens.

From my perspective it would be a best source of income and specially this forum helps them to advance their educational skills. Actually crypto world is very vast and I think students are the best choice because they are educated and know best how to research and make desicions and earn a good living.

It is the best for student because one can learn a skill which his or she is not able of having in classes and a student will also earn from a post so is even more advisable for student that are lest privilege to them thanks.

Very sure it good for student, but to some extend it should be limited to them, some student will use the chance given to them to learn as an opportunity to avoid learning their studies, that why I said it better for them but it should be limited 

• +2 1

Hello my friends.  This site is best for students.  Because students earn money by studying here as well as doing these things.  In addition to doing these things, they can acquire knowledge and do well in English.  And gain experience.  Some of them could solve the problem.  That is why it is a great platform for students.  Working here can meet their needs.  Thanks.

Let us even presume that crypto is created basically and mainly for students because of two reasons;

- the fact that they are the majority users in the forum and certainly the most contributing members. And 

- How they've been preserving the forum and still calling the attention of the well required varieties of people into the forum as well.

An important topic, my friend, yes, it is true that it is a great source of money, especially for students who do not have enough ability to live a good life with studying in universities because of the large expenses that they require.

Yeah crypto is the best for the students so to earn more profitable income, although it might affect the students mind when he started earning something reasonable but only the wise students may be able to optimize his time to earn.

• +2 1

Yes crypto is very best and very important for students I'm also students and I know that the expensive of students because they don't doing job because take class in daily bases not a time for job so crypto is very beneficial for students they can invest and do trading and earn more crypto sit at home ar hostel 

• +1 1

It is important to everyone .. everyone is looking for returns to complete his life .. the student to complete his university career. The poor for a morsel of bread..the rich to increase his wealth .. the ordinary person has made his profession a profession
Everyone learns here and makes money. It is important for everyone to learn about cryptocurrencies because they will be the future and physical currencies will be wiped out of our lives.

Crypto is no doubt best for student , i think majority of crypto adopters are youth and many among them are student but as a student you should be able to balance between crypto and your studies

I think teaching students cryptocurrency will excite them and it can involve them in the crypto world. It would be a great thing to teach in schools. 

• +1 1

Yes I think crypto is best for every student those students whose parents are poor they can easily work with crypto and earn money to fulfill their need so that is best platform for them to earn.

Crypto is best for students.  Because I am learning and understanding a lot in this forum.  Besides gaining knowledge, I am also able to earn money.  I am also a student.  So I can say from my own experience, I am getting a lot of benefits by working in this forum. I am able to gain a lot of knowledge as well as earn money.

Crypto is definitely the best for students, because crypto will play a much better role in shaping students' careers.  By working with crypto, they will be able to manage their tuition fees themselves and meet the demand from crypto income.  Working with crypto will give you a lot of experience that will help you move forward.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Crypto is the best and good for the students becasue in the future peoples will start to work in this market and so many peoples this time is jobless but in the future it is legal and the jobless peoples will make good money in this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear mate. I am not just thinking i am sure that crypto is the best way for earning for the students because it gives very good percentage of money when you do your best in this field. But there is important to know what the rules and regulations here. Thank you