People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

On 12/10/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

I had such problem when I was telling my friends I find it difficult to provide any evidence, I  tried my best none of them believed me, I decided to forget about them and focus on my work, a week after I withdrew my earning they were surprise to see how much I made from this platform they later joined the platform. I used my bank details as evidence to show that this platform really pay....

On 12/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, pangitmo said:

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

Many are there. Who still believe that this is waste of time and they still say that this is nothing for them and they will never pay them....

Although Bitcoin has reached such a great price and has survived for nearly 10 years, people still think that it is a hoax.

They say it is a fake currency and will soon disappear

• +2 1

I would say that some people in this world have some hard evidence to change their lives for the better and they have achieved a lot of great things that would not have been possible for them without cryptocurrency so how can there be better proof of this?  Seeing that and still going well but still many small problems and cases still want little existence which is not possible. Because encryption is now a new technology that has changed the world.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, Interface User said:

This scenario also happens when the non-crypto users have no knowledge in this kind of concepts. Because of traditional way of earning money they have fear to try new methods.

Those peoples which are not use the crypto currency they need the deviance and after that they invest in this business than you need to show them your wallet history and your profit becasue i do this and than they start to invest in this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right most of  people need proof before they should believed that crytoptalk is paying because if you try too tell them how crytop currency works they will be thinking that is scam and west of time 

A lot of people either don't believe in cryptocurrency, that's what they actually pay when they work in cryptocurrency, this crypto pays us, you have to have a little patience to work here. Then you can earn some good money from here.

There are many that will not take their to learn about cryptocurrency until they see the fortune they can make from it, so must dosent need theory aspects of cryptoworld, they need evidence. 

Well, I will suggest you invite them anytime you want to withdraw as that will serve as a clear evidence to them to believe in what you are saying to them. Secondly, it recommendable to take risk by betting with them on certain amount on the legitimate of cryptocurrency.. you are welcome mate.

You're right about that, sadly. I still find it hard to make people understand cryptography and believe it not deceptive and that it can be used to make money.

• +1 1

All of the cryptocurrencies users like us who are happily earning them online are evidence of the existence of cryptocurrencies. But still they trust fiat because of physical existence.

• +1 1

Before, a lot of people aren't trusting cryptocurrency because it has a bad reputation for it was used by scammers. But now, you don't need to have proof because cryptocurrency, specially bitcoin, is being popular because of its growth.

You will show them your eBit account which is actually paid. You can demo something done in this forum here, you can post. You can prove that cryptocurrency really pays for them like the introduction of cryptocurrency.

when I start to talk about crypto in it's possible global future. And there is no matter that all of those people know that I earn real money on crypto. I think it's sort of people who use to work with their hands only. 

The people don't tend to buy and sell something they don't actually see in their daily lives. 

If the new payment options with the cryptocurrencies will spread and the news and media talk more about Bitcoin, people will surely become more familiar with the concept and tend to buy them as investment assets.

Especially with the recent parabolic rise of Bitcoin's price, many media and press started to spotlight it in their news sections. I think more people will come to the market.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Briefing the prospective members doesn't work sometimes you have to play smartness while introducing members to the forum by presenting Crypto as a gifts to them or in form of cash for them to believe it's possible to make online.

They will be convinced and run after you asking you to teach them the secret and to help them join you with what you do the minute they see money with with you. When your income is reflected on your life and you start to buy tings you could not afford earlier your friend will notice that and will seek to be like you. So do not worry , let your success convince them.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, and I went through this beforehand, I used to talk a lot to my family about this forum, but they are very far from their thinking about this field, they were not convinced that I was making good profit until I withdrew my first payment of money a while ago and now they are excited to start too

• +3 1

The new one thay have no idea about Cryptocurrency then they are not understand our talking about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain and think that is the way of fraud and abuse. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:12 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

Sure you cannot convince anyone that's easy to start using cryptocurrency while you have nothing to prove to them in order to attract them, and the prove that's you need to show to them is your success in life through crypto.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Of course, my friend, you have every right, and in my opinion these people should be motivated on cryptocurrencies, by giving them free coins or making competitions for them, and we love them with them. 

• +2 2

This is true, my friend, and I also faced the same thing at the beginning, and they told me that it was a scam, but when I started to get financial gains, they were convinced and began to enter this wide field.

I spread this new culture to a lot of friends

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. People want to see evidence of payment before they believe cryptocurrencies actually pays. Some dont even believe in cryptocurrencies at all they still thought its scam. It's not easy to convince someone to join cryptocurrencies. 

That’s true, it happens to me too.  It is human nature to accept new things easily but don't worry.  You do not have to believe that you are earning well.We really stayed within a week after that we really saw that I bought Air Streams and was ready to subscribe to items that I thus love the specific authority and as well as the decryption related retinol slightly ace.

Yes at the intial level no person gonna accept as true with on any cryptocurrency inclusive of me.Once we get some profit from any cryptocurrency then we will accept as true with and begin making an investment..Getting cash from the crypto marketplace is only the proof anybody could gave