What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

My friends have shared very good information with us. When I to started investing in cryptocurrency, I too was very scared while investing here that I will not adopt or not do it here. I was afraid that I might make lose money here. But still I started on investments in cryptocurrency and then when I made a lot of money from here, my fear was over myself. And every member feels fear here at the beginning that what might happen to them, but as they work here, they get benefit from it, then their fear also ends. But as we work there, we get straw benefit from here, then I work more here, I am more interested. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Seriously my fear is loss of money by time my friend introduced this site too me I Dont believed him but after I join the site my fear reduced because my friend have experience about the site and him use too guide me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello friend, My apprehensions were and still are about extortion by certain destinations or by numerous individuals where we are consistently defenseless against misrepresentation due to the enormous number of fraudsters who are sitting tight for their prey consistently

Hello friend. This is goo.   Fear brings failure in life if one trades in crypto or forex.Banning crypto and its exchangers, it would become a nightmare.  If there is talk of price fears, then the crypto market is really fluctuating.

Good luck.

Hello everyone before I invest on cryptocurrency most of my friends are beneficial to this platform where rhey earn money for their daily use, hackers may easily want to scam you and make you follow the rules and regulation of this platform, byou don't have to fear anything 

My fear in crypto currency investment is losing of money since is my first time of doing trading but actually with the knowledge gain in cryptotalk i confidently have the courage that my fear have all fade away and i can make investment without fear.

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, The Game said:

My fear in crypto currency investment is losing of money since is my first time of doing trading but actually with the knowledge gain in cryptotalk i confidently have the courage that my fear have all fade away and i can make investment without fear.

Yeah i also faced this situation where you scare trading when you are new to that, i mean i also loses some moneys because i was so scared that i c thought i could lose all my moneys and sold it, but now i am doing good so don't worry you will earn much more from trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When I read it I thought it was something strange, I thought it was not true, but I decided to try it and here I am loving the world that I knew 5 years ago and this world is that of cryptocurrencies, and I will never abandon it since I has given great benefits.

• +1 1

I lose some crypto for telegram scammer, they provide me a 4X returns offer. I don't thinking about it, instantly i invest 0.5 LTC. Unfortunately they don't give me the crypto. For this i always  fear about crypto investing. I suggest everyone, without proper research don't invest in any site.

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i also faced this situation where you scare trading when you are new to that, i mean i also loses some moneys because i was so scared that i c thought i could lose all my moneys and sold it, but now i am doing good so don't worry you will earn much more from trading.

Okay no problem at least you have a story to tell that will motivate other members who have fear in investing, moreover I will like to learn from you because it seem to me that you are perfect trader in the world of crypto and I wish I could benefit more knowledge from you my friend.

• +4 1

3 minutes ago, The Game said:

Okay no problem at least you have a story to tell that will motivate other members who have fear in investing, moreover I will like to learn from you because it seem to me that you are perfect trader in the world of crypto and I wish I could benefit more knowledge from you my friend.

What ever we engage in ,we will have a story to tell, either a positive story or a negative story, and no trader is perfect mate , but good, a perfect trader can't simply loose, and in this life no one is perfect mate

My fear of investing is losing my money, and that I do not have enough knowledge about investing, I am really hesitant to start this business, because it requires patience and extensive knowledge.

• +1 2

On 12/5/2020 at 8:01 AM, Cryptooo said:

The main dread prior to putting I put resources into some unacceptable coin and lost my cash. Starting in the realm of crypto and attempting to contribute/exchange the main feelings of trepidation I have settled on an off-base choice when settling on decisions for the.coins that I purchased

@Cryptooo I think that bad and disappointing to hear and I sympathies with you have had such a horrible experience before which is very bad and disheartened we have to be very careful when investing our fun in a particular coin some are not reliable @amelia @Maya20

Edited by Mubiflow
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I think fears is naturally thing which feel everyone in different ways as in crypto world some fear in trading and some fear in investment .  Otherwise online work is risky especially trading that's why I think everyone had a little fears . And there are many scammers I afraid to them .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I was very much excited when I learnt about cryptocurrency is and the way it is same as stocks. I only knew about stock trading and I had no idea about cryptocurrencies when I entered this platform. The fact that cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency and that it can be traded in yobit exchange is a huge opportunity for the users to make use of it.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

There are a lot of fears that afflict you before investing in digital currencies because because of your ignorance about this field, you will find yourself very afraid because emotions are controlling you, but after you have studied this field well, you will find that you have begun to understand the method of setting goals and avoiding loss and removing from your fear

Edited by mohamedpc1
  • +3 1

My main fears before investing in any cryptocurrencies is the fear of loosing my investments, and another fear is that of uncertainty of the value of the currency I am investing in

When a sphere or business relies on your finances and you hardly know this sphere, then you are afraid of being deceived. But gradually, with the advent of knowledge, I began to feel safer. And when he could already understand where is deception, and where is a normal transaction, then he already invested

22 hours ago, The Game said:

To be honest mistakes is our good knowledge and experience will teach you very much, all i have to tell you is learn the basic trading options you can find it on some youtube videos and try to calm down, don't be scared, holding a coin for some time will give you what you want, and don't be greedy if the coin that you hold is in good price don't take a time to sell it.

When I started crypto I didn't start by investing my money so I have nothing to fear about my first source of knowledge about crypto currency is this forum and you don't have to register with money so I have nothing to fear of .

On 12/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

I listened to this wonderful world and the truth because I studied the work more, I considered that I did not have time or simply did not pay attention to it this year I settled on the topic of the pandemic to learn to read and I do not leave this wonderful world of crypto but it is the best thing that can happen to us to know the critomonedas.

Is  that the world of cryptocurrencies is something difficult to believe but here we are all trusting in a great project that is still growing, it is better to start today rather than later as every day this becomes more real and with great successes in the financial world .

• +1 1

The biggest fear in crypto currency are usually being hacked or scammed by someone. Some traders invest in a coin and also fear if that particular coin's price is going to increase or not.

• +3 1

for me i never invested my real money in crypto so i never faced just experience but the only fear i had is when i want to invest the balance i made from writing in this forum in another cryptocurrency will that cause me to lose my balance or not because i didn't know then the best timing to buy a currency but now after i'm used to it i can tell when it's good to buy a currency or not

I thought exactly as you thought about crypto currency. I was hearing about this site since a long time on social media. But I didn't believe it to be a real earning site. I refused it many times. That was my biggest fear. But I overcame my fear when I saw my cousins earning from it. Then I realized my mistake and became a member of this team.