What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

To be honest my greatest fear is to get my account hacked and the cryptos that I worked so hard for get stolen... and the second fear is to trade with a coin and put my trust in it then that coin turns out to be scam ... it is really bothering just to think about these two possibilities and they can happen to every one even experts and not just beginners.

• +1 1

The fear in my mind is that when i invest after this the price will not rise and i lose all money how i get all my money again. And there is no chance how the price will drop. We have no idea what next happens. So every time i feel fear. 

The first time I heard about Bitcoin I honestly didn't have any fears, because at that time I saw it as an effective, fast and cheap means of payment. Some time later, I won some coins of Steem and at that moment I was afraid that the price would fall or the coin would eventually disappear, so I exchanged some for Bitcoin, which at that moment I saw as something very safe.
Nowadays, before investing in a crypto I'm afraid that the price might fall too much and generate big losses. However, I always analyze and study the market so that this fear doesn't affect me.

• +1 1

My friend, because I entered the field of investing in currencies and cryptocurrencies, but I have fallen victim to theft and fraud from some sites and platforms that provide investment service, so I recommend investing, but I choose a completely safe place to invest with a good and safe yobit platform in the field of investment and wide I recommend thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We as a whole have similar feelings of dread, misfortune in enormous worth and taken by trickster.

All crypto action has hazard, you just need to observe trades rules and your standards too.

Remain protected with your gadget,

consistently check address before click and appreciate the excursion.

thanks.....

From the beginning I knew that cryptocurrencies were not scams, but I was afraid of losing my money in trading because everyone used to say that trading is fraught with risks, but after I understood the basics of trading and learned technical analysis, it became easier and I am no longer afraid

• +2 1

My friend, the thing I'm afraid of most is that. Is that the currency I want to invest in is a fake and counterfeit currency, so I advise everyone to buy and trade in the most famous, and very reliable cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

I will say that I have invested in the wrong currency and lost my money.  Starting in the world of crypto and trying to invest / do business, I made the wrong decision when choosing the links I bought. I fear its accuracy.  Because I have invested a lot of dollars in crypto.  But most of them are fake.  Such as Bitcoin X, Tronclassic (Trex).  But these are not powerful projects.

In the beginning, I had many concerns, the most prominent of which was that it would be a professional fraud, or that dealing with digital currencies would expose me to legal accountability.
I was afraid of the risk of bankruptcy and losing my money.
Now that I have gathered enough experience and information about coding, all my worries are gone, and I am now working safely and without worry.

• +4 1

I afraid because of hackers and scamers as I am new here. It is quite natural to fear about losing your money. But it is necessary for me as well as for others to come out of your bubble of fear.

Investing is always risky, and when I work in this field, I fear that the currency in which I invest is a fraud or that it is not useful for investment, so I am always afraid of losing my money.

When I enter a trade I am always afraid if that's the correct time for the entry. I usually enter the trades in breakouts of the parallel resistances or the descending resistances but the market makers usually lay traps around these parts with fake breakouts lately. I think we should keep our stop losses tight, especially in bearish trends. 

• +1 1

Same with you, my fear before entering the crypto world was to think that cryptocurrency is a scam, because I thought it was impossible for people to make money only online and I was wrong. People can make money trading cryptocurrency, ignorance makes me wrong, which is why I continue to develop my knowledge in the crypto world. If anyone thinks cryptocurrency is a scam, they don't have enough knowledge.

• +1 1

I came to think that it was a waste of time and effort, that I would have no future, but today I can say the opposite is to anticipate the future in the world economy this is the best option I take in 2020, to be in this forum to learn Cryptocurrency for me is essential and the effort that I put here today in a few months or years will see the result of having begun to learn from the cryptographic world.

As for me, before entering work, I read a lot about cryptocurrencies, the pros and cons. Those currencies where I worked a lot and always be very careful in my treatment in order to avoid risks and preserve my money for that we have to learn in order not to fall into risks

On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Everyone fears about his money when he started trading but when time goes things are getting normal about trading and that happens not just with you every member goes with this stage and in trading most important things to be patience patience will be give profit in trading.

26 minutes ago, Burlin said:

Everyone fears about his money when he started trading but when time goes things are getting normal about trading and that happens not just with you every member goes with this stage and in trading most important things to be patience patience will be give profit in trading.

You have a point @Burlin each and every trader fears about his money you have to be patient while trading in other to gain profit in trading learning on how to trade is a good idea because there will be a little secret in trading. 

I think the price was desirable before any investment, and this is my worst fear that when you invest and the price betrays you you will have a big loss and of course the integrity of the company. 

Well mate. Fear of taking risk is generally everyone of us have fear to invest our money because we earn this money from our hard work and we are taking is normal. So not to worry about that fear is not a problem. Thank you

At the beginning of the cryptocurrency launch, people had concerns about it as it is a completely new way to exchange and send money, and it works on a decentralized network that is not managed by anyone, but people quickly understand its advantages And they invested in it, which led to its great growth

Good post dear,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I don't know about it and I need read it because reading is very important role in this forum and then after I discussed this topic good luck.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.  I don't know much about this.  However, I will tell you about this with good knowledge and skills about this and first I will gain knowledge about this subject and then I will inform about it.  I'm sorry.  Thanks.

I was not that familiar about what it is all about but as the time pass I became more familiar with all kind of topics and helped me to improve my knowledge and confidence before all that I had a great kind of fear of losing money and the security features but now I am confident.

Whenever I'm planning to trade or invest on crypto currencies I do fear loosing my money because crypto is not reliably stable just of I recent I loose more than $20 profit from holdings XRP coin. And still no attempts of rising made by by XRP but still declining in price but bitcoin is rising

I don't want to loose my little earning that was why I feared to invest in this forum. I have the interest to make investment in crypto but till a gather a comprehensive knowledge about it because at times  hesitation in making investment without having knowledge courses huge lost.

• Useful or interesting 1