What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

My foremost fear was that of possible extinction and the fear that cryptocurrency should not be another form of ponzi scheme 

This all is fear of loosing your money with lots of it’s forums.My biggest fear when i decide to buy coins as my investment assets is lost my money.Before investing in crypto my fear was that i would not fall into the trap.

I also concluded it as a scam. Because nowadays social media us full of scammers. There are more scammers and less real earning sites. That's I couldn't believe crypto currency.

Actually no doubt , risk and fear are always in mind . So i think there are no business or job where the risk or fear are not exist . So its a part of business . I think crypto is a great platform and its security mechanism is very safe.

This business gave my family many fruits and this was always positive for everyone, but nevertheless I never had the opportunity to believe for myself when I heard about cryptocurrencies they were already bearing fruit for my family, I already knew that they were reliable and never doubted of them.

sooner than I managed to enter in reference to crypto I more experienced admiring didn't consider the entirety. if I more experienced friend supersede plus element brought Maine up to me's, I more matured suppose in business. the reason is really useful for me.

Thank you

Before starting this field I considered some of my fears.There are number of fears. Like the fear of got scammed and difficulties in finding legit website for particular investments. The fear of newness in the world of cryptocurrency and its uses and the fear of losing your funds if you got hacked. But somehow I managed to tackle with these and entered in this world.

Edited by Silwester_888

On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

The biggest fear of investing money in cryptocurrency of me also it is everyone's fears that the price of cryptocurrency should not be decrease. Every investor expect to increase the price of cryptocurrency because it will increase their profit.

• +1 1

At the beginning of my entry into the world of cryptocurrencies, I was afraid that this platform was a fraudulent platform, but after entering it, our fears were from investment and that the price of the currency would decrease or the platform I invested in may be irregular, but I do not invest before I consult my old friends or supervisors

I fear about this uncertain crypto marketplace. The prices fluctuate nevertheless and it is very uncertain.

I am new to this, so I dont wanna do something stupid and lose my money. There are much better places online for investing, Crypto will be my last priority. What do you think?

I want to tell you about the fears that I face when I want to invest my money. I become afraid that if I invest my money I will lose my money and I do not lose my money but we have to take risks we have to find the real or profitable coins.

Losing is what everyone hates when given a trial to any business or trading and even in investment. But the losing is absolutely inevitable.

In this regard, the losing is what many will fear when doing this kind of business because no one will want his/her untired efforts to go in vain.

This is normal because it is a world full of scams, cheaters, scammers and hackers, but there are safety and security rules that if you follow them, you will be fine. If you follow these rules, you will be fine. 

I think it is something that most people think, I personally had a friend who was earning very well with this, that's why I decided to enter, because there is a lot of potential to earn through cryptos in many ways.

Hello, in my case the same thing happened, but I think it usually happens in everyone, since it is something new so there is no good confidence, if not rather there is a fear, since you do not know if it could cause you something bad , or even if it is that, you will fail in something, but to be honest as time goes by the fear is removed, and it becomes a pleasure to continue learning, greetings.

Hi friend, in my case the identical component occurred, however I think it normally happens in anybody, since it is some thing new so there's no accurate self assurance, if no longer alternatively there is a worry, since you do no longer understand if it can motive you some thing terrible , or even if it is that, you will fail in some thing, however to be sincere as time is going via the concern is eliminated, and it becomes a delight to maintain gaining knowledge of, greetings.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, Gradenigga said:

This is normal because it is a world full of scams, cheaters, scammers and hackers, but there are safety and security rules that if you follow them, you will be fine. If you follow these rules, you will be fine. 

You'll not be assured enough of being fine and safe only by following the safety or security rules and regulations alone. Because as you're fully standfit to protect yourself, scammers will always push to be more smarter than you. So in this way will be when you will be attack by them.

The truth is that many times we are afraid because we do not have the right information, fear of losing our money because we think we will lose everything with just one transaction, so it is important to have the right information and follow the right people to get the results we want. Everything comes with a process to start, we must respect it in order to go to the next level.

• +5 1

The trick destinations and the scammers out there holding up for the correct time to trick individuals like us. So i am perplexed of contributing crypto since of the plausibility that the scammer can trick me and get all my speculation.

Dear @Delgbokethis is the time you have to take some risks but only when you get investment in a legit site. There are many trading sites and 1st always used the older site because they are the one you can trust as they are trading for a long time and people become known to it. 2nd always see the domain age of the site that from how many years the site is in used and 3rd read the reviews of that sites from others. 

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about investment fear at trading, I say main fear is loosing our money at trading because trading is a risk thing and we can loose our all money if we mistake at trading. I think every people fear loosing money at trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, kingcrypto27 said:

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about investment fear at trading, I say main fear is loosing our money at trading because trading is a risk thing and we can loose our all money if we mistake at trading. I think every people fear loosing money at trading.

Hey mate, you are right money loosing is the fear thing at trading, so if we control of our fear at trading we can be profitable at trading at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of my fears works before I invest in crypto. That is if its market gets worse.Then this may be my loss. This fear goes on all the time. If you gain in-depth knowledge by training about investing. Such problems will be overcome.Cryptocurrency. There is a fear of being hacked

Well, I do not recommend that you start working massively immediately, you have to start gradually, for example, work here as a start and earn some free coins as your credit, and after spending a good time here you will get the required experience and have gathered good information about the field, then you can You enter into trading, investing and hard work, thus you will have protected yourself from many risks and mistakes that beginners may commit

Well before now I've always thought crypto currencies is completely a scam and not anymore. Well, one of the most dangerous risk of trading is.

* investing  in the wrong coin.

*  investing at the wrong time and the likes.