Cryptophone from HTC Exodus mobile is a real revolution - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Cryptophone from HTC Exodus mobile is a real revolution

Htc launching crypto currency phone very interesting I want this phone I will buy this phone after launch I think this phone launch in 2020 lest see.

18 minutes ago, Albrdatu said:

I will definitely obtain one and this will engender a feeling of my change safer and these phones came from HTC band common for its great innovations and strong suit

I think it will be fun to have a device with these specifications, especially for crypto lovers, it will be a really new feeling because in addition to the great features of the HTC mobile, it will also be your wallet in your pocket and this is a wonderful feeling.

it looks very sophisticated, but the price is still fairly expensive. with the same price and in terms of needs, for people who are middle to lower, I think 700 dollars can be more effective to buy a laptop. because in addition to the use of crypto, it can also be for others. but overall, the HTC is a good discovery.

8 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

it looks very sophisticated, but the price is still fairly expensive. with the same price and in terms of needs, for people who are middle to lower, I think 700 dollars can be more effective to buy a laptop. because in addition to the use of crypto, it can also be for others. but overall, the HTC is a good discovery.

Yes, I agree with you, the mobile is expensive at the moment, but do not forget that any mobile device is expensive when it comes to the markets for the first time, but after a short period of time the price starts to go down. So we can wait a little bit until we get it at a good price.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:49 PM, mahadi01 said:

It is a revolution in the crypto world to the made many newinvestors to get into this world because of its advantages to use it.its very easy to operate themarket with this phone.

Indeed this will be a revolution in the cipher world and comes with enormous features to facilitate the world of Crypto, and I believe that future generations of this phone will be more advanced and will contain more of these advanced features and new facilities.

2 hours ago, Salam49 said:

If there is a middle class maybe, I will buy it cause it is very extraordinary to the maintain the security of cryptocurrency funds. I believe that the coming days will bring us many unexpected developments in the world of Crypto.

I don’t know if there are other types of this phone at a lower or lower price, but I think we can be a little patient until the price of the phone goes down a little because it is known that all new phones are expensive and after a while it goes down.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:52 AM, Crypto123 said:

The price of the device is currently about 700 dollars

The idea is great, but the price is kind of unappealing. There's no real advantage on running a full node. Better leave the verification to ASICs that are designed to do that.

If you want to really contribute to the network by verifying transactions, then buy yourself a real mining rig, which is much more powerful than this mobile device. Also, if you really want to help the network, then you must run it as much more time as possible, which a 3500mah battery can't.

Also, the SD Card is not included in this price. This means you need to spend more in buying an SD card to accommodate the blockchain size.

Edited by PiroSense

On 2/9/2020 at 12:41 PM, PiroSense said:

The idea is great, but the price is kind of unappealing. There's no real advantage on running a full node. Better leave the verification to ASICs that are designed to do that.

If you want to really contribute to the network by verifying transactions, then buy yourself a real mining rig, which is much more powerful than this mobile device. Also, if you really want to help the network, then you must run it as much more time as possible, which a 3500mah battery can't.

Also, the SD Card is not included in this price. This means you need to spend more in buying an SD card to accommodate the blockchain size.

Yes, right, my friend, your notes are completely correct, the device is expensive at the present time and running the full node on it is useless because it needs to consume more energy and also the memory card is not included with the price of the device and this makes its cost higher as well. These are the disadvantages of the device, but in general the device is attractive and may in the future reduce the price or issue devices with better specifications and a lower price.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, Crypto123 said:

HTC's CRYPTOPHONE mobile is a real revolution
Have you ever dreamed of having your digital wallet in your pocket permanently and safely in addition to a mobile phone with very modern specifications and the ability to buy online immediately
All this in one phone: Cryptophone from HTC Exodus

It is the next generation device that combines smartphone usability and the security of the encryption wallet. The Secure All-In-One turns a revolution in how we access Bitcoin and Web 3 - enabling you to buy, sell, send, receive, borrow and lend
The device has a cool wallet that you can use to store your Cryptocurrencies
The price of the device is currently about 700 dollars
The device has many advantages that you can view from the company's website from here:
https://www.htcexodus.com/hk/cryptophone/

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fnmqou1L.p

The device has more than one model, including one designed by the Binance Exchange

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3NGmCto.p

Day by day crypto are growing fast. Many projects now launching Blockchain based phones where we will get inbuilt crypto wallet. Some of them are Samsung, HTC, pundi X etc.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, Anik74 said:

I think the real start of the Crypto world has begun and is becoming a reality in our lives and this phone is a good example.The secure all-in-one device revolutionizes how we access Bitcoin and Web 3 - empowering you to buy, sell, send, receive, borrow and lend.I hope that the rest of the companies take such an important step.

Your comment is very good, yes you understood the topic well and this makes me very happy that I was able to present something good and useful here in the forum, yes this phone will be the first link in converting crypto to real life and everyday uses.

11 minutes ago, Nehak said:

HTC phone are good but as for the design I don't like them, and also regarding the feature now almost every new and upcoming phone supports the latest technology.

I am surprised that you do not like the HTC phone, because it is a really great phone, but there is no problem for every person who has his own taste. As for your saying that all new phones support encryption, it is not completely correct, there is currently a S10, S20 phone from Samsung, but not all phones.

5 hours ago, Eyamin23 said:

How you appraise the Exodus 1, the so-called blockchain phone that HTC ... But if you were hoping the Exodus 1 would fire the first shots in the Web 3.0 revolution? ... In March, you'll be able to buy it with genuine US dollars...

Web revolution 3.0 from Exodus , this is new and beautiful news that I have not heard of nor have I heard about what will happen next March so thank you for providing this new information. Mobile phones have begun to enter the blockchain world strongly.

12 hours ago, PeterMiller said:

yes indeed it is a phone with extremely good capabilities that places the world on your palms, the whole thing that you can want inside the international of Crypto is in it similarly to its rate isn't always very high-priced as well as assist for the change of Binance has elevated its features. i'm hoping that the relaxation of the organizations take such an critical step.

Yes, I agree with you, it is a wonderful phone that has huge advantages, and it places the world of Crypto in your hands as well as it is supported by the exchange of Binance, but I disagree with you in relation to the price, as it is expensive compared to phones of the same specifications.

It is a revolution in the crypto globe to the made many newinvestors to contract into this globe as of its return to use up it.its exceedingly at ease to run themarket with this phone.

That is a great invention another after crypto hardware wallets. We can enjoy the both android and hardware wallets too in a single device. Samusng s20 have too announced the support for new digital crypto currencies.

16 hours ago, ceejay said:

HTC for all time takes the run in acquiring technology to fashion its products. I was self-same shocked and exultant to translate the facial appearance of HTC Exodus. This is the burst through innovation of cryptocurrency technology secreted in smartphones

Yes, in fact, HTC is one of the distinguished companies in the world of smart phones, and its phones are distinguished and have an elegant and attractive appearance in addition to advanced technology, and entering this company the world of Crypto will have a great impact, especially since there are other companies that have now entered the world of Crypto such as Samsung.

I was shocked and ecstatic to self-translate the facial appearance of the HTC Exodus. It burst through the invention of secret cryptocurrency technology on smartphones, taking the time to acquire the products of HTC Technologies for ever

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, apurbo25 said:

Yes, I've heard of it, the HTC exodus cell phone, HTC's fast pace made a breakthrough by launching a Crypto cellphone with a very secure cryptocurrency wallet feature. I am very interested in this phone.

All Crypto lovers will be interested in this phone because it already contains remarkable features for the world of Crypto and the most important is a solid wallet integrated with the phone and this makes it a very easy tool to send and receive currencies.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, carbonbon00 said:

A Key step towards mass adoption is having crypto wallets that are both secure and easy to use. I'm excited to help HTC tackle this with the EXODUS phone. ... Excited to be part of HTC's "crypto phone" team!

Yes, your words are absolutely correct, and having a very secure encryption wallet is one of the most important requirements of all workers in the world of Crypto. So this wallet that comes with EXODUS phone will be interesting to many people who want to integrate Crypto in their personal lives.

The technology is advancing so fast in this era and we are soon going to be able to hold all of our cryptocurrencies in our mobile phones because it will become safer in the future 

3 hours ago, Raju Islam said:

Although there is a cheap version, but the processor used is too old for me. If there is a middle class maybe I will buy it because it is very extraordinary.The wallet that he has provided is very easy for cryptorency users.

I don’t know about having a cheaper phone of the same type but with fewer specifications, but I think having a cheaper phone and if it has less specifications than this mobile it would be a good thing for people who want to buy a cheap phone.

Even I am not a fan of phones, this phone is really good for everyone and not only for cryptousers. The only thing I think it's bad about this phone is that since this phone can act as a hardware wallet, it's really risky to store crypto on it because we all know that phones are really prone of being stolen. 

2 hours ago, suzuya said:

Even I am not a fan of phones, this phone is really good for everyone and not only for cryptousers. The only thing I think it's bad about this phone is that since this phone can act as a hardware wallet, it's really risky to store crypto on it because we all know that phones are really prone of being stolen. 

Yes, there is nothing complete without defects, although it is a good phone and a solid wallet, but as you said, the phones are vulnerable to loss or theft and in this case you have lost the phone and the wallet together.

3 hours ago, Khairul1234 said:

Subject to your signal. The new generation of phones enables you to manage all your things from home. Truly a digital revolution that puts the world in your hands. Everything you need

Well done, yes, it is a digital revolution that puts the world in your hands, everyone who works with crypto dreams that everything he needs is in his hands in one device where he is trading, sending and receiving money from his digital portfolio and all this with one mobile.

You're absolutely right mate. Cause HTC is very good phone company and now they are adding built in wallets to their phone. This feature is gonna change the world of crypto currency.