How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

We get fear in trading because even the money that we use in trading we have aimed on them so that's we don't afford to lose them, this is happening even for the expertise when they don't afford to lose they might be feared. 

What you have to do when trading is just to be confident of yourself and not be afraid of losing. As long as you think that this deal will be profitable, do not hesitate.

Knowledge is the only thing that kills fear when you are on the flag of what you do and have enough confidence. You will not fear anything when you feel fear. Try to relax and trust yourself and your ability will succeed.

Fear is natural thing. Many of us have different levels of fear. But we should handle this fear. Otherwise this fear will let our surroundings handle us which will be very very bad. You should believe in yourself. 

One just need to be courageous and held firm to what ever you are investing. What I do is to hold my body system firm and sigh at the end then the fear will just go out of me

The truth is the best way to lose your fear is to study and have the right people teaching you because fear is overcome by trading is the only way. Otherwise there are many brokers where they give you demo account and you can practice as much as you want. So patience, demo account and study every day until you perfect some system or strategy.

Fear exists in cryptocurrency trading as well as in every field of commerce. Fear is kind of good because it makes you behave more carefully and reduces your mistakes, but it needs to be dosed well. If you have too much fear it will panic you and increase your likelihood of doing wrong. In order to cope with fear in crypto money trading, you must first gain knowledge and experience about the crypto market. In your first crypto trades, you should make small trades. As you gain experience, you can increase your trading rates.

4 hours ago, J R said:

So just begin to trade and you will be more powerful than your fear. Even though all traders still feel the fear.crypto world doesnt force you to take risks its you who decide to risk it by being in crypto in the first place, and we all know in crypto you need to risk big time.The only thing you can do is increase your knowledge upto that level when your confidence for putting money is the safest. It will be upto your knowledge. Only Knowledge about market and the experience.

I love the way you address this, until someone start something first before you can know your ability, even experience is gained by starting something, but while trying to learn give a time space until you have the confidence to trade before trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

though its normal to have fear and dout..not only you but also many people face this same problem..its really hard to overcome..but if you try you easily handle it..at first try to know the reason of it that why you fear..then make some plan accroding with this reason..try to know more information..when you will be expert..fear and dout easily remove from you.

This is very important topic my friend. Every crypto trader should have know about this. Because trading is very risky if we do not have enough knowledge and experience about trading. But we should not give up.We have to handle and control our fear. Because without having fear you can do any work properly. 

The simple thing you can do is to have faith in yourself. You must be confident in the decisions you make and also should have the maturity to make the right decisions at the right time. Also try to get rid of the greed you have in your mind so then only you will be able to succeed in trading.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

I think you not face any fear and doubt if you have experience and knowledge about crypto currency. I know trading is very risky but if you have proper knowledge about crypto currency and have a trading skills I think you can get a good profit without any fear.

The truth is, the only key that exists is knowledge to greater knowledge, much more security when investing, that is, as long as we have security when investing and knowing when and which crypto to invest, this will remove our fear without any doubt. .

Dealing with fear requires that we continue trading with self-control and try to enter M-deals Good and guaranteed with technical analysis

The best way is to have peace when doing operations, uncertainty is chaos in which we can lose a lot of our assets in them, for this it is advisable to look for asset information to keep calm when operating, our mind can play a role. It is important in operating the crypto market, and you have to take great care of it to be successful, training it to stay calm this is the difficult part, but not impossible.

• +1 1

Crypto traders need to have patient and control their emotion. There are Crypto traders that panic when making transactions and also affect them. Every trader need to develop confidence while making transactions. 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

If we want to be successful in the crypto trade, we must handle our fear and emotion. We shouldn't fear about anything so you should have much knowledge to handle the fear. If you have much knowledge about the trade, you can be confident and you can handle your fear very easily. 

there is nothing more you can do to handle your fear than to start trading and taking the risk and after some time you would be able to overcome the fear.

The crypto market is volatile and trading there is risky without any knowledge or experience and that's where fear might arise from because when you know exactly what you are doing it's not necessary to have fear and the solution to overcome this fear is to further up the studies about this business and have self confidence.

@George10

• +1 1

My friend as we know the trading in the cryptocyrrency is totally a risk we can win and lose our money therefore if we want to become successful then we should take risks and should keep patience to handle the fear. I think 90% loss comes from the fear therefore we should keep patience and be confident to handle the fear.

If the we kindly trades on cryptocurrency, first of all I analyze its chart in a good way and at that time there is no chance left which causes me loss. In this way, after analyzing well, I do the trading in this way so that I do not have to be afraid like this. And if we get trade fearfully and without analyzing, then we suffer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people, I have to think why I can't do what everyone else can do. Your attitude can make you experienced.

Almost all of the traders and investors in any kind of market feel fear at some point of time in their trading journey. This is because all the financial markets, highly volatile Cryptocurrency markets are something that is not in our control.
At the same time, it is very important for a trader to understand and overcome that fear in order to trade anything at all. The key to successful & profitable trading is in how we prepare ourselves to handle the fears that are involved in trading. Almost all of the traders have fear, but the crux of overcoming fear is in managing it.You should be confident enough on the strategies you made for yourself and execute them irrespective of the result. Forget about the result and execute the strategies that worked for you to overcome this fear of not being right.

• +5 1

This is a very good question, thank you for generating this post congratulations, my best advice I can give you for fear is to study, to keep the focus on what you can control and then you know what you are doing, you can invest and what you want to do, but that fear is a state of mind and you must let it go. With the study you will be able to end many fears that will take you to the next level of consciousness regarding many aspects of your life.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

20 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

The crypto market is volatile and trading there is risky without any knowledge or experience and that's where fear might arise from because when you know exactly what you are doing it's not necessary to have fear and the solution to overcome this fear is to further up the studies about this business and have self confidence.

@George10

Yes mate fear comes from among those trading crypto without any knowledge because they don't know what they do therefore,just as you encouraged it's vital to gain knowledge and experience while as to posses self confidence first before diving in this business it's a well said advice.

• +2 1