When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

Every time they have a its smallest amount then works miracles time for them to get cryptocurrencies. There's no doubt that it is a most effective time for them to receive extra gain.

The best time to buy is when prices are low noone wants to buy and you read and listen everyone telling you that all is lost and crypto is dead. Also when the opposite happens perhaps you should consider selling some.

It's very simple. the secret of trading is buy low and sell high, But the big question is, when is the bottom or when the price is at lowest. I think no one will ever know unless you guess. Right now we are in the micro bull market part of the market cycle but we're still far from the macro bull market and going exponential. So doing Dollar Cost Averaging strategy is right for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In my own idea the best time to buy crypto currency is when stock market get down becuase its lead the price down of all currency.. If you think about last march month of this year, when btc price goes Down to 5k usd but now btc price is more than 10k usd.. So to get profit you must buy currency when it price go down           

• Useful or interesting 1

Best time to buy cryptocurrency is during the dump. Believe me invest half of your portfolio if the cryptocurrencies with good market capitalization and volume dumps because they will surely regain the price easily and you can even expect more than that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

• We need to find fundamental techniques, we can't just jumb on conclusion, read about crypto very well before you find a better place to buy.

And again when the price of cryptocurrency go down, thats when you can strive to buy, you get for a low price and sell at a very high price

1 hour ago, Izeal said:

Best time to buy cryptocurrency is during the dump. Believe me invest half of your portfolio if the cryptocurrencies with good market capitalization and volume dumps because they will surely regain the price easily and you can even expect more than that.

You insincerity a short time ago award populace as to approve of push with out question it will progress to them bankrupt If you acquisition any crypto on a cheaper regard you tin turn into obedient profit from advertising them in from top to toe fee. 

Well the logic is simple, you should buy your desired cryptocurrency coin if the its price is dropping down or already dropped down and you should sell your desired cryptocurrency coin when the price is rising up or managed to attain a certain peak which most of the traders do to crypto exchange to be able to gain profit throughout the trading process. It is actually more good if you somehow managed to foresee the value prices of the coins in the market. In thay way, you won't be having a hard time of waiting for the price ranges to go up or down.

• +3 1

The natural state of any person is that when he buys, he is buying at a lower price in order to sell at a higher price and make a profit. I think the best time to buy the cryptocurrency is when the market is in a state of flooding with cryptocurrencies and the price movement is down, but when the market becomes like a dairy cow then prices rise and be The right time to sell and make a profit

Right now it’s a good time to buy crypto, right now btc cost about 10500$, soon or early btc will again cost about 20k, what the sense to wait? You can skip moment of fast growth

You should pay attention to the dynamics of the exchange rate and its market volume. And buy cryptocurrency when the price has dropped significantly

Of course, the best time to buy is when the price of the currency is low, and you are buying and storing it
After that, watch the price when it increases more than the price of the one who bought it, then sell it

• +5 1

I think the best time to buy a cryptocurrency is when the market value is low, when you can afford it at a low price, you don't expect someone to buy something when it high,,when there is possibility that it will fall, so why no wait instead

As a normal person you are not able to predict when is the lowest price of cryptocurrencies, so i would recommend to take an advice from some analysts but they can be wrong aswell, so be aware of it 🤨 

the best time to buy cryptocurrencies when the price of bitcoin is low as all cryptocurriencies follow bitcoin.

• +5 1

Actually there can be many basic things when buying cryptocurrencies but in my personal opinion if I only use them for a simple purpose (something non-commercial) I would take this into account and the basic things to consider when buying cryptocurrencies would be, 1 keep in mind that not a method to get rich, 2 its volatility
3 its use
4 be very knowledgeable about him and his purposes
5 also find out about the risks that exist when owning them and study very well about the laws regulating them

this for me is the basics

The best time is: do the technical analysis
Make a law and proceed according to the law

Opinions vary, but I think this is better

That depends if what you want is to buy it and keep it hoping to obtain a long-term profit, because you could buy it at any time but if you want it to trade, it is best to do it in a bear market and then get a short-term profit.

I believe that what there is is to avoid the fomo, and evaluate well where to invest your  money

Well, in my opinion, the best time to buy a cryptocurrency is when it has suffered a very sharp decline since this is not very normal and is due to a particular reason and surely the currency will stabilize in the very near future, increasing its value very similar to the previous one, obtaining a good profit. Exactly this is what happened with bitcoin not long ago when its price dropped sharply around 3000 dollars and many people panicked and could not contain their emotions and sold the currency which you already know that then stabilized and recovered its value quickly.

In my opinion, the right time to buy a cryptocurrency is when the price drops at the lowest base interest rate, so you will likely benefit in a short period of time, that is, when the price of the cryptocurrency rises.

For me I think there's no best time to buy cryptocurrency but just because of the price value if the value is actually high you can't buy, you have to wait for the price to drop you buy in order to make profit. 

The first thing I must contribute to this conversation is what I have personally learned in the short time that I have been, that there is a lot of analysis to do not only of the exact time to buy the currency but also of its projection to determine the growth of the currency and if for finally break it in the market.

• +2 1

The digital currency market depends on the Bitcoin currency, now Bitcoin is the main factor in the rise and fall of the digital currency to some extent