How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

First of all, you need to read comments from users of this service and whether it pays at all. If there are any comments, then you need to clarify again.

• +2 1

There are many other ways but crypto is the best for me because we can get money and we can all do it. enough we work on it and we get paid, hopefully crypto will remain victorious now and in the future. Let keep doing the good work.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you cannot know the locations that pay the currencies from the sites that do not pay, so you have to wait a certain time and monitor this site if it is really paying or is it a site for scammers so you have to tell before any work

• +1 1

On 4/7/2021 at 2:56 PM, Xantosis said:

There are many other ways but crypto is the best for me because we can get money and we can all do it. enough we work on it and we get paid, hopefully crypto will remain victorious now and in the future. Let keep doing the good work.

Exactly dear if we think before this platform we don't get any amount form any site like this forum gives us a great opportunity for both earn and learn so we have to keep posting and make this platform clean and good that more members also join this..

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly dear if we think before this platform we don't get any amount form any site like this forum gives us a great opportunity for both earn and learn so we have to keep posting and make this platform clean and good that more members also join this..

Exactly my dear friend and in order to make it clean each an everyone of us have to make only beneficial post about cryptocurrency and it related activities since that is our primary work here.

• +4 1

i am new in the crypto talk and try to get the more information about the cryptotalk. that is the best to give the knowledge about the many things so if you have a good worker then you will be passed and try to get the more reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear this is one of the best website for the free earning i hope no one give the money as it give and they will be increase the feature of the cryptotalk. I hope you understand and do not waste your time. 

Within this forum, useless topics and responses are deleted and many members have this information, so I do not think that this campaign will end if we make great efforts to spread the benefit within it and strive for its continuity.

7 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Exactly my dear friend and in order to make it clean each an everyone of us have to make only beneficial post about cryptocurrency and it related activities since that is our primary work here.

Exactly and I can see some great changes that many spammers are not working here anymore because I'm searching for them but they disappeared just because talk has very low value I mean payment system is not good that's why they not work..

• +3 1

Well my dear friend, there are a lot of sites and applications today that offer encrypted currencies, but in return there are times these sites that offer fraudulent content and this makes it difficult and makes us afraid to go into any adventure

• +2 1

There are a lot of sites that offer attractive offers but they are actually a scam.  We can ensure the reliability of these sites by consulting older members to avoid running into risks.  The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge.  Focus on knowledge, not money, in order to be successful.

• +2 1

Knowing that is a bit difficult, however I recommend that you investigate the name of the site, where you are going to work, so that you will not be scammed, investigate well if it pays or not, and so you can work calmly in that place.

The number of investment sites that deliver profit-to-deposit ratios are a scam and run in a pyramid scheme.This is why stock exchanges must be addressed, as they provide excellent profit opportunities.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:53 AM, Mark wood said:

Exactly and I can see some great changes that many spammers are not working here anymore because I'm searching for them but they disappeared just because talk has very low value I mean payment system is not good that's why they not work..

Initially they the spammers are not ready to help in the development of this great forum and since they are only after earning is why they choose to post useless contents everywhere around the platform.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Initially they the spammers are not ready to help in the development of this great forum and since they are only after earning is why they choose to post useless contents everywhere around the platform.

Sometimes I think about these why they follow the bad way as when they catch red handed then they get banned and after this they work for 7 days without payment which is hard even when they work good in this platform they will be happy to get good amount..

You need to choose the right site to pay you Cryptocurrency, there's a lot of site that they're not paying you waste your time and effort but if you choose yobit platform this is a legit site if you want to earn Cryptocurrency you can invest and trade in Yobit, It's profitable site to used.

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Sometimes I think about these why they follow the bad way as when they catch red handed then they get banned and after this they work for 7 days without payment which is hard even when they work good in this platform they will be happy to get good amount..

Let just keep working hard to make the forum a better environment for learning as well as for a earning, and I think it will be of helping if we report anyone who is spamming in any of the sections in this forum.

2 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Let just keep working hard to make the forum a better environment for learning as well as for a earning, and I think it will be of helping if we report anyone who is spamming in any of the sections in this forum.

I think for learning this is a great platform if we didn't paid for post still it will be good platform but payment is the golden chance in this we have to achieve it and not spam in the platform this is the great time and good opportunity for all of us..

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I think for learning this is a great platform if we didn't paid for post still it will be good platform but payment is the golden chance in this we have to achieve it and not spam in the platform this is the great time and good opportunity for all of us..

Like seriously receiving good payment form our work encourages one to make more posts in the forum but we shouldn't mind for now because the future of this forum is bright.

My friend, your question you asked is very useful to the rest of the members before you participate in any website. You should conduct a survey and search for it in the forums whether it pays you and gives you your full reward or is cheating on you. All the useful information that he provides in addition to that he pays the full dues for each member of the forum without defrauding them. Just stick to your posts to be useful and within the forum rules and you will see for yourself.

Yes you just have to determine and clarify the evidence of the payment site if they will really pay. There are many crypto investment sites but it is better if you do some research before doing it. make sure on YouTube or the forum how many use the investment site. And make sure there is proof of payment.

• +4 1

Since you are looking for money, I advise you to work in this wonderful forum only and gain knowledge and then enter the world of cryptocurrency trading. This forum provides a lot of invaluable information in addition to enough money to buy basic needs. You can earn abundant money by entering the world of trading.  Trading needs a lot of knowledge that we get through this great forum.

I think Yobit is the best site that pays you in cryptocurrency, but you do your research and don't rely entirely on members.
Watch some YouTube videos about this issue.
You might take the answer from them.

• +2 2

There are many websites on google which pretend to give free cryptocurrency currency but most of them are fake and scams. There are very less legit websites and money they pay are also very less .

• +5 1

If that site will be legit then for sure their ia no any reason to not do work so for sure i will do work on that site but i know that many scams site are available so we cannot say anything and personally i really don't believe any site except this because this is the only legit site according to me where we can earn good also with profit.