Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - Page 31 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

Yes I have seen this with many ICO when the tokens are out in the market the value of those ICO tokens will be trending at higher price only for few days then it just crashes down to scratch or equal to nothing.

Posted (edited)

I think, that much safer is to invest in altcoins like Litecoin or Ethereum. I dont like ICOs and even some are legit most of them are scams or you will never get profit from them, cause on exchange it will be underpriced.

Edited by Peter Urban
I wrote stupid thing.

7 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I think, that much safer is to invest in altcoins like Litecoin or Ethereum. I dont like ICOs and even some are legit most of them are scams or you will never get profit from them, cause on exchange it will be underpriced.

Not that most ICO is fraud, it can be said to be very much or 95%. There is even an ICO that is manipulated to succeed, so many people buy their tokens. So it's better to invest in altcoin.

ICO investment depend on the coin and algo. at this point a day at hand are to boot numerous ICO but I suggest puzzle out not invest on the ICO until you are 100% sure about the originality of the Coin

I would definitely go for Bitcoin and some really promising altcoins. And if to check the charts, today there are good options to invest in NEM and Tron

On 10/5/2019 at 10:03 AM, Japopo said:

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

No now a day most likely ico, ieo, sto are failed projects i full flash eyes on all three kind of funds raised opportunities during 2019 whole year i fins out that we losted much investments when we invest on these fund raising compaign because mostly people's losted funds due project got failure their initial funds and gone from the market.

I do not know if it well worth your time and money... as you successfully stated... the 2017 became the yr of ICOs and many humans lost their money investing in initiatives reputedly properly but then resulted being handiest a waste of time and money... so I do not know if i'd invest anymore in it.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Japopo said:

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Hi friend, if you take my opinion i would really advice you to invest in the altcoin. As per my experience there are very less Trusted ICO projects. Also it is not profitable anymore. You should go for Altcoins. 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Japopo said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

If you take my personal you should go for the altcoin. If you take seniors opinion they will definitely tell you that IEO and ICO projects are not trust worthy anymore. 

I would say don't invest in ICO or IO because 98% of ICOs are fake or non-profit ICOs and IOs have a lot of news these days, but wait for a few ICOs that can give us a profit

I think it is safer to invest in altcoins that are established and are traded on multiple exchanges as opposed to brand new ICO's. 

If you have enough capital for investment, I will recommendation you to invest in the widely held coin you see fantastically well, as gap of the ico this days are scam, the brains is that their focuses are on private sales of their souvenir and after that they will run gone with populace money.

In any business, protecting your capital is paramount and this adage summarizes it, "the return of one's capital is more important than the return on one's capital. We know there are a number of formidable altcoins out there and presently, they are cheap, Any wise person would go for them than taking a chance with ICOs you never can tell how they would turn out.

It's definitely a better idea to invest in altcoins instead of investing in ICOs. Becaude altcoins are safer since they are already listed on exchanges and have a good market 

Yes if you have the money or you want to invest your money on this platform.  So you can earn more and more money easily by share trading market.  It is the way inky to go through which you earn.