Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

I have a couple of dogecoins just in case it goes up in the future but I don't have great hope in that coin since there are many more and better ones above it that will surely be prioritized when it comes to common use.

• +5 1

Good coin, but it needs time to reach at least 0.1$ in cost. I hold it, wait for that time. One day community will invet much in that coin, and those who invested earlier will get real good profit.

It is not difficult, since it is very popular, it increased its value 90% in 7 days this is impressive, I think it would be a good time to buy Dogecoin and take advantage of the movement, let's see where it takes us in the following year.

If the coin is low price, it does not mean that it is so easy to pump it. It also depends on the coin summary amount.

the developers of the dogecoin community have been " stopped" for about two years. dogecoin's blockchain is among the most vulnerable: the lack of continuous updates makes it easily prey to hackers. despite this it is one the most promising and loved cryptocurrencies by traders.

It is not easy to pump the doge coin price. Because if its huge volume. Only pump of BTC can be changed the price of doge. You may see the last few weeks, BTC price can be raised day by day. Also, the price of alt coin (with doge) price will be raised. Thanks for understanding.

Hi all
good question
yes since it has a large number in total supply
but it only takes a twite from Elon musk to make more than 20%  🤣😁
have a good day

The Doge is a crypto that has always been kept at a very low level, in fact it is always below, however not long ago it was revalued thanks to a campaign for tik tok, however due to the comments of its own creator who called not to illusions because that coin was a simple joke made that it will not happen only to earn a few cents, if its own creator does not trust it, I do not think that in the near future it will cost much.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:32 AM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

My friend, many people do not say it but dogecoin is one of the currencies that makes you earn more money, since every year when the price rises, you can scar up to 100 percent of profit in a super easy way, the only thing that You have to have patience and wait for the moment, since whales know when the moment is, buy when the price drops a lot, you will see that it will benefit

even if you put 10,000$ in dogecoin it is not going anywhere because its such a failure token. It was manly made for jokes and tips but somehow it got into the market. Just dont invest in these tokens and we are all good!

I always thought that the majority of us have a bad perception of what DOGE is, let me explain it; I see doge more like a "Tipcoin" which you can use to play some gambling games, make transactions without high fees, make some giveaways with dozens of zeros at the prices to look cool, maybe earn some money by the common faucets for beginers, and those kind of stuff.

Doge isn't a crypto to make an extremely high invest with your life saving or something or an option to save your capital it's for specific things (which doesn't make a bad crypto at all) for example the ones i just mentioned. And if you wonder about why is prices it's so hard to pump to 1$- 10$ it's due two main factors;

1) Its almost unlimited supply with 126,576,953,131 Doges.

2)Its base price to begin with, never was very high, it was 82 satoshis and its ATH (all time high) was 105 satohis (0,01$) and currently it's worth in 25 satoshis.

Of course that sometimes in the year DOGE hard pumps until double its price... which is 50 satoshis. So can you see it now? we don't have doge to become rich, we have doge to use it like a way to save some money in specific situations and even have fun while playing some gambling games. But this is just my humble opinion ^^.

My attention turnet to Dogecoin after that viral Tiktok challenge and Eleon Musk's tweet. I must say that I was surprised how it went up, its value had doubled, it was something very interesting. 

Why whales don't rock doge, only whales know 😂 I myself ask this question, because the price is really suitable and stable. In July of this year, there was a very sharp jump in the value of doge coin when someone posted a viral video on TikTok, which caused the coin to double in value. Isn't it a pump?) You need to create news feeds and HYIPs, you look and you will earn a fortune.

It is a token that attracts a lot of attention and many buy it but even so its value is bearish and every day its value is lateral and downward.

I personally do not buy Doge but for a project that began as a joke if value is significant and I think its value is due to the fact that many take a real appreciation of it altoken and that is why to date it has not fallen completely, I hope and its price goes to the moon. Vams DoGe Coin.

yes because the suppy of it is almost infinite and the price is also very much low. so i don't think it ever be a successful coin.

In my opinion, the price of Degocoin has not presented significant variations, this currency is not very commercial, in fact, there are pages, platforms where acquiring this currency is free.  From their experience, they believe that the value of Degocoin may increase in the future.  What could be the factors that may be linked to a price increase.? 

Dog token, in my opinion, is very stable in terms of earnings. Crypto traders with high earnings are actively trading this. I think that this token does not lose anything else, even if you look at its low price.

There is so many doge coin that you can almost say that it's supply is unlimited. This coin supply is huge. This is the reason this coin value is almost stable

Well, if the coin was a dump, I don't think we need to think about it. Since this is normal for any coin, it happens not only in bitcoins but in other coins as well, and I think it is also up to the developer if anything happens to the coin.

Yes, because although it is very popular and beloved, it is not wrapped by any project and turns it into a simple object to transfer with low commissions but that does not add anything extra.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin is pump and dump coin correct me if I am wrong. I invested money in dogecoin but after some time I lost money in the exchange sites due to the massive drop in price.I think some bigger investors of dogecoin can pump and dump this coin.

• +3 1