Why I never leave crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

In June, when Bitcoin was soaring above $10,000, nearly every trader and their mother expected the cryptocurrency to continue rocketing higher.

Though, one analyst incessantly called for rationality to return to the crypto markets, claiming that this surge above $10,000 was a clear overextension of BTC’s long-term growth curve. He went as far as to say that Bitcoin was poised to return to $6,700.

23 minutes ago, Hasibjr said:

The reasons of why don’t leave crypto. Beacause i like crypto world  It’s very good online market plase.this is one of the best way to earn money.so i am don’t leave the crypto.          

Somehow there is no truth in saying that in the crypto world is the best place to earn money, somehow you still need your physical work as well to run your like.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 3:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

This is too much in my opinion.
I have never stopped crypto because this is a side job that can provide additional money when I need more money.

• +1 1

I think cryptos are best option to earn some money easily and we can use them in our real life. As a student cryptos are very helpful for me. I can easily manage my pocket money from it.  

Never leave crypto becouse this is the future currency.lot if people now are trying to get intact with it.lots of people also are purchasing things using crypto.so uthink this is useable now and also you will earn good profit also

• +1 1

It is good to know that you startup your life from crypto currency and as we all know that there is penetration of crypto in market and soon it will become more strong but beside to it keep looking to things out of crypto world is also good but its a digital currency.

• +1 1

I see that in the future cryptocurrencies are to be used more often and it will be further developed overtime. It has been very beneficial for me as well, I have been earning without having to go far. These are just some of the reasons why I would never leave the crypto world. 

• +1 1

I will never give up cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has provided me with extra income.And with cryptocurrency I can easily transfer my money and make payments by publishing to purchase various products.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto currencies are revolution to the world. I have earned some profit from it without doing any physical struggle. its decentralization is also a major factor that will not allowing us to leave it.

• +1 1

crypto currencies is my part time earning sources and crypto is my hobby because of i never leave crypto currencies i earned lots of money 

• +1 1

There are so many advantages of crypto in this digital world. We can do many things using crypto. We can pay globally without no any problem. And the best thing of crypto is we can trade with it. So you must join bitcoin and never leave it.

• +1 1

So we see that many people say that they never leave crypto because they think that crypto can help them to make money online. And that is true, and we see that many people already earn some nice money from crypto and them willing to do more and more so they can make more money. We must still work for what we believe, and we need to be patient to reach one by one of our goals, and I believe that in the future, we will have the big opportunity to see we can reach all of our goals. No matter how hard, we don't have to give up because we have a bright future.

• +3 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, Peter Urban said:

Crypto world is now veryy young. Imagine, that now its 10 years later. How many people will be there? What will be market cap of BTC? Very big.

Yes cryptocurrency now is still young age. Where in business like startup.

The cryptocurrency will used in many sector, because people will aware about the money. Where some people need alternative payment system to secure their asset. Cryptocurrency is the answer, it is also don't allow anyone to control the cryptocurrency system because decentralized.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:39 PM, Win said:

Never leave crypto becouse this is the future currency.lot if people now are trying to get intact with it.lots of people also are purchasing things using crypto.so uthink this is useable now and also you will earn good profit also

It is true that it could actually be the next currency of the future, knowing of how useful it is, there is a huge probability that in the future more and mire people are going to use cryptocurrencies in their transactions. 

• +1 1

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I see a big enough opportunity to make money from crypto regularly every month. So this is the main reason for me to date why I still survive in crypto. As long as it continues to produce, then I will continue to be active

• +1 1

because crypto currencies have bright future if there is a positive update being into existence than we can say that future is crypto or crypto is future. 

• +1 1

Thank you very much for your information and I am agree with you .I will never leave crypto.i earn a lot from here and I fell very comfortable in crypto . That's why I never leave crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

I would never leave Crypto Because; I was not able to participate in any Technology at their initial stage. Therefore, i am able to participate in Crypto in initial stage so it is a great and huge opportunity which doesn't allow me to leave this Crypto World.

• +1 1

the main factor of not wanting to get crypto is the ease of getting benefits. When doing a project, it always works and the time and effort paid out. But the story will be different if what is obtained is a loss. and that will be the main reason for leaving crypto

• +1 1

I will never leave crypto.one more thing is this community helps me alot ,from earning to a very speciall learning on every post comments and suggestions by every members of this forum.i hope this forum last longer maybe 10-20years.

2 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

I will never leave crypto too, I was having a good time here on the forum by earing

Yes youre right.specially here we are not just earning but also we are learning every day.every member of this forum are so helpfull.i found this forum as one of the best.a greatest rather

Edited by Win
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, sohaib said:

I would never leave Crypto Because; I was not able to participate in any Technology at their initial stage. Therefore, i am able to participate in Crypto in initial stage so it is a great and huge opportunity which doesn't allow me to leave this Crypto World.

Yah cryptocurrency this is really big opportunity that's we have to concentrate with it especially for us who are jobless it help us a lot

• +1 1

If you want to get your hands on some cryptocurrency then unless you’re given some by a friend or have tokens airdropped into your wallet then you’ll need to buy it on an exchange. Cryptocurrency exchanges are the best way to get some coins, but many persons who use these exchanges make a mistake after they’ve gotten their tokens. They keep them on their exchange wallets instead of transferring them to a private wallet.

• +2 1

I think that the reason why some people never leave crypto is because they have not actually archived their aims joining cryptocurrency, like me I have not really archived much on cryptocurrency so I cannot leave just like that. 

• +1 1

Needless expenses, I'm sure inside your home through cryptocurrency mainly because it, in fact, assists you in my entire life subsequent to your, to begin with, profit throughout fiat business. considering that your crypto might be comfortably made it easier by your wants from the day.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 5:03 PM, Tarek62 said:

I will never stop working in crypto because I love working in crypto.

Yes thats good idea just like me iwill nevee ever leave crypto.iwas here more than 3years now.it gives me an extra income as well as great experience and learning.one thing is this forum who can teach you alot.

• +1 1