Dont underestimate the Airdrops( All are not same) - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dont underestimate the Airdrops( All are not same)

Hello Crypto Space,

Airdrop and Bounty are are Good way to earn some crypto coins

A year back i visted the airdrop.io website and apply for Kava coin airdrop for 1000 KAVA coin, i signup the website of airdrop page  and did all the task as  shown  on dashboard  after that i got email after some day to update wallet adress , i ignore that email(Miss that chance),  Now as i see the kava coin is trading at near $1 on binance exchanger

if i provide the kava coin wallet address that time i would get $1000( may be in 6ETH) as just for doing some task?

Now i feels bad that coz of $1000 is alredy missed to due my lazyness. Same think happen with BOMB token as its ATH was ( as i seen $6, 100 BOMB token missed)

Edited by Guest
Gramer mistake

On 12/5/2019 at 10:58 AM, growbitcoin said:

Hello Crypto Space,

Airdrop and Bounty are are Good way to earn some crypto coins

A year back i visted the airdrop.io website and apply for Kava coin airdrop for 1000 KAVA coin, i signup the website of airdrop page  and did all the task as  shown  on dashboard  after that i got email after some day to update wallet adress , i ignore that email(Miss that chance),  Now as i see the kava coin is trading at near $1 on binance exchanger

if i provide the kava coin wallet address that time i would get $1000( may be in 6ETH) as just for doing some task?

Now i feels bad that coz of $1000 is alredy missed to due my lazyness. Same think happen with BOMB token as its ATH was ( as i seen $6, 100 BOMB token missed)

I know how you feel, growbitcoin. I signed up for and did all the tasks for the recent NRG airdrop, then either entered the wrong email or the wrong NRG address ( in any case, something went wrong) so I never received my NRG. They were giving away 100 which comes to about $215 at today's price.

Same as you said: I was lazy, didn't double check everything and it cost me. 

Something similar happened to me with SteemHunt page

I was there for a long time voting on posts and collecting tokens (2900 HUNT tokens), but after a while I stopped being active and left the tokens there, to withdraw them when they had better value. One day I received an email that they were going to burn the tokens that had not been withdrawn and so it happened, when I wanted to withdraw them, they had already been burned, now they have a value of 0.04(not as much as yours) but it would have been good to receive that money. 

Now I don't stop reading any emails haha I learned my lesson.

• Useful or interesting 1

Airdrops are like winning the lottery, I always say it, I have to win with BOMB, the only one, so far I have not won with another aidrop, I try to enter the best known ones, or in the new exchanges, I hope to earn money again with an airdrop.

All airdrops should be regarded as bringing really high earnings. Thus, you will have less room for mistakes while joining them. I hope everything will be as you wish.

yes airdrop are not the same some pays some its a waste of time especially those you see on airdrop channel those people they use people to market their channel with fake airdrops but real airdrops are there and make us to grasp the concept of crypto fast

• +4 1
  • +5 1

So are the airdrop sometimes some are false others it is not a matter of luck to get one that really pays or is not a scam, now finding one that pays is like finding a gold mine that if it pays well and you do not get one that tells you that you will earn a lot and end up paying nothing one never knows what he will run into in the aidrop it may turn out well as it may not.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is the way I use to earn money, there are many sites that are safe and that if they deliver the tokens that they promise, now you must follow up, I recommend that you sign up for Telegram groups dedicated to that topic.

The air launch of YOBIT is the first one where I participate, that's why I have put a lot of effort to complete the tasks and wait for the day of the exchange, and also I have thought a lot about whether to sell everything or leave a part invested in the token or in another crypto currency since it can increase the price later on as you have mentioned in other airdrops. 

• -3 1

That is why it is important to participate in the airdrops and claim the rewards, and hold them for a long time to obtain an excellent profit. If you participate in one, go all the way and save the cryptocurrency, you never know what might happen in the future.

• +5 1

You can give a airdrop a change if you can get tokens without investing in it and it has good review you can take the risk. But the best is don't pay for airdrops and go for freecoins if you can claim them. Thats my advice for now.

• +1 1

It is true that not all airdrops are the same, and it is right there where you have to know how to differentiate, the ones that differ most from the rest are the ones that usually work. once a formula works well, the rest usually copy it. and rule number one, if they ask you to deposit money to get the airdrop you have to be careful.

• +5 1

For sure they are not the same. However, I come across just a few so far that I thought that they are trustable.

An airdrop may evoke images of military jets airdropping supplies to civilians or military forces. While it’s different in the cryptocurrency world, the concept is the same. A cryptocurrency airdrop involves “dropping” free virtual currency tokens to digital currency wallets. The free coins are meant to promote awareness about the cryptocurrency project. In some cases, the crypto project requires those wanting the free coins to first spread the word on social media by retweeting.

The blockchain project issuing the coins chooses the target beneficiaries. Mostly, active wallets of major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum receive the coins. Another criterion used, is having a set minimum amount of cryptocurrencies in the target wallet.

I like your opinion that dont underestimate the airdrops all are not same but most of the people think that all the are same but i appreciate your opinion that dont underestimate the airdrops all are not same.