What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

I haven't use any cryptocurrencies to purchase something before. In my country cryptocurrencies is not accepted as means of payment. I hope in the future cryptocurrencies should be more adopted.

• +2 1

I don’t  get any kinds of coin from here. Because  I am new here.  After one week if I work properly  I will get profit from here. I am so exited  for this. I will invest here with my first profit.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, Kimmy So said:

i did not use my crypto coins in online purchase rather i used the payment that i earned here for my school purposes. and i'm also planning to save up for my other expenses.

Many user here are earning to cover their school funds and they are happy to get some earning from this website as this platform provide equal opportunity to everyone.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I not sell my talk token because now a time it's price is low so I purchase more and more talk token and pou in investbox because I know after some time talk token value move upward ⬆️ and I earned good profit from this...

Friend I am very new in this, although I spend all my day learning about cryptocurrencies, I still haven't bought anything with them, I started in crypto to earn from bounties and anything else I could find, although I found it interesting and I think that it will eventually be adopted a lot more than now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My first purchase using cryptocurrency was a software online, the payment were strictly done using bitcoin or litecoin, 

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately I cannot make any purchase with crypto. But i want to purchase something from Darkweb, i wanna buy some mystery box from darkweb by bitcoin. It is too risky for me, but i wanna try this. There is no other option to buy something around us with crypto. For this i want to buy on darkweb 

• +2 2

On 12/9/2019 at 10:47 PM, Aereen said:

people who discovered the cryptocurrency and invested on it earlier were so lucky. they probably have doubled or even tripled their capitals by now. 

Those peoples whose buy the crypto coins at first they are so lucky its true becasue now the crypto coins price is very high and we know that if they sell now their coins like the BTC they make good money in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first purchase with the crypto is few little amount, because that time i was just a new one and don't know how to deal with is it. But finally i did that, my firs transaction was for a simple electric things not special but it was special for me. 

• +3 1

On 12/7/2020 at 10:14 AM, Ghetea said:

Mine was litecoin, it was  a mining site where you earn free (little quantity) litecoin through mining but can earn more when you invest which I did. That was my first purchase with crypto

Are you sure that's your first purchase was in the mining site! because at the first time in crypto is very hard to found the legit mining site, so that what was the site you were used for.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

My first purchase with crypto was digital domain . We can use cryptocurrency for everyday needs like buying some stuff on minimarket.

Hello dear mate.i think that is goo.  I bought a new motorbike this summer and for that I also took out bitcoin money.  Of course I also had to keep money from my savings account.So I started ordering the app and could even invest and run the app.  Since I'm souping up the app now and at the same time.

Hey mate, you ask a good question about first crypto purchase, my first crypto purchase name is Doge coin, that time I though this coin have a lot of potential to give good profit in the future t I was wrong Doge coin gave me lot of loss to my crypto world, so I am learning trading in this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In 1st stage of this year, i was brought some jens and t shirt by bitcoin from Amazon online market place. Then i was brought domain.  1st time it was hassle for me.  But day by day i feel convenient to this.  

My first purchase with crypto was outfit for a friend wedding I was very excited to earn that token amount of money and was able to buy an outfit and also took my friends and family members for shopping in order to show some appreciation for the gift of life and the opportunity I have to earn money from cryptotalk currency platform it is a very great pleasure to me and I really appreciate the efforts of my friends,the forum members and also the moderators for the support and encouragement been given to me

I purchased my first bitcoins in 2018 my friend and i sale our laptops and purchase the bitcoins so there was a risk that cryptocurrencies will increase or decrease but my mate and fellow give me hope that one day we will purchase more than laptops.

I haven't bought anything with crypto yet, but I will buy it. We have a lot of shops here that buy and sell goods with crypto. So I will also buy from that mine.Whether I'm really excited about anything with crypto.

Dear I am new to this world and have not enough knowledge still I have earn some bitcoins through this platform and the first thing I bought are my clothes as there is winter and I need money . I am happy that I use the digital currency

• +1 1

I have not purchased anything with cryptocurrency,because I have not generated any thing in the cryptocurrency world,I joined this forum to help me in my development in the cryptocurrency. I hope I can share what I have gained also someday

On 12/5/2019 at 1:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

The first transaction is unforgettable, it is something beautiful that was not believed, like the first purchase, in my case my first purchase was from a ptc page to extend the limits that I requested and it was through LTC at that time, and it was a good experience because it was something that could not be believed back then.

• +1 1

A very nice topic.  I have been working on the crypto platform for a while now. I haven't been able to buy anything yet. But I have a dream. By working here, I want to fulfill my dreams. And I want to make myself self-sufficient.

Well i can't use my crypto directly in my country so i converted it into fiat money and then i bought a   pet bird. Isn't it lovely? I have some more plans in future with my crypto earning. Let's hope for the best.

Hi!! Mate, I'm still a newbie on the forum as I have started earning last five days ago. But I have started planning on what to purchase with my first withdraw. But you know you don't have to disclose your plans known to everyone. But I urge every one to always have a good plan for your self all the time. You are welcome once again mate

As for me, I haven't bought or paid through crypto yet,
Currently I am collecting from several sources, but there is a certain thing that I will purchase in the coming period using crypto,
I will come back and share my experience here.
Thank you for sharing that experience.

• +4 1

My friend, the first thing I possessed at a high price is a modern currency, and after that bitcoin, and I slowly began to earn a lot from it and learn the arts of trading in general in order to double my profits from cryptocurrencies so I own part of the currencies in general Thank you

• +5 1