Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

I do not think that anyone should be blamed. When we enter this forum, we try to learn and ask about some incomprehensible ideas. It is normal for us to encounter some problems, but we must learn from them and be patient to reach success.

It is true that there are a large number of people who joined the conversation recently and did not have prior experience, but we can help them and simplify the matter for them, this is not impossible, we were like them. 

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you there are many newbie in this forum they don't know the rules of this forum they don't have the experience so they faced difficulties. Sio the first 100 posts are for the experience for newbies. We should share informative information so that the new people learn form our poat 

The first thing that all new people have many things on their mind have many strength, but that is new in the forum does not mean that it is new in the world of cryptocurrencies, these people may have much more knowledge than many on this platform Therefore, we should not underestimate them, since they can know things that we do not know and can help us to grow more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Newbie will almost make loss in the market becasue there are so many reasons and they invest almost in the scam coins and these coins will give us just loss not profit, crypto is the great market and in this market we just need to invest in good coins.

• +1 1

Definitely, you don't need to be concerned about outsiders because they have a desire to learn about the world of cryptocurrency; thus, as an experienced person, you can tell a novice about cryptocurrency because, to my understanding, cryptocurrency needs a large number of members to become more common around the world.

In Ccrypto world, experience plays the very crucial rules to led you towards the success. Do not be too greedy for the profit in the very first stage else you will lose everything later. Choose proper investment plans according to your needs and have patience. 

In life there are always people who are to much proud and like to do things their own way without seeking help from experts and such individuals normally fail to succeed because to become successful you need to first lower your self and seek help while as knowledge from the best sources therefore,even in crypto it's better to consult experts when you aren't sure of what to do.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

If you want to provide input for crypto newcomers, you just have to prove that you've already gotten money from cryptocurrency. If you've done that, the more people will trust you. Newcomers will also definitely choose which one is really for example or not, because they don't want to get into the wrong path that ends up falling victim to cryptocurrency scams.

• +3 1

Well, I do not pay any attention to criticism, I think that in the future they will gain the necessary experience in order to understand how things are going here, I am of course new to this forum, but I am really old in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Yes, there are many errors like this that always happen. So we have to review the advice before we give it to beginners because in case something goes wrong then it is because of your wrong advice. So you have to be vigilant.

I have no trouble explaining stuff to newcomers. They will learn something useful if they are ready to listen. I've been in the industry for over three years and have mastered some of Bitcoin's technicals. If I'm unsure about something, I'll do some analysis and find out. Some technicals are somewhat complex, but I've mastered the basics of Bitcoin through learning and researching.

We cannot criticize them very strongly, at the beginning we are all dominated by the enthusiasm to prove ourselves, also the desire to achieve richness quickly may push them to such behavior, the most important thing is to rule our mind and listen to the advice of experts.

• +1 1

A lot of people are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and consider them a scam to steal money.  There are many people who think they know everything but quickly lose their money.  I have met very reckless and arrogant people.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading to increase knowledge and experience.  The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.

No, I did not face such a situation .. But in fact there are many expatriates who enter the world of coding without knowing what they should do and not knowing the mechanism of work in this forum, so it is necessary to help them get started and provide encouragement and advice to them so that they can continue, progress and achieve Success

I think that we should all cooperate in this forum in order for all of us to benefit instead of blaming each other. It is better for everyone to do well and thus contribute to the development of the forum more.

• +3 1

Yes, dear, we cannot give positive marks to new members who do not have enough experience with this coding, however we must encourage them to develop and progress continuously.

• +5 1

New comers and new members on this forum should be welcomed and motivated. Because these members need motivation and encouragement . We should also tell them about cryptocurrency and its benefits. 

• +3 1

In Ccrypto world, experience plays the very crucial rules to led you towards the success. Do not be too greedy for the profit in the very first stage else you will lose everything later. Choose proper investment plans according to your needs and have patience..