No more scam if you followed this - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

On 12/5/2019 at 4:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Okay thank you dude for your information and idea and Link of the site, we all should go and use it to check if you have any doubt regarding any site yes we should also be vigilant on the activities and be safe from scamming

• Useful or interesting 1

Better to stay on this forum and found it to be the best site to make money. I'm tired of new sites there are a lot of scams and they don't give you your money so I won't move from here.

• +1 1

For me, I have tried many sites, faucets, and airdrops, but I have not made any good profit and here on the cryptotalk forum I got many benefits from good information and profits as well, so in my opinion it is the best legitimate site for earning money and learning.

• +2 1

These are important tips, thank you, it is a good site, it is necessary not to share our private account information with anyone, and also you should avoid entering suspicious sites and links because at the present time there are many fraudsters and Internet pirates

Most of the people, including me, have experienced the subject of finding a reliable forum or site that gives you some money, but we all have been exposed to fraud. For me, Cryptotalk is very excellent and safe and gives you a good amount of money without any cases of fraud or the like.

• +1 1

This idea is very wonderful, as this link that you put here, which contains most of the sites that many members joining this forum need in order to obtain reliable information without resorting to some links that fraudsters send to us and penetrate our private wallets for Steal our money.

• +1 1

It seems to be a good site that I will try. Thank you, my friend, many scams are done through websites, telegram, or through platforms and fake currencies, and I really need to know about this.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information, my friend, I went through some profit sites that offered high and attractive payments, but after a while it became clear to me that they are false and fraudulent sites, and this is why I learned an important lesson not to lose my time experimenting, but to work on guaranteed sites and were really withdrawn from them.

• +3 1

This saves a lot of effort and time and gives reassurance. Really wonderful. What a good website and a new idea, Sometimes I get lost between the sites and the links, some are fraudulent and some are stuffed uselessly
but is its information correct as well !?
I want to know if I can fully rely on it or not?.

As from now before following any site into any sort of investment I'll make sure I check about the site on such a platform. There are so many scams now going on and it'll be very good we take precautions on avoiding them

Hello, thank you for sharing this useful information with all the members of this site, there are many scams on the net, so we must be careful, I will review that page.

Welcome, my dear friend, I thank you for this positive participation and I hope that everyone will share their experiences in order for the rest of the members to benefit from it.

• +3 1

Its a good website that tells us how to get rid of these scams and scammers . But now scammers are clever they have many new tricks to scam us and there tricks are so clever that any one can be easily scammed. So we should be aware of them

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Choosing a cryptocurrency website that actually gives out cryptocurrency coins is difficult because there are so many scam websites. If we are not smart in choosing it, we could be victims of the scam website. If it is true that the link you share is a trusted crypto website, I will try it, but I still have to be careful and not make the slightest mistake.

• +5 1

I do not know anything about the site that you mentioned, but I read in the responses that the site is good and it is recommended to use it. I will try it later. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for your information. there are many scammers active now in the crypto market. many people are losing their asset. all should become aware before investing in any crypto.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, in fact I have this problem and I think you gave me the right solution. I will use this site a lot, good luck to everyone

A very important topic for discussion, and everyone should pay attention to and read all posts and experiences provided by members on this topic to avoid cases of fraud. You must abide by the instructions and hide all your keys for this encryption.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, what you are saying is true, this is really great for all of us, and we have to follow it so that we learn a lot from it and stay away from mistakes and risks, it is very good for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course. 

It is a good idea for you to share this site, which will help many members to avoid falling into the trap of fraud by many fraudulent sites, and this will greatly reduce the frauds that occur constantly.

• +5 1

Thank you for this very cool content. This link that you shared will help many members avoid fraud. Fraudsters are very smart people and have a lot of cunning plans. Strangers should not be trusted, whatever the reason.

There are lots of spammers and scammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you attractive proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont share personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

I did not know about the existence of a site that detects fraudulent and trusted sites for you and I think it will be very useful to all members, so thank you for sharing it with us.

• +2 1

I know this site before, I use this site to know which PTC site is legit, but I stop doing PTC now. I just focus now in cryptos, I'm surprised that they include ICOs to know which is scam and which is legit...

• +2 1

You are right my friend and thank you for this information. Of followa these steps and rule no one scam you. First of all you have not to share any personal information about the wallet.