Will exchanges hacked by hackers affect the price of BTC? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
thachnguyen

Will exchanges hacked by hackers affect the price of BTC?

The list of hacks is way more than that however any hack means the hacker will try to sell the coins stolen. If this is bitcoin and if this is too much it will affect the price. Some hacks like the bitfinex didn't have any effect because the hackers haven't sold any yet. But it is a big one and if they find a way it will bring the price down.

Stock exchanges hacked by hackers will affect the price of BTC for a short time. After each attack, the hacked exchanges will close their security gaps and make themselves more secure. Moreover, hackers will not sell their stolen cryptocurrencies immediately, but will sell them at the highest price.

The stolen BTC will be effect the price of Exchange placed BTC because the hackers will use them to threaten the BTC existence. But still now we cannot get any news of stolen BTC cash out those hackers are stealing Crypto and targeting big exchanges. After these series of attack governments have taken the steps and started craking down them. The China have collect millions dollar BTC and sell them in auction the price goes upward because of this in last month. 

I think that it is possible but it is not the hacking itself that affects it, but news is what affects people's minds and makes them panic.

Dear I figure it will impact the cost in a conspicuous way. However, for quite a while. Since the hacked bitcoin will likewise come to showcase for the fait cash when they become in the market again it will be typical. Yet, clearly there will be an impact for that period.good luck

• +2 1

That is the problem of the cryptocurrency market, being a decentralized system, it is governed by the news and the emotions of third parties, so in response to hacks there is fear and the market responds to such an attack most of the time negatively.

Base on my views, a crypto being hacked will loose value, and almost go out of market. This happens due to lost of trust and people tend to sell of their assets at that instant, which increases supply, and this will lead to fall in price. People bwill also be reluctant to invest, after all there are a lot of project out there

Maybe we think that they affect the price, but it is possible that the price is affected in positive way after some time, as the hackers have a hard time trying to sell the stolen Bitcoin. Most transactions are under constant observation when it comes to stolen funds, so they can't hide their tracks easily and take too long to find a secure way for them to sell.

I am sorry but I cannot agree with you, Crypto market is very sensitive market that is affected by every rumor and the key factor in this market is people feeling safe about keeping their money on line. If there were continuous hacks on famous exchanges and wallets then people will panic and they will start selling out and this will affect the prices of all coins and not just Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Yes, I believe that this will have an impact on the prices of digital currencies, especially if these currencies are converted at once, and this effect depends on the size of the currencies stolen and the size of those exchanges.

We can heck ,but price of bitcoin go down i don't think the reason of price low. But it can be hack on exchange. We need to make some strong decisions such as make strong password and unique. Don't use same password on different sites .i think one reason which we can hack more.it common because so many illegal activities can be happen in digital market. 

Well them is a possibility, hackers or criminal on web surface in digital currency or crypto currency are everywhere and doing anything just to earn the easiest mony they can. It depends on the amount of lost bitcoin ,as you post, almost all of  them are of great value and indeed affect bitocin,

It's ideal to stick to renowened exchanges like Binance, more security and stability.

Throwing this set of FREE Trading Education and Market Scanners (Price Action Scanner & Relative index Scanner), integrated with Binance, out here for anyone interested.
There's even a video on how to spot good price action for making some quick gains using the scanners.

Worth checking out if you wanna learn and earn 😎
🌜 profitfarmers(-dot-)com/free-moonbag-kit-btctalk 🌛

The amount of money stolen from each exchange is a few tens of millions of dollars. Usually an amount like that does not affect the price, despite being large for dollar standards, it only amounts to a few thousand bitcoin. If satoshi's coins was being sold then I would be more concerned because hundreds of thousands of bitcoin would move around in that case.

• +1 1

Dear members, The hackers and thieves are everywhere in life, including the world of encrypted currencies, and it is not excluded that they will penetrate the bitcoin currency and steal it, and I think this may affect its value because the demand for it will increase and the demand increases the price

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, fysabido said:

Telegram exchangers are now starting to gain popularity. Many are afraid of running into scammers and do not use bots, it seems to me that it is easier and cheaper to exchange through them. 

Which bot do you use?

I think so if some hackers hacked and took bitcoins from exchanges and the start to play with the bit coin price and sell it with the price that they want it could harm the bitcoin buying and selling prices .

Hello my friend, definitely the higher the bitcoin price, the higher the hack attempt to steal more money,
As for me, I do not know much about other cryptocurrency protection systems other than Bitcoin, based on my knowledge that Bitcoin is protected by the Blockchain, and it is an impossible system to hack because its penetration requires penetration of all devices that deal with Bitcoin, which is impossible.

• +3 1

When an exchange is hacked, the price of Bitcoin is affected. The reason: people's confidence in the market will decrease, they will have a psychology of selling crypto to take profits, and thus selling pressure will increase and push the price of Bitcoin down. However, in some cases, if the exchange is very small or has security issues, people will not be affected by the event.
In the case of Binance & KuCoin, they protect the interests of users, so this event helps people to trust crypto more and the price of Bitcoin increases.

& PLEASE DON'T PROMOTE BESTCHANGE MORE AND MORE!

I don't think hacked btc can affect the price of btc. It is billion dollar market. If hacker stole some money from some wallets. I don't think that it can impact on btc price. Ist of all it is difficult to hack any wallet because people use secure wallets and exchanges.But if it hacked then people will lose their money but it doesn't effect on btc price. 

• +1 1

I do not think that the breaches that are made on Bitcoin will cause its value to decrease, on the contrary, now the value of Bitcoin is rising a lot, and during the past two years its value has increased greatly, and it has become more safe than in the past and difficult to penetrate.

• +3 1

Well dear, it is possible that hackers or criminals on the web in digital currency or cryptocurrency are ubiquitous and do anything just to make the easiest money they can.  But I think it will be difficult for them to hack it on their own so maybe a team of hackers can do it.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, hackers are always everywhere and it's hard to control them. And when the cryptocurrencies exchanging platform has been hacked it must affect the bitcoin price.But i think the Bitcoin network is protected with the most extreme protection, no harm or fear of platforms.

Hello dear, I think a breach will not become the main reason for Bitcoin's price.  Bitcoin only moves because the activity of the seller and the buyer if the exchanges are hacked, that is their security problem.  Hacked will discourage users' confidence in exchanges and many people will leave the stock exchange if they are unable to provide solutions for it.

Hello friend, I think a breach will not become the main reason for Bitcoin's price.  Bitcoin only moves because the activity of the seller and the buyer if the exchanges are hacked, that is their security problem.  Hacked will discourage users' confidence in exchanges and many people will leave the stock exchange if they do not provide solutions for it.