Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

I use Authy app for my 2FA, it is safe and convenient to use without much hastle.

• -5 1

2FA is the best option which we can use for our exchange account security. Crypto market is very secure but now most of the hackers will just follow the exchanges and they try to hack the exchange and than withdraw all the money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What are the differences between Google and Microsoft two step authenticators? Also you ask if some is better than another. In what way can one be better than another? They do one task only and nothing else. I mean can they make this wrong? I don't think and didn't have problems so far.

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 7:21 AM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

The best one is 2FA For account protection  also now a days many exchanges made it mandatory for withdrawal. The mobile attachment is good for account protection. I didn't use Microsoft 2 Factor authentication. May be it is as good Google authentication. Those who use strong password with various symbols, words and numbers are best way to prevent account hacking. 

I know there are more authenticators but I don't see any reason to change from google authenticator. I will keep using this one. It is an important extra level of security for our accounts and very important to use always 2fa because it secures everything and does not allow access to our websites without having access to our phone.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Google authenticator works fine for me but I haven't used anything else to know if there is something better. But I don't think I need to use something else now that I started using this one. It will only be confusing which authenticator to open for every website.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This feature is considered a very advanced level of security in order to protect the account or not allow access to it except after verifying the real identity of the user, but when we want to change the device used, we must send a request to cancel this feature before switching the device, otherwise we will not be able to enter our accounts and the process of canceling this may take days So you should know that.

• +1 1

I always use Google 2 factor authenticator for all my activities, it's simple and easy to use. I haven't encounter any problems using it. It's also safe. 

There are a lot of authorization. But as you said these two are traditions as a Google two stop and authorization and Microsoft two step authorization is the best security system in the world. Many of us see you the Google two step authorization to secure our account. And basically this is a very secure system and we feel a lot of security after this it is very difficult to break these kinds of authorizations so it is recommended that you should turn it on to make your account more secure.

As of now I am using Google's 2 Factor Authenticator in my different accounts like in social media and also in YoBit Exchange. I started using google 2FA because I want to prevent my social media accounts on getting hacked and since the exchange have a 2FA feature I also used it so that I will be able to protect my money.

Till now I never knew that there is any other 2factor athentication than google, but as far as I know that is the best one to use for normal daily use.

Personally, I only recommend Google authenticator over the other authenticators because it's surprisingly the most secured one of all the other options available to receive verification code for 2-step verification, and it's easy to use with a simple interface which works smoothly even on the devices with less amount of RAM and storage

Yeah since there are so meany hackers now a days there are developing so meany ways to make our accounts safer, and one of thus safety precautions are 2 stem verification and i personally prefer the google authentications because i trust google prety much. 

• +1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 5:21 AM, Digicoin said:

lol I never thoughts if Microsoft also they have 2 factor authenticator, so there Microsoft 2fa might be with high security level than google 2fa because Microsoft is the best in security

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

undoubtedly the best option and the one that is used the most or gives the best support is that of Google, since the application can be associated with an email which allows the private key to be recovered, thus avoiding the possibility of funds or your accounts are lost.

Another good option is the one offered by Microsoft since there is a trick in which you can print a QR code to gain access to private keys in case of emergency.

• +1 1

I use Google 2fa authenticator, I think this security key really helps me secure the wallet. Code changes continuously for 30 seconds, this security key is easy to use for beginners like me. This minimizes hacking or robbery of our crypto assets. Another Key Type that I never use.

• +1 2

Google authenticator is best and secure in my opinion because i only use this and therefore I have never seen any issue by using Google authenticator. It's really good.

• +1 1

The best and most reliable by all platforms is the two-factor authentication system from Google, where it is considered easy to activate and is extremely secure, as it only takes to download the application from Google Play, install it and activate it on the platform.

• +2 1

I also feel that to Google two factor authentication  is more convenient and safe for the users. But still Microsoft authentication can be used and it also provides protective measures to the users. It is compulsorily required on the part of the users to enable two factor authentication on their accounts in order to avoid scam or hacking.

I am using and also have a felling that the Google two factor authentication is more safe and also provides a great kind of security and I would recommend to all members about the use of google two factor authentication because it is secured and protect our passwords.

I use Google 2 factor authenticator and I had no problem with it. Honestly, I did not use any other two factor authentication because I am comfortable using Google 2 factor authenticator normally, but you can try that too.The important thing is to know the risks that the second honest one could pose to you if you lose your account, and how to re-enter your accounts if you lose your phone.

Google authenticator is best and it is mostly used as well. Most of the sites use google authenticator because authentication code is sent via Gmail to its users. Basic principle of all 2 factor authenticators is same.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This factor authenticator is very important in securing our coins in our wallet and some exchangers which we will be notify through our emails anytime we log in or someone try to log into our account. 

• +1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 7:21 AM, Digicoin said:

I think the google two factor authenticator is more good than the others because the Google is already providing the best ways of the security.

• +2 1