What’s the Best Crypto Trading Websites? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T-rav614

What’s the Best Crypto Trading Websites?

You don't need to used any website for trading purpose of crypto market you need to used crypto market exchanges for trading of this market. And top exchanges of crypto market are binance, bitmax and hitbtc exchange. And also many others exchanges this market have. 

There are many and many platforms and each one is specialized in something like the binance platform has many advantages such as transfer between digital currencies or trading on margin, and this feature is your best. There has been a yobit platform, this platform that I am dealing with these days has achieved a lot in investments and also transfers between currencies do not require more time.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I prefer to choose exchanges with enough liquidity to trade, where there are a large number of investors, exchanges like Binance and Huobi can be a good option

There are a lot of trading websites, but the most popular are binance, phemex, yobit, huobi and some other trading app, there is also a platform bitrex I have not tried it yet but it sounds like a good platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

in my opinion i see it depends on the person himself ,  everyone has his own uses to the exchanger so in general any legit exchanger will be good , for me i prefer to use yobit since i am working in this forum and get paid there so it is easier to invest , trade in the same platform

• -1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:48 AM, T-rav614 said:

I’m looking for the best trade sights. How do you choose their are so many? I’d like to have different accounts on separate sights, three at the most. Does anyone one have the same questions or maybe some answers to my question?

Well, exchanges like binance, but to do mesh trading I recommend bituniverse, since its service is free and you can earn or have good profits knowing how to choose good pairs

Je vous conseille de commencer avec le yobit car il vous demandera pas beaucoup de fois par rapport aux autres exchange comme par exemple bainans le minimum est de 10 dollars et les frais de la plate-forme ils sont vraiment très minimes 

There are alot of trading websites in market . If u are a newbie trader than u have to start with low valued websites . After the passage of time if u had a knowledge about the crypto Internet market then move in high valued websites like yobit,coinbase etc

• +5 1

Until now, the best trading site in my opinion is yobit, compared to other sites, yobit really gives me an advantage in every trade. Every beginner can use yobit, because this site is easy to use for both beginners and professionals. On yobit there are lots of free coins that you can get, in contrast to other sites that don't give anything to their users.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Onden said:

Until now, the best trading site in my opinion is yobit

I took will prefer yobit, if you make an order, it takes less than seconds for it to complete ones you buy at the market price, their security is intact, they have ways their users can gain, they are also having vmining now. In term of service they are excellent. 

There are many good exchange sites, but I think Binance is the best, it has many good things to offer, so you can know currencies price every moment and you can trade your currencies in it easily and safely, I think it has a good safety system.

• +3 1

I advise you to open accounts on the three platforms: binance Creks24 and Yobit are safe sites and they are the ones I use

Edited by MARAMBEN
  • +4 1

The best trading website in my opinion is yobit, you will not be disappointed with yobit because it allows you to trade without capital. By registering on yobit and participating in campaigns from yobit, you can earn bitcoin and trade on yobit without spending any capital.

• +1 1

crypto is very good digital currency in the online market so that there are most number of people work this site and earn money.yes I think crypto is trading website in the online market.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, it would be a matter of checking the best markets since there are currently many of them which can be operated, you could also choose to rent or buy a bot that is responsible for doing it is more profitable.

For me, Binance is definitely the best! Because it contains many tools that can help to analyze the chart of a currency!
Also for the order, Binance also has its own special features! Like order OCO!

• +1 1

First of all, the liquidity or capital of the trading sites should be known. Therefore, binance is one of the best sites.
  • -1 2

In addition to the Yobit platform, I also use the Binance platform. Through these two platforms, you can achieve many things, the most important of which is the transfer of cryptocurrencies to the bank account and vice versa, and there is more than one way to do this as there is a large number of currencies to choose from them what suits you

• +4 1

Thanks a lot for nice post.actually there are alot  of cryptotalk site in online.such as binance.hotbieat,yobit ect.but as far as i have know about crypto.yobit ai the best site for transfaring money as wel as.

Thee are many websites for the crypto trading. But some are the best there that is widely used and they satisfied their user. So i think binance is the best and more proper best and easily for me. It is my personal experience that yobit is the best. They don't need KYC and they have very less fees.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are a lot of platforms that you can trade through, but you should choose the safe platforms and the interfaces that are easy to use in order to be able to control your trade easily, I recommend you to rely on the Binance and Yobit platform.

• +3 2

I think yobit is best crypto trading site because its home page is very interesting .you are watching all information on one page such as buying sale rate exchange rate balance and people comments . besides this you can also trade in some crypto wallets and faucetpay.

• +2 1

I will suggest you yobit. Because I am using this site for a long time. It is very safe and user-friendly web site. 

If your experience is good in trading and risk management, I like to use the bit max platform.They are both great exchanges. I hope yobit and binance are the best crypto trading. You can try to visit Coinmarketcap for more information about the exchange.

If you have experience in trading and have a trading skills then you trade in yobit exchange. If you have not experience and knowledge about crypto trading then I suggest you do not invest in trading because without trading experience you lose your all money.