Phone mining not profitable. - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Phone mining not profitable.

Phone mining is not profitable now but it was one day, few years back when the cryptocurrency was not well known to most of the people that time it was possible to make a lot of money from mining.

On 22.10.2020 at 23:12, Enola Holms said:

Phone mining is not profitable now but it was one day, few years back when the cryptocurrency was not well known to most of the people that time it was possible to make a lot of money from mining.

Yes, it would be great go to 2008 year and invest all u got in btc))) Back to The Future

The Pi Network is a brilliant project, you can mine Pi tokens from your phone, very easily and it doesn't drain your battery. When the Pi community is large enough the project will go into Phase 3 and the currency will be tradable. I think the project will be a great success, the aim is to become the worlds most traded cryptocurrency, the best thing about the project for me is that it costs nothing to find out so if it doesn't reach its goals, easy come easy go.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Waltee and use my username (Waltee) as your invitation code.

Edited by Waltee
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:29 AM, Digicoin said:

Mobile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.

Mining through your personal device or phone will cause it to be destroyed and frozen, and thus you will lose your device permanently and in a short period. This method of winning cryptocurrencies I do not like because of its damages to the device. Dedicated mining equipment must be used.

• +2 1

this is also true for people who mine on their personal computers  not just phones , mining on our phones or personal computers won't be profitable for us because to gain good profits from mining we need strong processors and graphic cards and many of them not just one  so the income can cover the loses and damage mining will cause to these devises in the future and also not to forget the electricity and cooling needed for them 

all of these the phones and personal computers can't afford them so in the best situation you will end with dead battery but the worst can happen is your phone or pc to get completely damaged 

• +4 1

Yes, mining using your mobile isn't really that profitable, plus mining will only wear your phone. But there is a coin that doesn't use your mobile phone's resources and that is Pi Network coin. To mine that coin, you only need to activate the miner everyday. The miner also works even when your phone is turned off.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/2/2019 at 5:29 AM, Digicoin said:

Some mobile apps claim to mine Bitcoin on your phone. This is true, but, due to the low processing power phones have compared to ASIC miners, you will end up draining your phone’s battery much faster and make a very small fraction of bitcoin in return.

The apps that allow this act as mining pools for mobile phones and distribute earnings according to how much work was done by each phone. 

Mobile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.

Not only drainng battery but also it will burn the chip/IC which cause you to replace the cell phone. There are some apps which provide some satoshi each hour but that reward are very little.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

В некоторой обстоятельствах митинг на телефоне приводит к (окерпичиванию) выходу из строя операционной системы с проникновением вируса в аппаратную часть без возможности удалить его даже оплаченной версией одного из популярных антивирусов. 

• +1 1

On 10/22/2020 at 9:12 PM, Enola Holms said:

phone is possible through some applications, but it harms the phone and can cause damage to it for very little benefit because mining needs strong device capabilities or computers with strong screen cards, but if you mean cloud mining, it does not consume any of the device's resources

Phone mining has been the worst I know, I make use of cryptotab recently, I had to waited for a week before it started mining, my phone battery drain easily, and not profitable. Mining on phone is bad. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Jandancoin said:

Phone mining has been the worst I know, I make use of cryptotab recently, I had to waited for a week before it started mining, my phone battery drain easily, and not profitable. Mining on phone is bad. 

Thank you for sharing a very unique experience, it turns out that I'm not the only one who tried it, can your mining results for a week using a cellphone cover the cost of using the internet? if it continues for up to a month maybe your cellphone will be damaged. the point is to use a tool as its function,

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Some mobile applications claim to mine Bitcoin on your phone.

Due to the phone having less processing power than the ASIC Minor, you will run out of battery on your phone faster!

This is true, however, due to the phone having less processing power than ASIC miners, you will drain your phone’s battery faster and create a very small fraction of bitcoin in return.

so that's important Mobile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.......

Your phone is not meant for mining so if you take this use from it, soon it will start making issues with even in regular use, so you are advised not to do so.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:05 AM, S3rgoCool said:

it will be profitable if your mobile phone have some GPU module and a lot of energy 😀

This is true, but, due to the low processing power phones have compared to ASIC miners, you will end up draining your phone’s battery much faster and make a very small fraction of bitcoin in return.

The capabilities of these devices in a computer processor or mobile alone are not one thousandth.  This is nonsense, yes in theory bitcoin mining can be done on any device or mobile but in reality it is absolutely unprofitable and causes hardware damage.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:39 PM, Dany5 said:

obile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.

I have even hard about damage mining can cause to phones especially if using proof of work algorithm, it will be good if we do not mine on phones in order save our mobile phone from damage. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:01 PM, Zentoly said:

Yeah the mobile phone processor and ram is not more powerful to afford the high burden that is why we need to not use our phone for mining.

e your mobile heatup and it may be blast that's why it is dangerous to mine and mostly mobile not mine coin faster that's why it is not profitable and mostly mobile doesn't have enough memory etc that requires to mining i suggest you if you want mine please but pc then because it is profitable and it is not dangerous and you are safe i also mine with my pc. In these the best mining browser is cryptotab browser.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:03 AM, Cryptotalkalom said:

I have even hard approximately harm mining can purpose to phones mainly if the usage of proof of labor algorithm, it will be true if we do no longer mine on telephones so as keep our cellular telephone from harm.

Point of correction, it is not proof of labor, it is proof of work, while the second one which is staking that will not affect the phone is called proof of service. You are right that PoW are using algorithm that will only harm and damage phones. 

As long as there are almost non coins that can be mined exclusively on smart phones, I'd say it doesn't make sense to buy new phones just for the sake of mining with them. So far there is only this MIB. What would be if, for any reason, the development for that project gets discontinued? You wouldn't have any chance to get your investment back by mining something different on your phones.

this I think was clear from the beginning because the power of the phones is not enough and besides you will kill their processor which will adversely affect the work

The amount which we get from phone mining is too low and took a very large time.

I am mining some currencies on browser but yet not get a good amount of return.

On 1/12/2019 at 20:29, Digicoin said:

Algunas aplicaciones móviles afirman minar Bitcoin en su teléfono. Esto es cierto, pero debido a la baja potencia de procesamiento que tienen los teléfonos en comparación con los mineros ASIC, terminará agotando la batería de su teléfono mucho más rápido y obtendrá una fracción muy pequeña de bitcoin a cambio.

Las aplicaciones que permiten esto actúan como grupos de minería para teléfonos móviles y distribuyen las ganancias según la cantidad de trabajo realizado por cada teléfono. 

La minería móvil no es buena y rentable porque puede agotar la batería de su teléfono rápidamente y no es rentable en absoluto.

That is correct, although in the same way it is a danger, this would be totally a waste of time, only that people are fooled by an advertisement where they want to pay you too much money and people believe it when it is not entirely real.