Phone mining not profitable. - Page 9 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Phone mining not profitable.

Of course, mining on the phone is unprofitable and not good in order not to lose the power of the device's processor and become slow in performing its tasks, and otherwise mining the phone is a waste of time

First of all, it is necessary to have a good phone to be able to mine on the phone. Phone mining consumes a lot of the phone's processor and battery. It decreases the life of your phone. Moreover, your internet is running out. My opinion is that if the average 8-month profit you get from mining is the price of your phone, go ahead or finish the phone mining.

PI network is most advance mining system which offer hr rate mining please check out from playstore and download it currently they offering their tokens in mining this is limited time offer soon when the fixed amount reached then mining will be stopped. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

In my opinion the mobile phone mininng using is not profitable because there is a laptop, computer which they can't handle to mining when I think they have a lack of knowledge and they are not good miners.

Be careful Mining using your phone is inefficient and may only result in breaking your phone for a small portion of Bitcoin, using ASIC equipment would be a better way to mine .

Yes it is not profitable for me because it has to be done with larger systems, not the phone, so the gain increases even more.

Yes, I think it is not profitable because it needs to be done with larger systems, not telephones, so the gain increases even more, big systems mean big money, big gains in big money.

In my opinion, it is better to use a special device for mining, this will be more profitable, because using the phone in mining will cause damage to the battery, and waste electricity.

• +1 1

they only play with you they do not mine actually they just show ads and earn money out of that and the amount they pay is no more than one or two dollars per month.

Well my friend i would say mobile mining is wast of time and energy. In my crypto experience i use many kind of mobile mining they all are wast of time and not profitable. Some mobile mining are good but not good enough for making good profite. Personally recommended you dont go for mobile mining. 

• +2 1

Dear friend I think phone mining not profitable because phone cannot mining high speed. Mining depend on your CPU speed and phone speed so low. I think cloud mining is better than phone mining. Phone mining also effect our battery. Can be damage our phone for mining.

I have tried the mobile mining too but it is useless you cannot make even one dollar in whole week so you should never invest in any kind of package that offers you mobile mining or online mining

• +2 1

Once I have try mobile mining. But they cheat with me and don't give me any money. That's why mobile mining isn't profitable. 

It is not profitable at all .. with the electreum cloud mining application if it could be .. but lately they asked for kyc and something else .. and "only" you earned 100 etn in weeks or a month..
many people also talked about mining the "pi" coin but I'm not sure it would be more profitable

• +1 1

You are righ my friend mining site are drain mobile battery power. mining site need many power but mobile have limited power this cause mobile mining is not good for mobile. Sometimes mobile is fully death for mining because mobile can't load this power.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, it is not profitable and i don't recommend it, your phone may get slow or overheat worse, and it can reduce battery and phone life.
I think computer mining is better than phone mining.

Yes, I agree that phone digging is not profitable because digging into your phone can shorten the life of your phone and it can slow down your phone. I advise you to buy a suitable mining equipment. 

Yes, I agree that phone digging is not profitable because digging into your phone can shorten the life of your phone and it can slow down your phone. I advise you to buy a suitable mining equipment. 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree that phone digging is not profitable because digging into your phone can shorten the life of your phone and it can slow down your phone.  I advise you to buy a suitable mining equipment.  If you post well here regularly then you can make money.

Mobile phones can be used for mining, but in the future there will be no poor quality tools. Don’t think that “using the phone to save a lot of money” is wrong. Each tool has different functions and settings, so choose the one where you need it.

Phone mining is not profitable and high risk bearing , mining need high skill this are only easy for the operator , phone mining can cause easy damage to your site or forum because some app phone try to earn Bitcoin through mining without knowing this is wrong

• Useful or interesting 1

We can distinguish 2 types of mining on the phone, 1 method - hardware, 2 method-cloud, in 1 case, most smartphones can not process such a large amount of data, so it is better to use cloud

Mobile mining is not really recommended, it can damage or break your phone if it is not needed and if you dig the phone, your phone may slowly or badly heat up and explode.

• +5 1

Yes, mining with cell phones is not profitable, because the difficulty of mining cryptocurrency increases day after day, therefore more power is needed to process and solve the blocks, the only way to "mine" with a phone. would be joining the network of a new currency.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:25 AM, Roua1998 said:

no not good; In general, mobile phones are not designed for this type of business, which is likely to cause damage to them or even the possibility of penetration, but if you do not own a computer ... you should buy a mobile phone intended for mining.

You are not wrong, the phone central processing unit is not strong, even computers are not for mining again and still gave 100 folds of phone mining and processing power. This means phones are not designed for mining which can affect the phone later and lead to damage.