Phone mining not profitable. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Phone mining not profitable.

Some mobile apps claim to mine Bitcoin on your phone. This is true, but, due to the low processing power phones have compared to ASIC miners, you will end up draining your phone’s battery much faster and make a very small fraction of bitcoin in return.

The apps that allow this act as mining pools for mobile phones and distribute earnings according to how much work was done by each phone. 

Mobile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.

• Useful or interesting 2

Due to the high difficulty of massive Bitcoin mining, it requires special devices with a very high potential called ASIC and is constantly evolving so that the old ones are no longer profitable for mining Bitcoin, let alone a computer processor or mobile does not have one thousandth of the capacity of these devices. This is nonsense, yes in theory Bitcoin mining can be done on any device or mobile but in practice it is absolutely unprofitable and causes hardware damage.

9 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Some mobile apps claim to mine Bitcoin on your phone. This is true, but, due to the low processing power phones have compared to ASIC miners, you will end up draining your phone’s battery much faster and make a very small fraction of bitcoin in return.

The apps that allow this act as mining pools for mobile phones and distribute earnings according to how much work was done by each phone. 

Mobile mining is not good and profitable because, it can drain your phone battery fast and it is not profitable at all.

Mobile mining is not advisable at all because it can reduce the life span of your phone and it makes your phone to be hot and battery are drain at faster rates.

Yes, i agree that phone mining is not profitable because mining in your phone can reduce your phones life span and it can cause your phone to be slowed. I suggest you to buy a proper mining equipment. 

Hmm phone mining is not profitable? For me phone mining is profitable but it is not enough for the electricity that was wasted because of mining, we all know that mining is working 24/7 and it's wasting a lot of electricity. 

phone mining it will be so bad to your phone because phone processor slowly died. your phone slowly work with frizziest and your private's information may be steal 

Phone mining is not profitable even you mine new coin, it's because not designed as mining equipment, we must know the limits don't be greedy because it's easy to setup, the important thing is the calculation of how much profit, whether profit or even loss (it's include Hash power, electricity and phone endurance).

21 hours ago, Digicoin said:

This is actually not true. The part about it being possible anyway. Google and Apple both banned mobile mining over 12 months ago due to safety concerns and damage to devices. All mining apps that run on your phone now are cloud mining emulators and often just collect data from your phone and give a token in return. No mobile phone could ever in a million years mine even a small amount of BTC. The power required is immense compared to a phone. So yes you are right it's not profitable. But that is simply because its not possible. So nobody could every pay you a worthwhile amount of money for it. It's literally not worth the time or battery life. Might as well put down your phone and do an hours work.

Personally, i think phone mining is not profitable because mining in your phone can lessen your phones life span and it can slow down ypur phone. 

Mining using a mobile phone in my opinion is not profitable, even though you are mining a new coin but the results are not too big and better mining using GPU / ASIC

Phone mining is not good because after all phones are not manufactured for this kind of things, there is laptops wich they can't handle mining, and what we can say about phones?? 

6 hours ago, ako lng toh said:

Personally, i think phone mining is not profitable because mining in your phone can lessen your phones life span and it can slow down ypur phone. 

Phone mining is not profitable at all. It is a complete waste of time. And you phone battery can drain easity. 

Yes, mobile mining is only fulfilling the desire to feel how the term mining. But after going through it feels like nothing is even beneficial for me. The battery is quickly drained, the mobile phone is getting hot, and makes the road heavy for other applications for middle-class hand-held phones.

3 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Phone mining is not profitable at all. It is a complete waste of time. And you phone battery can drain easity. 

Yes, you got my point Goodcoin. Phone mining can make our phone break easily. Phone is just for communicating with others and for games. 

Phone mining is dangerous, it can overheat your phone and also can drain your battery fast. Phones can fulfill the needed energy for mining to work well.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:59 AM, Digicoin said:

Well i agree with this :). Most of people just get attracted to free money and do it without more knowledge. Which can affect there phone which cost more than the cents they earn.

Mobile phone exploitation is too difficult to make a profit, some mobile applications are highly deceptive, and mobile exploitation is too difficult to use, and it is low in security.

Mobile mining is really not recommendable, it could really damage or broke your phone if unnecessary, and also if you are mining it phone, your phone could be gotten slow or at worse overheat and turns out to explode. 

9 hours ago, Hambohotdog said:

For me, phone mining is not profitable because it can lessen your phones life span and it can also crash your phone.

That is what i think too, Hambohotdog. We have the same thinking. Nice brother! I also think that mining in your phone is not profitable because there is a possibility that it may damage your phone. 

Just now, dmnqe07 said:

Mobile mining is really not recommendable, it could really damage or broke your phone if unnecessary, and also if you are mining it phone, your phone could be gotten slow or at worse overheat and turns out to explode. 

Right to say mobile mining is very bad idea and those peoples are saying that mobile mining is good way for mine a coins I think they have lack of knowledge and they are not good miners.

50 minutes ago, Zentoly said:
4 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Right to say mobile mining is very bad idea and those peoples are saying that mobile mining is good way for mine a coins I think they have lack of knowledge and they are not good miners.

That is very true, that mobile miners are unwise miners. Of course it is very fruitless to do. Moreover, what can be done more than mobile miners, nothing can be done by mobile miners.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:29 AM, Digicoin said:

Mobiles also cost very much. Why putting your mobiles at risk for just few coins getting after this hectic tasks of mobile mining?