Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Are you stressed? because of the prices this days, try to do this.

Thank you for this great content.  I totally agree with you.  Working in cryptocurrency exposes us to a lot of psychological pressure.  Prices are unstable, every day there is a different price.  This matter makes us critical.  We need to relax, have fun and go with some friends for a picnic.  The world of cryptocurrencies needs calm nerves

It good to but i think now we are on this forum.  So we can earn money and can learn about topic. It give the chance to connect people. So don't worry about that thing ,so like to play some games which make me relex and feel batter . It my routines that i find is good and enogh to rest.

Of course, my friend, I am very nervous, today we cannot guess the price of any currency, because the market is volatile and especially in the previous 3 months I want to wait until prices stabilize. 

Dear friend I agree with you. In addition to working in cryptocurrency, we need to continue living a normal life.I can't be so addicted to it that people think I'm guilty. Some time will have to retire from cryptocurrency. And have to walk

I think that it is normal for people to be stressed when they have some investments  which are looking not so good,  but we should always know that the market is volatile and so we should always strike a balance in our minds  between profit and lossing,  that way we can deal with the stress. 

Yes, definitely I experienced that too, it happens when I was trading in litecoin and xrp, so the price of xrp continue to fall continuesly, I was so tensed that I was always on the coin market and believe I had sleepless night.

• +1 1

Yes, definitely I experienced that too, it happens when I was trading in litecoin and xrp, so the price of xrp continue to fall continuesly, I was so tensed that I was always on the coin market and believe I had sleepless night.

The best thing to do during stressful moments is to meditate on what we are feeling, think about how long we are going to want to feel this way and if it is possible to stop operating one day we do it, remember that our mental health is a priority when operating, because we have to take into account all the things we are risking when operating such as our money.

• Useful or interesting 1

yeah of course you price these days and not so encouraging especially when compared to the hard workers some members puts into posts and researchers but then we should be patience because there is hope that the prices will get back to normal what time

It is only day trades that are frustrated with the price. As a swing trader I take my time and study the market very well for a long time before choosing to invest. That way I will always be profitable and should there be any loss I still have a way to cover it up.

Edited by kaliphatesani

Although, it seems contradictory that it happens as you describe it. In my case I suffer from insomnia and I work the platform in the early morning when everyone is asleep. It has become such a strong addiction that I always want to be aware of everything related to cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I agree with you about this, a lot of psychological and mental fatigue, and a lot of psychological pressures. If it was physical fatigue, treatment and medication could have cured, but this type needs a little relaxation and a short time for rest.

• +1 1

You're right into this. We should develop the healthy habits like going outside for a trip, exploring new places, and keep ourselves out of stress. More often, we can watch movies, play games and interact with family members to avoid the boredom, and let ourselves free from any strains.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, sometimes in the middle of the night when I am asleep my friends call me so that the bitcoin has reached a new peak to not sell what I own, bitcoin or other currencies, I do not find that a problem as long as we make big profits that help us achieve our dreams that we seek Behind it

Yes trader are stress at this time because the price of the Bitcoin is fallen in the one day and one thing I want to tell you that they should to wait for the good time and they should not to sell the Bitcoin at this time because price is falling

Well, being relaxed is helping us to maintain ourselves to release some stress especially for the traders because they're putting themselves on risky, that's a good idea mate and it will help a lot of people who are being stressed about to their money.

Yes, I agree with you, the best way to de-stress in making a retreat for us to evaluate our options and make the best possible decisions, with a calm mind our decisions will be the best in our given area, it is very gratifying that several people who are here think the same way as me.

Every challenge in my life i try to avoid his effects in my real life and prevent the bad feelings when i got lose so it is very normally o get like these kind of feelings.

• +2 1

Well I'm not affected if the price of crypto is changing it's just that because its natural to happen because its volatile so I'm just being patient always. 

Yeah you are absolutely right that all the users of cripto currency are frustrated and they need some rest from this hustle life but let me add that the other people are also stressed , our life is nothing more change than there's but yeah any one can take some rest and relaxed following these steps.

• +4 1

I do not deal in trading on my nerves because if I do this way, I will reach a dead end, I will continue to lose to the end of the trading. We must not rely on feelings about it at all.

• +3 1

No Im not stressed now. Price of these are good. Few months ago crypto currency price was low. But now its increasing gradually. Crypto has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

• +1 1

Yes your opinion is right and I agree with you because we need to take rest after hard work and I want to say that if we hard work then we should to work normally and we need to take rest because we cannot work good if we are not take rest.

• +4 1

I get depressed when market does not goes according to my calculation but this feeling does not last longer.I take some break and have a nap.They start doing my work again.Its better to calm your self for better results.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend. First of all, I'll say knowledge is the experience that can be gained in anything we do. Don't let the pressure dominate you from any side, but take a break when we see yourself tired. We're all going to go through these circumstances. And I will remind you of something my dear brother love what you do to do what you love All appreciation for everyone.

• +4 1