The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 6 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

This could be spam, to me it scam. I would say it is dangerous to enter any kind of official site. Please enter with a good understanding, otherwise you may get into great trouble. You will be completely safe on the official site.

1 hour ago, Techprof100 said:

it is a scam i get this email every month and many people tell me it is a scam

Every month that's to much you should signal that and report the email t dont received again

No, this is a scam.  I have received many messages like this before. To be sure, visit this site from browsing and verify whether it is identical to it.

7 hours ago, Zainaryan said:

I also downloaded the browser for several hours of use and realized that this is definitely not the browser in which I would like to sit every day and use as intended.

If you want to earn from brave browser you need to have a big numbers of referral and the payment is proceed in the beginning of every month 

I looked at the email contact of the person sending you and from the contact it appears to me as a measure because the address is not official so choke not expand the link, it may be dangerous.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:33 AM, ashamalzhpi said:

Hello, I advise you not to give it importance, as such browsers or drivers work by mining on a computer and may cause security problems for you.

1. The message that he received is not an official Brave anouncement...  It is a scam attempt

2. The Brave Brower don't use our CPU power. The BAT earning come from advertising.

3. BRAVE is actually the best web browser

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I did not receive such a message through the mail because I suspect it is from a fraudster who wants to defraud you, so be very prohibited and do not click to enter the link I sent to you or delete the spam

Sure no, BitcoinTalk.Org have domain, @bitcointalk.org sure it's scam , the sender want to make you download the browser from his link like referral program, i think if many users received the same messages : * REPORT AS SPAM * after this : any one will see the message again ^ with " SCAM Rank " . Happy to see you / doing this /.

• +1 1

I don't know what is bountris..and there is a bounty in brave browser that is also i don't know..but i just know that we can get bat for browsing the brave browser.. that's it..thank you for posting this..

Some of the most successful scams use some real details.  Brave is a great browser and it DOES reward users, including with install bounties.  Just use some common sense though, the dollar value is out of range.  After a while in the crypto world, the crazy high values are a big red flag for scams.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

Asking before doing actions is the best thing you could do to deal with that and you did great since it is confirmed a scammed and you just save your time and possibly your account just by entertaining those scammers. 

Yes that's what I'm doing we cant take action about email like that and the majority are telling that is fake ans scam as you see in comment 

I think This email of Scammers. I never received and Bounty regarding Massage on my Email Inbox. You can search on Bitcointalk and Choice your Best Bounty Program and Join.

I didn't get these letters very often and I was also surprised so I didn't try to link through the terror behind the capital. I expect them to be neutral.

43 minutes ago, Su112 said:

My dear i really like the brave browser, but for all purposes this is a SCAM! BEWARE! Usually when something is too good to be true it is. I would check the email headers to verify where it came from, and also ask the official brave support. There are too many scams around tokens today...........

Right when something is too good to be true it's really fake that's what I see in this email, it's all the time like that so we need to be careful about scam mail 

Thanks 

• +1 1

creo, que eso es spam, ya que no e visto información oficial, y que recolectó Bitcoin es demasiado extraño, sin embargo te recomiendo que hagas tu propia investigación de esta recompensa

For sure its a scam, brave browser team will not message you this, so don't click the link or else you will be in trouble.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It connects with more change and teaches more and acquires skills for its investors, but I am not the only hope, as it certainly influences the image of crypto for the people. I'm talking about BT Witcoiner, nevertheless, it's fascinating to get a touch of browser creep content.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Emmi Hansson said:

It's 100% scam. Please avoid this. And don't spend your golden time to this. Because you can't get it

I have also brave account but until now i can't receive similar messages. So it's spam.

Yes right Thank for the reaction, it's totally scam as you said it's verified because brave browser dont use this email service to contact her users 

I think it's a scam. That message is already been to alot of us. You can just check the sending email and you will notice that the email is not from the Brave team as you can see, gotta pay attention to these type of things buddy.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

No its not offical bitcointalk email and it s most likely a scam project. Baware that kind of cryptocurrecy scam projects. Thay want to get your cryptocoins ör hack your accounts of wallet.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, scorpiali said:

And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

Fake. And no, it's not an official email of Bitcointalk.

Also consider checking the grammar and formality of the content, and the name of the sender itself. Verify if such exists.

I have found the good fortune of this region and have discussed it, and the end is the fake mail that applies boldly as a victim.  So, be careful with this human being of the scammer

This kind of lesson is a rip-off solo sent by this website I tried this application as a browser you are operating tin as a browser.

• +1 1

This message is already available to many users 2-3 months ago. You can only check the sending email and you will notice that the email is not from a brave team, so be careful about paying attention to this national email...

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Efs said:

No its not offical bitcointalk email and it s most likely a scam project. Baware that kind of cryptocurrecy scam projects. Thay want to get your cryptocoins ör hack your accounts of wallet.

Yes right it's verified scam and the brave browser dont have any campaign in bitcointalk like this , thanks for your reaction i appreciate that 

the email looks like a scam email.. but to be sure you can go to their page on telegram or their main website and see if there is something like that..many scam emails come everyday we should stay aware of it

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.