Crypto change people lives - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes I also agree with you crypto change people's lives. Specifically for students this is the best plateform. With the help of this plateform students can archive their goals. With the help of crypto we can earn money and get experience.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Well honestly speaking I am not a crypto investor yet, If you are talking about this platform cryptotalk then yes I am a student too, who is looking forward to be benefited from this platform well, I have already learned alot from this platform and I am still learning, and I hope it will benefit me in future.

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Crypto market change so many peoples lives and this is true and they earn billions of dollars in this market and those peoples will earn those whose start invest in this market and hold their coins and now they are billionaires and they just work in this market now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

Yes @kizz you are right, when someone enter into crypto talk, the person is likely to get overwhelmed by the huge opportunities and benefits offered by the platform. Hence the cryptotalk platform is likely to become a part of their lives. The users change with gaining knowledge and access into the new world of future coins and currencies.

Yes, I agree that crypto has changed people's lives and I am one of them that crypto has changed my life I am working in this forum and learning about cryptocurrency and I am learning new things from the forum. And I agree with you friend 

Yes,  I do believe that cryptocurrencies can change the life of people or let say that it has changed the life of people already. Before I got to knOw about this forum,  I have to do some hard labour to earn, but now that has changed .

The very first time I was informed about crypto and prior to when I begin my journey in the forum, i can verily testify and admit that crypto has really instill me a great blessings of life both in the financial assistance and academical assistance by enlarge my knowledge of digital currencies.

Yeah it did mine. Not so much but yeah crypto changes life. It changes the daily routine, now I make up some time for doing crypto in my day. It also helped me to improve my vocabulary. Crypto will grow into much great heights as time passes by.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

I fully agree that crypto changes our lives.  Because I have changed myself.  I am a student.  And it has helped me a lot to meet my work income needs.  And even in this epidemic, I was able to earn a lot of money at home just for crypto.  So I think crypto helps us physically, mentally and financially as well. @kizz

Crypto forum create lots of opportunity to learn many kind of new and unique idea. Moreover it create a opportunity to make money from it to complete several kind of tasks.

Yes of course this forum changes many people lives who has nothing to do but on this forum many people are working who were just wasting there times in a useless activity and do not have some job to have some earnings. 

• +5 1

Yes of course cryptocurrency can change many people's lives. And here i am the best example of this because this is the best ever platform which i can trust easily so dear you can go for it. This is very very best platform for all us. Thank you 

Yes, in fact, I got some change in my life. I was able to use the Internet in a smart and profitable way in the world of coding. Everything is possible. You can make good money with little effort.

This is totally true, the truth is that when people open up to new opportunities and more so now in this Digital era, they feel a great change with respect to leaving their comfort zone, at first they do not get used to it but then they realize that making decisions and taking risks is the best thing we have in life, we must be aware of this and move forward being 100% teachable at all times.

I really consider that if they have a before and after knowing about cryptocurrencies, since they open their minds to new scenarios and new ways of seeing investment, in this way each person begins to learn to invest

Yes my friend, crypto have change alot of people life because there is majority of people most especially unemployments working in field of crypto currencies earn profit everyday using them solving their financial issue. Thank to cryptotalk for giving me opportunity to do work and earn profit daily and same learning knowledge about crypto that will help me succeed in crypto world.

As for me I totally agree that crypto currency can change our lives if we handle it with care and some knowledge of investment to generate more and more beside that we have this forum for us giving us chance to generate some crypto earnings that can be really helpful in time run as we continue working around without tiredness.

I agree that crypto introduces me to what BTC is and how to overcome globalization in the world of currency, and rewards can be the solution to learning while practicing directly. I have a very good income after a few days, I understand everything is fine

Yes you can say because crypto is a digital currency like the other digital apps and mode people are now digitize and you live in digital world and if i say in future people will understand it will also easy to use and for other purpose yes it will true if i say it changed the people life........

On 11/26/2019 at 8:11 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto is emerging nowadays, everybody is interested in learning about crypto and jobless people are also engaging massively. Most of the big companies have invested in cryptocurrency. So in this situation one is getting paid which is helping them to earn money which will help them to sustain their livelihood. 

Of course, crypto will be a good and positive thing in light of these conditions from the Corona pandemic, where many people have remained without work due to staying at home, and here crypto was our savior and it was a profitable thing for many people around the world and for this matter we saw a huge rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies

Encryption changes my life because I invest my time in learning new things such as trading, in addition to trading that provides me with some profits that help me with my study expenses.

• +3 1

Yes dear friend you are very right that crypto is really helpful for all the members who work on it and on this crypto forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn money and I am very thankful to this forum who gives us opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.

Of course, coding is changing people's lives for the better.  We can get rich without much capital.  All we have to do is to allocate sufficient time to research and read all that is useful in the field of digital currencies in order for us to have sufficient knowledge.  I make enough money from this platform to buy my basic necessities.  I will start trading and make more money.  Thanks for the efforts made by the administrators of this wonderful platform

Yes, it cahnges the lives of many peoples.

Where you only need an opportunity to express your abilities.

But, in crypto you have provided a platform where you can express gour thoughts in a menaingful way.

and with payment.

its original 

bo scams are involved.

so just need to stick with those kind activities which mainly pays you.

And here you need a good guidance 

which can be easily avialable from our good seniors.

Thanks you seniors for providing such a wonderful information .

yes, its necessary especially for myself.

and i learned alot from this.

Have a good journey