Crypto change people lives - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Of course, Crypto has change my life, because through crypto I earn profit in trading and investment and that makes me to buy most of my wants. Crypto has also makes me to know much about crypto world. So Crypto has impacted positively to my life.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes, dear, of course encryption changes people's lives, many people are unemployed, or their work is not enough, so when they learn to cry back to a new part-time or full-time job it is really cool, it's the future of course. 

• +5 1

On 08.01.2021 at 15:08, Tony Staller said:

Yes I totally agree with your statement that this platform changes the lives of people from all over the world. It also changes mine as I learn the trading of LTC from it about 7 months ago and is still learning from here.

You are right friend, it really changes everything, and gives us the opportunity to get a better result! When I didn't know about cryptocurrency , I thought it was impossible to make money online! But as it turned out, everything is completely different, and I immediately began to appear different opportunities and prospects in life! that's cool!

We all agree in this field of cryptocurrencies, many people will surely have changed lives, especially those who bought Bitcoin in 2009, in a certain future, many people will benefit from cryptocurrencies when this technology is better known to humanity.
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

That's true, there are people that become rich through cryptocurrency. I have make hood earning through  cryptocurrency that before I joined I don't have such opportunity and nice way of earning like now and also advice other to join and also benefits. 

Certainly, cryptocurrencies help many of us change their lives. For me, working in cryptocurrencies helped me to achieve good profits through which I was able to cover all university expenses and I hope that I can develop myself more so that I will be able to make more profits.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Hello friend, really nice of you to share those lovely experience with the forum, crypto is definitely going to change my life, been a student like you to, the earning are going to improve my standard of living, am going to reduce making demands from home, because I can afford most of the basic things now.

• +2 1

Yes Cryptocurency can changed your life 

But one thing you should know that for earning profit you must have good knowledge and you must have to know all tactics about Cryptocurency trading 

Bitcoin has changed life of so much peoples 

The people who invested in bitcoin in past years have been get good profits for their investment 

It is not fake that Cryptocurency changes your life 

It can change Id you have good experience and you have good amount to invest 

• +3 1

It can change our life if we give it time. Yes it s a life changing factor that we can adopt as a full time work. Earning money from crypto talk is very good idea and we must do that.

29 minutes ago, Janiii said:

Yes  this is true that crypto will change the peoples lives and if we try to buy more and more different coins  and wait for the good time. Crypto is a good business and we must to invest in it because its future is so much good and it can change our life in short time. 

You are not wrong, there was a time bitcoin was not even up to $1, and there was a time it increased from $1 to over $12, there was a time it increases more and more until it got to $34000 now. Not only bitcoin in the game but many other coins too like ethereum and litecoin. The people that invest, their lives have really changed for good. 

Yes, it is true that cryptocurrency has changed people's lives, cryptocurrency is a platform from which everyone can earn, before cryptocurrency people do not earn as much as people earn in cryptocurrency these days. This is a very simple task that everyone can do nowadays very easily from home.

I agree with that crypto has changed the life cycle. It has got rid of many difficulties. Many people who earn from crypto are fulfilling their expectations. Due to this, the difficulty of the student's expenses has also been removed.

• +2 1

That's right, crypto change too many peoples life. Some of them were good way some of them bad. Some people are investing crypto without any knowledge and they don't know how volatil this market is and they make huge losses. As a student , crypto is really helping me and i want to became more efficent crypto trader.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I can say that crypto changes our lives. There are very poor people who live their lives easily by working on this farm. In the same way, their own life changes.  I want to change my life by doing I want to achieve the purpose of my life so I joined the farm so that I can earn a lot from it.

Yes Well only by posting anything can't change the lives only hard work and struggle changes the life of a person so if you want to struggle in this platform in crypto so you will get more money to change living life. Thank you

Yes @kizz it's reality that cryptotalk change our life.i was so worried about the Money 💰my financial condition was not good before joining it but after joining it my financial condition is good now . I'm so happy to work here. It's a life changing opportunity for us . 

It is no doubt that crypto currency has changed the lives of many. Especially those who took advantage of it when it was newly created about 15 to 20 years ago. For those of us that joined late, we can still become successful in it. All that is needed is for us to work hard and be resilient. It will pay off on the long run. 

The crypto helped earn much more money, meet new friends and extend my knowledge about world financial system. My friends have the same situation. I believe that one day cryptocurrency will change lives of all humanity. 

Crypto helps many students achieve additional income while studying,
As for me, making additional income and I own a job is very wonderful by working on the forum, in addition to because I love crypto and for a long time I want to enter the field and learn it, and this forum helped me greatly.

Yes i am agree with you my dear friend crypto change our life because they provide many oppurtunity specially for those students who are economical poor so here they fullfill his all dreams in crypto they not only earn money but learn differnt ideas knowledge skill and information 

Yes i am agree with you my dear friend crypto change our life because they provide many oppurtunity specially for those students who are economical poor so here they fullfill his all dreams in crypto they not only earn money but learn differnt ideas knowledge skill and information 

Of course mate! Crypto has already changed my life. I got frustrated due to the pandemic. I got prisoned at home. My earning source had been locked. But as soon as i joined crypto my all frustrations are gone. I am earning by stting at home and i get to learn such things i had no idea over. This knowledge will help me coping with modern world for sure in future.

Of course, I agree with you.  Crypto changes people's lives.  In addition to earning in the Cryptotalk forum, knowledge can be easily acquired.  This is a really great and useful forum for everyone.  Everyone here has a good chance to work.  There is no set time for work and no obligation.  Here you can easily get all the knowledge and earnings related to crypto.

Yes of course I am really agree with you that crypto changes the lives of the people because a lot of people are getting the knowledge about the cryptocyrrency at this forum and also are earning handsome amount. A lot of people became rich only due to the crypto. Students also are improving their skills of English speaking and writing. They also meet their expenses by the earning at this forum.

That's right, for years cryptocurrencies have changed lives for better and for worse, we must be honest, every good side has a bad side, however good prevails, many found a way out towards financial independence through cryptocurrencies, especially with the Bitcoin, thus achieving the dream of many of being their own boss and not giving explanations.

Of course crypto is still changing the people lives . people found the easiest way of earning . People can also learn here  its helpful for all students they can also improve their skills and earn a lot to meet their basic needs