Crypto change people lives - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Soon when more people learn and start to use crypto there will be no stopping it and more ways to use crypto will be developed.

yes, because it is difficult to ascertain the price of buying and selling goods with crypto estimates. except if you estimate the dollar and buy it using crypto based on the dollar estimate, but that is indeed a bit complicated for the seller of the item.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yeah my friend, for sure it change my whole life, especially with mining, i have install a rig in my bed room, also in the garage i build a steam engine to mine with free energy, in past i was watching YouTube videos all the time, but now i cannot even remember when the last time i watch a video, because i'm 24/7 in trading even if i'm in work i use phone application to stay tuned with the last news and prices of crypto.

7 hours ago, fuer44 said:

yes, because it is difficult to ascertain the price of buying and selling goods with crypto estimates. except if you estimate the dollar and buy it using crypto based on the dollar estimate, but that is indeed a bit complicated for the seller of the item.

Yes it is complicated especially with that fact that Bitcoin is so volatile. But if dollar or fiat in general disappear, I think crypto will go stable.

Yes cryptos do change people lives if you taje good decision of entry and exit possition in cryptos market

On 11/26/2019 at 7:50 AM, hmind said:

Yes, I agree with that.  Indeed crypto changed my life a lot.

My experience from the changes I got from crypto is that my financial problems are now being helped by crypto.  I am unemployed, but krypto gives me a way to get a job even though it only works online.

Yes crypto is a land of opportunity and helps people alot especially sudents who have less to other than studies to work or cant find any job

On 12/3/2019 at 10:19 AM, teminalibug said:

Soon when more people learn and start to use crypto there will be no stopping it and more ways to use crypto will be developed.

Exactly,  the more people join the more will the public sentiments and trust will  reflect in the value of cryotos. Similarly more companies will accept cryptos this will also add hugely to tge cryptos growth

11 minutes ago, Asifakbor said:

Crypto obviously changes people's live and it can make a poor wise man rich in a short term.So be wise.

Hope is not a trading strategy

Cryptocurrency trade has high risk - past results do not guarantee future profit -  only trade with what you can afford to lose and diversify your funds with multiple accounts/exchanges for better risk management

Just now, Maaz ullah said:

Yes cryptos do change people lives if you taje good decision of entry and exit possition in cryptos market

Yes crypto is a land of opportunity and helps people alot especially sudents who have less to other than studies to work or cant find any job

Exactly,  the more people join the more will the public sentiments and trust will  reflect in the value of cryotos. Similarly more companies will accept cryptos this will also add hugely to tge cryptos growth

More companies has already started accepting crypto, I hear that even Amazon is currently working on creating their own coins.

Just now, Asifakbor said:

Crypto obviously changes people's live and it can make a poor wise man rich in a short term.So be wise

Yes there are many people who's were not earning income but i have noted when they are entering in the world of crypto they earned alot of money and change their life with daily income.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

More companies has already started accepting crypto, I hear that even Amazon is currently working on creating their own coins.

That is a frogleap and will reflect in stability and growth of cryptos if this is the case.. Cryptos will strenghthen even further

I agree that encryption helps change the lives of the individual and the world for the better
This is because it gives you a lot of advantages, including financial freedom

Life is great and enjoy it

Really some people lifetime transform intended for acquire crypto in addition to produce the lifetime easy. Some people usually are acquired massive income and buy quite a few matter.

Currently crypto impact on people lives is not much. but I do believe that crypto currencies in the future will effect the lives of the people in very positive way.

7 hours ago, Maaz ullah said:

That is a frogleap and will reflect in stability and growth of cryptos if this is the case.. Cryptos will strenghthen even further

But I'm still curious about the future of bitcoin itself, as we can see bitcoin is one of the slowest network when comes to transaction, plus the fact that in 2041 all coins are estimated to be mined.

Bitcoin changed a lot of people's lives in the first few years of its existence, because a lot of them got very rich really quickly, and I'm sure that happened with many others throughout the years, but I don't see crypto as necessarily life changing. 

I'm very much into bitcoin and other alts but I wouldn't say it's changed my life in any meaningful way other than the fact that it's focused my attention and interest in a very specific direction.  And crypto is basically money.  If you have enough of it, it probably *will* change your life.

I had that experience and cryptocurrency has change my life a lot, before i was just a mere person with nothing to do, now i have crypto to earn more

I agree that crpyto change the peoples live especially to those people buy Bitcoin on its cheapet value. Crypto helps the people to earn money easily and ease the financial problem. Crypto can also be an alternative job to those who has unstable job.

I would say that cryptocurrency has given people extra employment. For me, this is an additional income and a very interesting occupation . It is interesting to follow the development of the crypto world and innovations

Yes, crypto will change everyone lifestyle. We can say our life is very easier with crypto currency. We can do many things with crypto. Which are paying worldwide and receive money from anyone. And the best thing is e can trade with it and earn money. So bitcoin change our lives.

26 minutes ago, Dinesh09798 said:

Yes, crypto will change everyone lifestyle. We can say our life is very easier with crypto currency. We can do many things with crypto. Which are paying worldwide and receive money from anyone. And the best thing is e can trade with it and earn money. So bitcoin change our lives.

yes indeed bitcoin and crypto currencies has made it a lot easier for us to make money but we just need to sharpen our skills in trading and make the most money we can.

crypto can change peoples life if we utilise it in right way invest it in a legit platforms it is good for student so they can learn something interesting and also can earn some money for themselves it will build confidence in them that they can do it too 👍

Buonasera a tutti ... chi segue il mondo delle criptovalute sa che si possono fare dei veri affari e guadagnare qualcosa di extra 

Edited by NixPix

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, kizz said:

How does crypto change your life?

Crypto is not only changing my life, But It is also changing the whole world. Crypto is changing the way I think and the way the world thinks. If crypto doesn't change the way you think then you are not a world mastermind.

Yes, I agree that crypto can change someone's life for the better. Crypto provides employment opportunities for traders, investors so they can earn money and improve their financial lives.

Crypto change live and I'm the burning example. Now I can earn money from crypto. It makes my life easier. 

yes crypto changed my life and I am a student with this I know more about socializing through crypto and crypto is very beneficial for me especially I am a student with crypto I get income and this can I benefit right, thanks crypto.