My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin

2 hours ago, Choudhary umer said:

This is a good news and I also appreciate this because if you look in the market the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and everyone want to to sale his Bitcoin but in future the price of the Bitcoin is remain good

@Choudhary umer  today who knows bitcoin they are all addicted about bitcoin, I'm also addicted because of bitcoin price now a time btc price in moon and day by day increasing more, that is the reason everyone wants earn more btc and hold long term, because in future btc reach 100k$.

There is no objection to doing continuous work in digital currencies and to love this work and to master it and try to reap the largest possible profit, but it should not reach the point of addiction.
If you reach addiction, this is a big problem that may lead to psychological problems.
I know some people who are madly addicted to coding.
There are some clinics around the world for treating cryptocurrency addiction. They have to go there to receive the appropriate treatment.

My dear friend has the right of everyone who is addicted to cryptocurrencies as a whole and to Bitcoin in particular. This is why addiction to such technology and good profits. We have the right to trade it and he has the right to your relative my friend to be addicted to such a sophisticated technology Bitcoin Thank you

I absolutely agree it's an addiction. If you wanted to quit it, I think that would be a long process of staying away from crypto and it may completely affect your way of life. You may need to find new hobbies, spend time in the nature, even need some theraphy because these type of technological addictions are not easily resolved.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well it's wrong to be addicted to Bitcoin or even fiat money in general , we should balance our time between working and living our life , and if we work in crypto as a part-time job in additional to our full-time job we should be careful to sot spend long time or we will end being the same as what people told you , and that not jealous but what said is right on some situations

• +3 1

I think they are just jealous of earnings. They did not wanted you to earn lots of free money without any hard work. It is true that we can earn bitcoin very easily if we compare it with real money. For this reason people jealous of our earnings.

• +2 1

They may think it is an addiction, but in my opinion, if it is an addiction, then it is in a beneficial field and earns money and income, and this is one of the requirements of life
 In my opinion, the term addiction includes what is not useful or something harmful, such as games or gambling, while Bitcoin, trade and exchanges are beneficial.

• +3 1

Working with programming is a great job and a great way to get paid. I work here with passion. I want to continue. I have dreams that I want to fulfill
I hope that all members here succeed and succeed in achieving what they seek

Most of my family members now are on cryptoworld, they have learned from me and now there some that are more active now to this forum and other crypto activities. 

There is no such thing as an addiction to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a work, and it is like your daily work that you have to do to increase your profits and earnings, and you should not be tempted to do this work so there is no such thing as an addiction

It simply easy for the cause that we need to be a millionaire, we need to have lots of cash, we need to be indexed at the richest humans withinside the world, we need that all. They are jealous due to the fact they need to have cash similar to them. They are addicted due to the fact they need to earn cash as plenty as them. It is considering the cause of being rich.

They do blue collar job or white collar job but not interested at mining. But my sister and I are attached to bitcoin since it helps her to sustain her needs at school

I think the best thing in these cases in this new Digital Era with respect to trading platforms and Cryptocurrencies, when you realize that a relative is involved in everything is better to ask the right questions, see who is working with and above all give all possible support, because as it is something new people do not trust much in these things, then you are in the right to help him as you can.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin earning is good for profit but bitcoin addition is not good you take bitcoin profit earn like job work and earn theory but your life is bitcoin and you can't take care of your family is not how much time you spent in bitcoin give same space to your family and your mantel conditions is also stable because when bitcoin goes low your conditions is not good

I'm not sure, but I feel like I am "addicted" to my fascination with bitcoin. But it helps me to make money so I feel more addicted. I think it's more of a passion

I don't think that someone can be addicted with bitcoin himself, maybe you can addicted with money that bitcoin can make for you. I mean you can spend like 14 hours a day on pc trading crypto because you want more money, so this not bitcoin but your desire to make money

Good for you, if family members become attached to Bitcoin it will be easy for them to deal with it in the future,
As for me, I do not think that any of my relatives or friends are highly related to Bitcoin.
But for my family members, the concept of crypto is still difficult for them because it is still non-existent currencies and are not regulated and that is what they learned from a young age.

Actually collecting cryptocurrencies and bitcoin cause addiction when collecting them and this is because it is fun and makes you happy and seeks to collect a lot

I think I am addicted in bitcoin. I do not mine bitcoin but love to trade with bitcoin. Also many days I woke up from sleep and searched for bitcoin price. I think it is crazyness

I think Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not giving us any addiction. Because that is only currency, what make us get addicted i think because some coin giving games and we really like it. That games maybe about mining and have fun.

Yes it's possible to be addicted to bitcoin especially if you really like what you are doing and also if you always do jobs or activities that is related to bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Being addicted to it is somehow bad especially if it leads you on losing your money and also if it affects the way you live

Yes I have a classmates who have love in Bitcoin. Because of him I'm also hooked in this kind of things so I'm here now. But in his case he is just relax even he saw that some coins especially Bitcoin decrease it's value

Yes even me am addicted to bit coin so I see know anything wrong with someone be addicted to bit coin because we can surely gain more money from it 

I think you are not the only one who's addicted to bitcoin or crypto projects. There are millions of people around the world that are in the same position as you and I'm one of them.

I think a lot of people are addicted of the bitcoin especially the old members of the forum because they have much knowledge and experience about the trading and investment of bitcoin. They are much interested in bitcoin and now I am also addicting of the bitcoin because I also want to get it