Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Buying Bitcoin With U.S. Dollar At Yobit Exchange?

I have not used yobit for any sort of fiat deposits or withdrawals but have also not heard anything negative about it either. However if you are in doubt then simply purchase at another exchange and transfer the coins into yobit as that would basically achieve the same thing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yobit it has withdrawal options when you are select the wallet option and find the coin you are want to withdraw. These can change and you are not say what coin you are want to withdraw they have all the option you will need and you are have to find way to withdraw in currency with other websites. But it is all about where you are live the country.

• Useful or interesting 2

It really doesn't matter it's a small amount of money because of the fees and a lot of other site take more than that i tried it in yobit and it's okay. 

well for sure most of users do this buying bitcoin to usd  and ruble also it smooth and easy but you should to compare wallets lowest fees

I think bitcoin needs to be bought or exchanged with the US dollar on the Yobit exchange. I don't know if this crypto world has a relationship with the yobit exchanger or will always be added to the US dollar.

I already used it and I never had a problem making transactions in USD, I just found the fees a bit expensive for Payer, perfect money is kind of cool

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/25/2019 at 4:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

I also already saw that method of withdrawing through USD to yobit, but I never trying to do it because I think through that method it is too much complications, so for me its more easy to withdraw through crypto.

• +2 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:08 AM, pakjobhelp said:

Yobit exchange the fee of the bitcoins withdrawal is very high and all the yobit exchange user they exchange the bitcoins in another crypto currency then take withdraw. If you purchased the bitcoins from usd dollers then i suggest you that after purchasing the bitcoins convert before taking the withdrawal.

You can also transfer dollars from your balance to Perfect Money, AdvCash and Payeer also in the same way. When you want to deposit, you go to the dollar wallet in your account in Yobit and press the + sign, then choose Perfect Money, then put the amount you want in dollars, then click Deposit, then the login page for your Perfect Money account appears, you enter and put the amount you want, then confirm the process and wait a little until the deposit arrives.

I do think that is possible by depositing some dollars on your account on yobit. After you're done, you would have some USD balance on you account. With that balance, you could go to their USD/BTC pair and then exchange your dollars to BItcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i have exchanged some of my virtual currencies <-> bought USD at Yobit exchange.

The external exchange i have used for such tradings was Payeer where you could directly transfer usd between both exchanges without any additional convertion or fees.

Never had any issues or delays so far by the way.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Honestly I need to know more about this exchange, I did not know this function that you mention an apology because I cannot offer you help, but you have helped me with the information you have given.
A cordial greeting and a good post.

Edited by Michar1

On 11/9/2020 at 3:21 PM, guatazoo said:

I also already saw that method of withdrawing through USD to yobit, but I never trying to do it because I think through that method it is too much complications, so for me its more easy to withdraw through crypto.

I see in the yobit thats selling bitcoin through advcash is more profitable more than buying ,because if you sell it selling through the market price, but if you buy there have a very big fee.

• +2 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes bitcoins and yobit exchange is also in U.S dollars .they are the terms of U.S compines control him self.they are many people to like this and to use these plate forum to earning the money.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:15 AM, FIA17 said:

I have not used yobit for any sort of fiat deposits or withdrawals but have also not heard anything negative about it either. However if you are in doubt then simply purchase at another exchange and transfer the coins into yobit as that would basically achieve the same thing.

I also not used this service yet but depending on my experience buying bitcoins through mastercard is costing too much because there will have fees from your bank and also in order your purchase o be derived it must be passing through some financial sectors to be confirmed because this is internaional transfer. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, Cryptominded said:

I noticed on Yobit exchange, there's provision to deposit U.S. dollar through electronic wallets and buy Bitcoin or altcoin. Have anyone used this method to buy Bitcoin, how did it go?  Also is the withdrawal toelectronic wallets like Perfect Money as smooth as stated? Please share your experience!

Me too have seen this feature of deposit/withdraw of USD but never tried it once. I think it for those who have account with Payeer, Advcash etc. I don't think they have provision for the use of debit/credit card deposit directly yet.

Yes there is option. You can deposit usd from perfect money or Advcash for the deposit. Now the USD deposit to your yobit account then you can buy btc with btc/USD trade. It is very easy and simple but i never use this method for btc but you can do it at yobit. They provide this facility.

• +3 1

Although i haven't proper knowledge about it, but i think it will be help me very much for my next transaction in yobit.

I have only used crypto withdrawls from the yobit exchange and not tried fiats withdraw. I think it is instant and smooth and you don't have to worry about it.

• +1 1

Dear friend I cannot deposit USD in yobit exchange and cannot withdraw yobit exchange but I send and deposit in the yobit exchange. I also see withdraw USD exchange to perfect money. I think I will withdraw USD to perfect money but I invest all money in yobit exchange for earning.

Yes , and there is a method to do it, actually I find it wise thing to do so , because with Yobit your gain is doubled, first you win from the rising prices of Bitcoin and second you benefit from the fixed profit that Yobit gives you for your investment, I really hope to do this in the near future. 

It will be very useful for trading and profit so we should exchange our u.s dollar by bitcoin on yobit exchange this will give lots of profit because we can earn lots of bitcoin by dollar and can get huge profit due to this. This will make lots of profit because we earn bitcoin at low price and sale it when it prices reach at high so this will give us huge profit and much more

No I never use this pair I use only pair BTC/USD. I have no experience about this.  We can help about this from senior and experienced members. Withdraw of this method BTC/USDis very easily. 

Very simple in Yobit exchange to buy crypto by USD. I can easily deposit US dollars to Yobit from Perfect Money & Payeer.In my experience the deposit of USD in Yobit exchange is instant & automatic.USD has trading pairs in Yobit exchange to buy many crypto currencies Yobit exchange.

Never use this pair I only use pair BTC / USD.  I have no experience with this.  We can get help from veteran and experienced members.  I also want to make money from here.

• +5 1