Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

I am working online from some time and my crypto wallet is absolutely verified.Cannot use all office features without verification .So to use all the features, check the verification . 

Verification is a important step for user to use the features of your wallet. No verification then you can not use this features. Futher for security the verification is necessary. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't use any verified wallet.I just use wallet to store my cryptocurrency.For this i use blockchain wallet.It is safe and secure.It is easy to use and we can also change currencies from one to other.I think you should try this wallet, if you want to use it to verify.I think it will help you. 

• +1 1

Trezor hardware wallet use little  time    because it is save and verified  wallet .

Many people do not use this wallet  because it is a costaly  wallet  they mostly prefer paper wallet  and trust walle t than this trezor wallet . 

Yes afcourse a i have a verified crypto wallet .My dear it is not possible to enjoy all the properties of wallet without verification .Verification is neccessary fpr decurity purpose .Coinbase ,blockcahin wallets are verified wallets

There are many wallets but i use verified wallet which is trust wallet. Trust wallet first verify the user and than enable the features of wallet. Through this feature they give us the safety of our coins and increase the security level of their wallet.

• +1 1

Of course, there is no Btc wallet. It does not require verification. It is necessary for the security of entry operations and the transfer of cryptocurrencies. According to my expectations, verification methods will be developed this year, such as face verification by operating the camera. I think it is the best and safest.

Yeah, in my wallet, I used authentication because it helps to increase the security of the wallet from theft and gives me several extra features as well.

Yes i use verified crypto wallet. Coinbase and Yobit both are verified crypto wallet.I don't have one of these, as long as the wallet meets the characteristics I'm looking for is enough, an example of this is Yobit.Net as long as it continues to work as it always has, I don't think there's a problem.

Yes I have a verified Bitcoin wallet and the verification process was really bothering for me , it takes so many steps and a long time and for me I really was not that willing to make authentications, I thought it was a voluntary thing but it turned out to be mandatory and I really hate this. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend I use verified wallet I use youbit wallet for storing by bitcoin and talk token and it is trusted wallet I can invest my talk tokens in youbit invest box and it's transaction fee is very low that's why many people use youbit wallet .

• +2 1

I think that the best wallet is Trustwallet because it is easy to use, it is decentralized, and very secure, and many people use it. Always look for security،Security is the most important thing in the wallet.

No,  I don't have the Verified BTC wallet. I  don't feel  need of this type of  wallet. I personally feel Yobit is  the best wallet Which I had ever used.

I personally Prefer Yobit    wallet instead of BTC wallet. 

Yes I have verified BTC wallet.  I am happy with my choice.  I am using payeer wallet for storing or trading of my cryptocurrency. My funds include BTC,  LTC and many more.  

Payeer wallet is the much more secure wallet.  And it is not a scam at all. You can transfer your traded amount into any of your bank account though the wallet without any trouble.  

• +2 1

Yes i have Electrum wallet which a verified wallet and also well known in crypto market. I always prefer this wallet to store my BTC. This is a full secure and safe Wallet and it gives users access over personal and private keys. It is good to use and makes our withdraw full safe and secured. I like this wallet personally i also advise you to try it and your funds will remain protective. 

• +2 1

Upto now I haven't known about the cerified wallet and what it means. If you are trying to store btc for long term or mid term, I would suggest to use the non-custodial wallet or just buy one hardware wallet for the best security.

If you mean the KYC verifier wallet in custodial wallet like the one Blockchchain.com offer. Then be sure that it is custodial wallet so you should held your keys on your own for the best security of your fund either it is btc or any other crypto currency.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

This is really confusing, verified wallet as in how? Are you taking about softwallet or hard wallet. I just can't seem to get your point properly.

Hey mate,i have accomplished half of the requirements to have a fully verified crypto wallet,there are a lots of wallets,they give me safety from this sites to save my cryptocurrencies,i suggested to use crypto wallets us secure.

Verification is one of the first steps in creating a Bitcoin wallet. Before checking out the wallet, there are some features that may not be within your reach. This verification can be in various forms, such as email or ID, but for me I prefer to use wallets that use email verification.

I haven’t verified my any btc wallet. For verifying our wallets, we have to do kyc verification. And i don't like to give kyc verification. But i think we should secure our account by doing kyc verification. But if you want to tell about email verification then i verified my account doing email and phone verification. 

• +2 1

Yes i have one verified cryptocurrency wallet..Wallet Verification is necessary, as consumer protection. There are a lot of features that you can't access if you didn't verify it.Just finish some verifications that can improve you identity so that you can store more money there and you can also withdraw money there.The name of the wallet is the blockchain wallet. It's a high secured wallet and it's easy to use. You can use this wallet.

• +2 1

Yes I have verified BTC wallet.  The wallet which I am using since a long time ago is Payeer wallet.  This wallet has a very strong security . When you get registered on the wallet they provide you a recovery code.  Which in case of forgotten password became helpful for the recovery of your wallet and makes the safety of your assets.  This wallet every time demands login and password when you open it.  This makes the wallet preferable over other wallets.  It is a online mobile wallet. 

• +2 1

You are right friend that verified wallets are more beneficent and keep high security system to protect our money and data.I have atomic wallet which is a verified wallet and it gives users access over data .This wallet also support a lots of currencies and tokens it means it is a well secured non custodial wallet.Verified wallets protect our funds from scammers too.

• +2 1

You should pay close attention to what I am talking about now that the BTC wallet is a great electronic wallet in which you put your money and protect you privacy and not be hacked unless you publish your personal information on the account, they will defraud you.