Which standards should we count on?!?!?! - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Which standards should we count on?!?!?!

We must take into account that many people here are adding a lot of value and whether we are old or new we must always keep ourselves in a constant learning process, for this it is essential that we study the entire forum since we started to make the 100 publications so that we can take into account all the value that is here and then start to monetize them to the next 20 publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 24/11/2019 at 9:37, Migo said:

Sé que recientemente las publicaciones eliminadas están aumentando más que nunca, pero el problema es ¿qué debería contar cuando creamos temas o respondemos sobre los temas de otros? Siempre reviso mis publicaciones, pero no creo que haya algo sospechoso en ellas, creo que si se están eliminando porque es spam o algo así, entonces deberíamos tener puntos de advertencia, pero no hay puntos de advertencia, así que cualquiera puede decirme. ¿Cuáles son los estándares de la impo para publicar aquí? 

. I think that for that reason is that the topics that are created here should be useful for all users, as well as answering questions, it is necessary that what you are answering is from a useful publication. Since if it is not, they can delete the publication along with the comments.

I think we are very concerned about the team moderator posting on this forum according to his topic, they are quite perfect in analyzing spammers, so we pay better attention to contribute to the posts on the topic so that our posts are not deleted by the team.

We have started 100 publications so that we can take into account all the standards here and then start monetizing them in the next 20 publications.
We have started 100 publications so that we can take into account all the standards here and then start monetizing them in the next 20 publications.

• +3 1

I definitely understand could you repeat that? you're saying. Every distinct time i station they would all the time grow deleted?! Like i reviewed them consequently much, looked into it if it has atleast 100 lettering but still, they would erase it. I don't in reality see what's unsuitable with them. It's by now in receipt of else frustrating.

Here knowledge is required to know what topic you are going to talk about in the forum, it is also required to have good spelling so that people can understand well the message you are going to send them, for this it is important that you have in mind what you want also to work in vision to everything you want to do, it is important to take into account all this to achieve great things.

• +1 1

It is possible that your post is within the forum rules and yet it is deleted, because the moderator may have thought that your post is not useful to others or duplicate and this matter causes deletion of your posts, also if you respond to a topic and this topic is deleted later, your response will be deleted as well

I think you are right in your point of view that they should be explain for it that why they are deleting some post wihout some reason . they must be do it.

Actually,The form is running greatly but some time i am also shocked on my posts deleted because i do not choose topic randomly and i take my time and then respond on it.We don't know moderators standards that is why we encountered these problems.Well i can say about the topic we should count on, it is self evaluated.

I think the important standard should be on how well can the post help the members. After that make sure that your posts are well constructed and should be more than 100 characters. Following all this will help you in making better posts in the forum

The standards for publishing on this Cryptotalk platform must consist of publications that generate solutions for the reader and educate him, that are content that gives results. This requires that each of us make an effort to research the topics of the functions and rules of this forum and the use of Cryptocurrencies, before writing a publication.

You are absolutely right that we should receive a warning notice for the deletion of a publication, something that justifies the exact reason why our publication has been deleted so that we can make adjustments and not make that kind of mistake again, since we do not have the exact parameters for the deletion of publications that we think are useful.

The deletion of topic from moderators is just because the topic lacks useful information or, it is often repeated topic or basic topic which has already been discussed in the official announcement section, also the similar topic is already present in the forum, or for other reasons like Plagiarism(copy-paste). There may be different reasons for post deletion, so we must be careful before writing replies to the topics which has already violated the forum rules and is likely to be deleted by the moderator.

We must have legitimate comments or publications that people take advantage of and know how to use when it comes to monetize our money, because if we start doing things in a way that is not appropriate in the forum we will eliminate many publications and that would lower our performance and also our motivation here in the forum. Following the rules is key here at Cryptotalk.

In my opinion you should avoid replying to duplicate topics 

Or those topics that have been published a few hours ago because brokers have not verified them and will delete them if they are duplicates and therefore you will lose your participation as well.

Well my dear friend, it is an important question and I think that all members want an answer to it and suffer from the problem of deleting comments The only existing standards are the basic rules my friend, if the content is useful and the length of the publication is more than 100 letters and written in an understandable language and free from spelling, grammar, uncopied or repeated

• +2 1

I advise you before writing posts and before writing comments that you read the laws and rules of this forum, and your post must belong to the section in which you write, and it must also be posts that have benefit and that others learn from them.

Moderates delete many topics and comments daily without anyone knowing why, and this is really suspicious because the author of the topic or comment will find himself wronged and this is frustrating. But I am sure that moderates always do the right thing and are here to help members, and they should not always justify their actions. 

• +2 1

For me the thing i do is to do comment in only genuine post not in post like how to earn here? If you do comment in about forum and for beginners then there is high chance of deletion of post than others because there is more copy and paste over there.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, Migo said:

but the problem is on what should count when we create topics or reply on other's topics??

All we need to do is to make a quality posts in a single topic because that is the main important thing here so that we can make a quality discussions here in this forum. There's a lot of members here who are suffering on their posts because they're making a low quality posts which is not suitable to the forum standard.

I wish the forum managers could give us feedback on why the post was deleted that would make our work much easier and we can stand on that reasons 

We hope they clarify the reason for deletion so as not to fall back again but we have to comment on useful content that helps people and know something do not comment only thing useful that you see might benefit other people

Actually not  everything is suspicious about posts. Sometimes the topic on which you reply is repeated, useless or suspicious so it gets deleted along with your post. So you must try to post on useful topics in the forum. 

The mods have their own standard for post .what do i think is posting on any topic read it and see responses and check similarity of content then post on it.The form is running greatly but some time i am also shocked on my posts deleted because i do not chose topic randomly.i take my time and then respond on it....

You're right. we all hope that if they let you know what you did wrong, we'll avoid that mistake again. 
But I know a few points you have to follow to avoid a mistake. 
1 avoid repetition
2 do not comment only on useful and important publications 
3 you have to understand the topic you are commenting on and respond with something useful not bullshit 
I hope I have helped you with something.