How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Well, my friend, at first I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies through a movie I saw in which a product was mentioned and the seller was paid in bitcoin, here was the beginning of my curiosity to learn about cryptocurrencies and I started looking for them in many search engines until I heard about this wonderful forum that provided me with a lot of information that She was interested in me, it was the perfect way to learn about cryptocurrencies.

I found out about cryptocurrencies forms of money through YouTube, at that point I explored more about them, Btc, Ethereum, Ltc and a lot more and it is astonishing to think about them and live from them, no ifs, ands or buts they are the advanced future on a worldwide level.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I had no any idea about crypto currency.but my friend had invited me to join this platform so that i can earn money from the site with a large of knowledge..

Well I was introduced in crypto by a friend who also taught him how to buy a d se cryptocurrencies. I love crypto since inception and I do t think that my love for it will ever die. Crypto currencies are the future so we need to invest into them.

I get to know about cryptocurrecy through friend and then he guide me on how to learn more about it, since then I start using virtual currency and ask for guide any where I don't have knowledge about it. 

The first thing I learned about this platform was from one of my older brothers. He said that this platform is very trustworthy. They play for our work. Then I started working on that platform and started making money.I thank my brother very much because he gave me information on a believable platform.

The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies on TV. There it was said that some bad people were trying to do something illegal with the help of bitcoin and monero. It was a long time ago. But this was my first meeting, And only about 2 years ago I studied cryptocurrencies in more detail.

I also learned about cryptocurrencies from platforms such as Youtube, Facebook etc. The amount of knowledge you can find on such platforms is ridiculous. Cryptocurrency has come a long way. Nowadays it is advertised on almost all sites so it is hard to miss

I have heard about Crypto currency a few years ago but I never gave it much importance. When there are other physical currency why think about digital currency. It was only recently that I thought of studying about it much in detail.The first site I came about to learn about Crypto currency is 'Crypto talk'

it is my cousin who told me about the whole thing, about Crypto, Cryptotalk, and trading. i am very grateful for him introducing me to this.

My friend has heard about it on more than one site such as Facebook and YouTube, and I am the type who searches a lot in any new topic, so I searched on Google and started getting to know it little by little, then I started to learn the arts of trading and put it down as my goal Thank you

• +1 1

Digital currencies occupied my mind for a long time, so I thought and researched, but I thought it was a place to waste money, but after my friend tried to enter the world of trading in digital currencies, and reaped good profits, I changed my mind ..

I got to know them through the youtube videos that by the way there are not many Spanish-speaking channels that tell you how you work and how you can opt for it, and then I started to investigate on my own and do a lot of research. on the subject of electronic money and new technologies and cryptos

Hi friends,  all of you will be fine. Friends few weeks ago i know about the cryptotalkcurrency. My cousin told me about this site that have many benefits in terms of both earning and learning. I was excited to join this site.  I am soo happy because i am working here. 

I knew about it through a friend that has has benefited alot from the forum, he has benefited alot of knowledge in the forum and now he is into investment, he has been a guide to me in the forum and am happy he introduced me to this wonderful forum ,who introduced you to cryptotalk @Tesco

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right.  Crypto foam is great. I am working in crypto forum.  Virtual currencies are very valuable currencies.  You can gain good knowledge through research on this subject.  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I knew about it through a friend that has has benefited alot from the forum, he has benefited alot of knowledge in the forum and now he is into investment, he has been a guide to me in the forum and am happy he introduced me to this wonderful forum ,who introduced you to cryptotalk @Tesco

The day I knew about this forum was the blessed day of my life, a good friend of mine introduce me to this great forum, he is my mentor, my teacher, my courage and my supporter, I am happy to be in this forum to learn some skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, in future I want to invest, trade and minex with the help of cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

First of all I came to know about cryptocurrencies from my friends they were giving their views that cryptocurrency is very famous nowadays. And then I search it on Google and YouTube to check the vulnerabilities of these currencies and I came to know that these currencies are very efficient as virtual currencies and trading online.

Thank you for giving us an idea about this because I'm new here I didn't know before how to make money here because of your comments we can try

8 minutes ago, Tesco said:

The day I knew about this forum was the blessed day of my life, a good friend of mine introduce me to this great forum, he is my mentor, my teacher, my courage and my supporter, I am happy to be in this forum to learn some skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, in future I want to invest, trade and minex with the help of cryptotalk forum.

That nice idea, I also have the person that introduce me and am grateful, I will advice you don't to rush into investment, get plenty of knowledge first and experience before you do that, it involves knowledge because it has a lot of risk

I get to know about crypto currencies online and also through friends who give me courage and I thought it's could be difficult to me but I feel great and exited now being a member of the crypto talk platform 

I previously observed this digital money webpage from my companion's telephone and I just got inquisitive, I had to know all the more so I looked through online about cryptographic money and locales which gives us this virtual cash and after a careful considering I began to put and bring in cash in digital money

At first i get know about crypto-currencies from youtube video. That was bitcoin. In past,  i thought crypto-currency is only bitcoin. Now i have a clear idea about it fron cryptotalk. 

i got to know more and had better understanding about crypto currency through this platform many thank to cryptotalk