Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jassy1122

Did you sell or hold when BTC gone down.

When I bought BTC again in 2019 when the price was at $ 9,500, I said it could fall to even $ 1,000, in real terms to $ 5,000 I think.
So if I lose $ 8,000, I'm ready for it.
I will never touch this BTC.

So I'm calm today

On 12/16/2019 at 10:28 PM, Ilustration said:

Yes holding  and buying lot of coins is the best way to do if the price  is low. Because it is profitable when the price goes up just wait until it happen before you sell your coins. 

The price of your holding coins and bought coins are going to be double or tripled if the price of bitcoin will rise after or before this year ends. We just need to have some patience to earn huge amount of money, just wait and it will be worth it. 

Many people have many money in the banks. The people invested a part of my money in bitcoin in dec 2017. But these people think that the bitcoin price will goes to 100k $ so they still hold the bitcoin till it's  price go to 100k $

On 11/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

Personally I can say that I never sell my btc whether bitcoin crash or keep going down and down because I believe bitcoin will rise sooner or later.  It is my personal opinion.

Currently for Bitcoin i still hold it no matter about the price. If someday the price going zero i don't care, because i am all in for Bitcoin.

But when the market crash like now, i still trading some altcoin, that is will give me a profit and then that will growing my portfolio also.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Fabrick said:

I always hold my BTC when it's price gone down. Because I am not interested to sell BTC in lower price. Many times I have faced for a worry time now BTC going down that's time I also holding

It depends. If you a trader you will sell, and then buy at the lower price and gain profit. If you a holder, you will not get anything in the journey.

My advice is not to hold more than you can afford to lose. If you invest and can't sleep because you are losing money then you need to lower your position. Now if you went all in and feel bad with every downturn, I suggest you don't watch the price at all and hodl for a few years. Just don't care that much and you will start believing in yourself and Bitcoin once again. You invested because you believe in it. We all are. It can go down as this is the whales plan. Why do you think whales are bringing the price down? It is just because they want to accumulate more. 

Number one rule in investing is to grow a thick skin and don't be scared of volatility.

Price went back to 14k this summer while noone was expecting. People that bought dips in 2018 managed to sell with profit a year later. And now they are the same that are rebuying at 7k. This is the game with Bitcoin. If you get scared and sell everything this is when you lose.

Edited by BTC Future

8 minutes ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

When the price of Bitcoin goes down, I will never sell it and hold it because I will sell it when its price increases later.

i think it would be better to sell ti when the price of bitcoin is crashing because holding it will mean you will continuously lose money, just sell it and buy it again lower.

Why should I hold if bitcoin's price is down? I will sell it and then buy some more at the bottom. We need to follow the trend.

Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it.

if it go down then i prefer to hold it will not be the best time to sell it. the best time to sell it is when it's prices to go up. so that it will become easy way to earn more and more. 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:57 AM, Sahbana said:

If the price of bitcoin continues to fall it would be nice if we keep holding bitcoin, because if we sell it will definitely lose money. It's better to keep watching, and if prices continue to fall dramatically we better start buying bitcoin.

Just like everybody's strategy. Like why would you sell on a tine when the price is on downhill. Hold for as long as you can and wait for the right moment.

If BTC seems to be down and if you have some BTC in that amount then you hold on to them.Because after a few months you will see that BTC prices are going up.  In that case you can expect a lot of money by holding on.  So it is good to hold that I do not sell.

if it go down then i prefer to hold it will not be the best time to sell it. the best time to sell it is when it's prices to go up. so that it will become easy way to earn more and more. 

On 12/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, Ilustration said:

This is good suggestion and actually im doing this right now. Just be smart trader to gain more profit and just buy always on dip. 

yea i bought the dip on Thursday when bitcoin fail to 7100$ and now we see bitcoin rise to 7400 and from these little moves you can make so much money which is  better than just holding.

When bitcoin price go down then is started holding bitcoins.And also start buying bitcoin.This is the right decision to buy and hold btc when their price go down

On 11/21/2019 at 6:34 PM, jassy1122 said:

I need to find out what your buying and selling advice may be if BTC keeps to crash. Are you going to HODL or sell. I personally have lost money thus far. what is your trading strategy?

The best strategy for Bitcoin would be to hold and not care much about market fluctuations. Quite a lot of people will tell you to trade but with trading most people actually lose money. I'd advice to hold what you have unless you have inside information, which you probably won't find anywhere.

I hold BTC when the price down . I am waiting for right time and wait until the price will increase. Than I sell my BTC with a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2019 at 5:51 PM, David Warner said:

I usually sell then because there is chance then to reduce more value than then so I sold them then

If I sell bitcoin when the market reverses, I will lose confidence and will not buy when it goes down. This is what happens to me. Sometimes it is better to keep the bitcoin until the market rises again.

I better to hold it for a while because for the perfect time to sell a Bitcoin is when the price is high. I will hold it until the price goes up.

I will hold my btc if the price go down any time. i know that if the price may go down it will also go high very soon. in crypto the price go high or down any time.

Yes I like to sell bit coins when the price of bit coins goes up because if I earn bitcoin then I can get value from bit coins as the price goes down, I can earn my sales price as best I can and be self-sufficient.  I think there is no need to stock up.  Because it seems to be no need

I am buying BTC ... just hit the first target, and I have a few below as well. I believe anything below $7000 is a good buying zone, and below $6000 is great. We may go below, but I would be surprised if we go below $5000 (we may hit it though).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0