Upcoming competition - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

On 11/21/2019 at 8:33 AM, Migo said:

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

Any thing will be helpful 

Well, as my friend said, anyone who is a member here in the forum is all participant in that competition the only way to win is the number of post, the winner with the most sum of post during the competition got to win a 1 BTC in the previous competition. And is there another competition? Well, the admins, and moderators are the who can answer this question, but I hope there will be another competition with different rules to win.

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

The OP might be talking about the previously held Airdrop on YoBit, in which people did get some money.

If there is one we will all receive a notification, I don't think if we ever have one, it will be on the number posts because we are now limited to 30 posts daily, if there is one and I can participate, I'll go for it.

Now if this is true, i think admin should tell us advanced how to join to that upcoming competion. well i hope its fair and no cheating allowed. well good luck to all of us.

I think there's is no announcement yet about the next competition that can happen in this forum. Let's hope that it will happen in the early quarter next year.

maybe this will be difficult, but if there are conditions to increase account rank using the conditions "love" that we can or react, this will be a difficult competition, just like the competition to get merit on BitPointe.

Hi friend i would be another one interested in a competition just like you, bit i think that i don't see anything around at the moment. I am sure that if one should be announced i am sure most of us will know it in a way of another .

Never heard about the upcoming competitions,but im so excited if there are any,coz it will help this forum became more active.

After your post two campaign already done . now I think they will do a new campaign in the new year as the admin said we have good news for the new year in this forum and in exchange.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:41 PM, Akbor said:

After your post two campaign already done . now I think they will do a new campaign in the new year as the admin said we have good news for the new year in this forum and in exchange.

Yeah and I hope the next news will be more interesting for all the members of the forum  and the all users of the the Yobit exchange and I am also waiting for the next good news.

I think, if there is any competition, obviously it will be announced from admin panel in my view. Although some are interested to see this. 

On 11/21/2019 at 4:20 AM, Migo said:

There was one before and they announced the winners and how much they earned, I want to know if there is another one in the near future 

You can't know about the upcoming forum contest from us, and also we cannot predict about that's also moderators can't talk about that's but only admin will inform us

Right now there are no competitions or events from this forum, as usually only payment per post is there. Let's just wait, because if there is an event from this forum, there is certainly a notification to all users here.

If there would be any we would be informed. I also wonder about some new competition, that would be interesting to try to fight for the prize. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i hope this competition will be really good. and its more better if we wait for the admins or moderators to announce this competition so that we will know how to participate from it.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:59 AM, dimasorokin269 said:

I don't know some upcoming competition but I think it is good to have some competition for the longest post.

To create the longest post this is not the seriously contest, because everyone here are eligible to create the longest post that's you never see

I don't know about any upcoming competition in the forum.If there was one the admins would have been posted about it or give us notification.

Till now i don't have any idea for the upcoming competition whenever the new competition will take place you will get a notification about it and it will consists all rules for such competition. 

If there was a competition then a lot of bots would register on the website and that's the last thing the admins want. The site is already slow enough today, it is even having outages.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Up until now there is no announcement about the competition that you are stating. If the admins would like to held a competition it must give a notice to the members right now. BTW its a great idea if the admin decided to held a competition because that can be a motivation for some members to be more responsible in creating a good post for this forum. 

it is really not heard about competition in this forum till now.if you have any link or something reliable please check that and also you can share that to join or clarification from us