Upcoming competition - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

There are many competitions in the forum. Every period a new competition is announced, and you can find that there is a current competition. The moderators have installed a link at the top of the page through which you can participate in this competition. Log in to the link and see the terms of the competition

I have not seen any new invent than the one which is going on and the forum moderators  are paying to answer some simole questions about the forum and cryptocurrency. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1

There is a competition ongoing from previous week. It is called paid quiz for all forum members. It is happening in bounties section. One can see it at the top of the section with green background. That competition is really great. All we have to do is wait for their question and answer it as faster than anyone. Many users got prize amount within 5-20 dollars.i am trying too but my luck seems not good in this. Thus everyone can participate in that. Good luck.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

the cryptotalk has really step up the game as on competitions which are no being organised as there is now the quiz competition which is quite interesting and interactive. more ever i think the forum will still keep on growing and expanding and more will still come

• +3 2

Currently there is no competition because the officials are busy cleaning the forum at the beginning and collecting the most good number of members. After that, there can be competitions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The next competition may be about who publishes more on the forum, provided that he gets a condition that he obtains the largest number of positive evaluations.

• +2 1

I have not seen any competitions in the forum and this is the reason many members are miserly because there is no incentive to encourage them to interact.

• +1 1

Is there upcoming competition? I don't hear about that. I think if they have another competition all in here are can participate to it and same rule like in the previous competition. That's what i think mate

Upcoming contests mean that the work that is done at the various publicity editorial events is called the upcoming contest on their own show every day, it is basically everyone sitting in one seat.

I don't think there will be any competition in cryptotalk forum because that's not the mandate of the forum. There's nothing to compete about in this forum, just continue with your useful posts. 

On 21.11.2019 at 03:20, Migo said:

Daha önce bir tane vardı ve kazananları ve ne kadar kazandıklarını açıkladılar, yakın gelecekte bir tane daha var mı bilmek istiyorum 

if there is a competition, the founders will give us the necessary information and tell us the necessary conditions, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon

I would say that it would not be right to go to any competition in this forum without informing every member, and in case of competition, the authority should inform or give notice to all the members so that all the members can participate in the competition.

really , a competition about what and what should we prepare to take part in it? can you please provide a link for the last one you heard about so that we can have an idea what to do and what is it about, the most important thing is how a winner is chosen. thanks in advance

I expectation there is no another posting rivalry. This discussion will brimming with spam posts and points once more. At that point the mediators erased the majority of subjects that has been made before which is erased my past helpful post as well. So I expectation there is another thought in the event that they need to make an opposition once more.

I don't think their is any competition coming up if their is any I think we will have known by now. Especially in the quiz forum. It will be posted there for us to see. Well if there is any and we don't know please I would love it if you make a post and tag me So that I can prepare for it @Migo

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The administrators of the site have worked on setting up several competitions between members during this year, and this is a good thing that motivates them to make a greater effort, and the last competition I witnessed is asking questions about the rules of the forum.

Dear friend I have no idea upcoming new competition is coming in this forum. I think no one can answer this inquiry. Only forum admin can tall us. This forum cannot announcement any upcoming new competition. We just wait to see admin announcement.

There are a lot of contests that are published every period and you can see them by clicking on the links at the top of the forum page, there are good profits from these platforms and they depend on the speed in the correct answer.

• +2 1

The compitations are always amazing because there will be more users that will be active all the time in the forum. It will make them be able to earn a bit more than what they are earning right now.

When there is any competition, it will be officially announced in the forum, and I think that the last contest was from a short period of time and depends on who answers the first correct answer, who is the winner and has a certain profit

• +4 1

I believe that this is all very unexpected, and the administration does not disclose such information. Therefore, all information is very anonymous, even stories about updates, all this is unknown to anyone. But I think you can pick up some holiday numbers, for example, on the birthday of the forum and the stock exchange, as well as Christmas! All this will allow you to arrange cool promotions and contests for the project!

I hope at the end of getting paid talk for posting there must be the very big competition thats will be making for everyone forum member to be satisified.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think there have the big upcoming competition during the end of the year, and this must be very good competition that's everyone will be appreciated with it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The captivating and reputable competition known to me was topic contest purposely for celebration of cryptotalk 1 year anniversary, were so many good friends participate and win remarkable prizes. As well the ongoing Quiz taking place in the forum now it's alluring and interesting enough for gaining experience donating motivational gifts and prizes 

• +2 1

At first, I did not hear about the competitions that take place in the forum, but some time ago I found many contests, most of which depend on your activity, work and mining that you do

Or it depends on the rank you got within the forum

And there was an airdrop of a new currency based on creating new posts within the forum in addition to sharing a video on some social media programs