Exchanges without KYC - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

Actually, some exchange platform requires KYC to verify the identity of the customer. It's a hard process and teases everyone to verify your account through KYC. Many crypto traders do not like it and want to get registered with KYC. For this, you can easily go with Yobit as does not requires you to go with KYC. It is very easy to get registered on Yobit as it is highly secure and offers a lot of events like Investbox and DIce. Yopny and Yobump is someting where you are allowed to try your luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Exchanges that are striving to comply with the law are seriously applying Know Your Customer (KYC) rules. However, there is no obligation for customers to trade on an exchange that implements KYC. Some exchanges do not require the KYC procedure, although they operate legally. Since such exchanges do not reside in a particular country, they may be more flexible with regard to legal frameworks.

Trading on an exchange that does not require KYC is not just the kind of transaction that tax evaders or criminals can do. Individuals who care about the privacy of their personal data generally prefer these exchanges. As far as I know, the exchanges that do not want KYC are as follows:

• Nominex
  • Bybit
  • Bitmax
  • Kucoin
  • Yobit
  • +1 1

KYC is used by exchange platform to verify the identity to get the registration. KYC  is a difficult process that has push many users feel tired. Yobit is a legit and offers their users to get verified without any KYC. Yobit is easy to use and offers a great maintenance for the crypto traders.

• +1 1

There are a lot of exchanges that doesn't require KYC for you to be able to use the whole features of the exchange. Just like the Yobit exchange. You could use all of its features even thought it doesn't require you to do KYC.

Users from most parts of the world can use ByBit without KYC verification, the platform provides an elegant user interface that is available 24/7 and in different languages.

You say right my friend there are many peoples who don't like KYC I myself don't like KYC . Because KYC get your private information . I like youbit exchange for trading because it don't get your private information.

And privacy is all thing for us .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many of peoples wolud not like KYC.The KYC is required to exchange the platform site.Five years ago the KYC verification was not recommended, that's why cryptocurrency were been hacked.

My dear friend. If you talk about exchange then don’t want any other website you can use yobit. Because this is very profitable website for exchange. You can use this.

assume youbit is most excellent for crypto trading anywhere no prerequisite any KYC means to stat trading which plus simple to management and assure I don't be acquainted with why your helper is not engrossed in youbit.  You must perform certain exploration on google from at hand you get a hold talk like youbit.

There are many different exchanges are without KYC. I think it is fake and scammers.  Exchange are secured if it is registered with KYC. It's security is high. I only use KYC registered exchange. 

• +1 1

I think your friend don't like kyc. There are many exchanges site for many of these exchanges sites required kyc for exchanges. People easily use it with out any afraid because it give security to their investment. I only like yobit. I think he should try to use yobit,hotbit. When he use yobit his interest will be build after using it. 

there is nothing bad to do kyc if you do not want to work on the yobit you can go for binance which is the good exchange and your friends will be satisfied with that one too and you can use basic features of that exchange without any kyc.

To operate anywhere the kyc is not necessary, the detail is when they withdraw that if they ask to pass the kyc, I only know hobbit that does not ask to do the kyc

It is not an better option to choose exchanges that have no KYC. Your security will be lower then using exchanges with KYC۔ We know that Yobit is the leading one exchanges with Kyc to protect your data.

I don't know Why your friend was not interested in Yobit at that Time But Currently Yobit is the best exchanger with its wonderful features and easy transactions.It is a legit site and highly safe and secure.So l would recommend Yobit whenever asked about a good exchanger.

Basically kyc demand is for authentication and privacy policy but majority of the people do not like kyc.i also do not like this. i will suggest your friend to try binance and yobit these are the best exchange sites available which do not require kyc.

KYC is important at different places or not important in some places.  KYC is important for the banks as they have to required the data of their customers or clients for saving their accounts or strong security on the other hand I think it is not important in the exchanges because some exchangers are already secured.  I most prefer the yobit for it's high security and fast transactions. 

KYC is important at different places or not important in some places.  KYC is important for the banks as they have to required the data of their customers or clients for saving their accounts or strong security on the other hand I think it is not important in the exchanges because some exchangers are already secured.  I most prefer the yobit for it's high security and fast transactions. 

Yes I lnow KYC Website Exchanger Site but

If you want to exchange any of your currency, it is not necessary that you use KYC, then there are many other exchange sites such as Binance Bitcoins Perfect Money.  

• +5 1

Many exchanges takes the excuse of having KYC just because they are centralized. But you can see that is not the case, yobit is centralized and yet they do not have KYC.

1139406246_Screenshot_2020-12-24YoBitExchangeReviewYoBitfeesYoBitTradeIsYobitSafetoUse.png.efb15211174916911b1f6cf29452d004.png

On 11/26/2019 at 7:54 PM, Akbor said:

I want to prefer you hotbit exchange. here you don't need to do kyc. you also can prefer your friend crex24 exchange. I have used this two exchanges personally . On those exchange 1000 usd will be the good amount to invest.

Yes you are right my dear friend

Yobit is the Best platform where your currency are safe and secure... Here yobit not need any kyc for the trading and withdraw... I suggest all of members prefer this platform for the trading and other many things...

On 11/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, cryptosix said:

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

You didn't explain how this investment will be made. From wire transfer, bank debit card, paypal or other way. Most exchanges ask for KYC and they may not accept some countries. You can try some centralized exchanges but also some p2p.

• +2 1

There are many popular exchanges that do not need to activate KYS, such as Binance and Kucoin. I don't think this is a problem. There are platforms that need KYS activation, such as Bitmart 

• +3 1

There are many exchanges that are good for trading as well as investing. However, many exchanges require kyc to register there. I recommend binance, Luno, coinbase. If your friend needs a secure KYC free exchange it is yobit, at yobit there is no verification of any personal data.

In my opinion in comparison of KYC and Yobit will be best because it provides good facilities in exchange and also it is easy to use .

There are many different exchanges without KYC.  I think it’s fake and scammers.  The exchange is secured by registering with KYC.  It is more than security.  You can benefit a lot by working here.