First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I do agree with your post here and was up and running on yobit in absolutely no time, unlike most other exchanges where it seems like there is endless amounts of paper work just to get an account. The yobit interface seems simple and is easy to navigate as well so I had no issues adjusting to yobit exchange and it has been a pleasant experience.

• +1 1

The Yobit exchange may not be a good option for a day trader because it does not have a large volume, but you can invest in other things like Investbox, ICO and even arbitration

The investbox has really many plans to put your money in it, and there are some good coins too like it pays you in btc investment too which is the best thing of it according to me.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

yobit.net is excellent..I have a good opinion of the Exchange ,, fast deposits and withdrawals ....😊

On 6/13/2020 at 11:51 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yobit exchange is really good too exchange in world . Yobit exchange is very user-friendly and all major coins are listed . My experience in this exchange also very good . 

Excellent the best exchange Yobit.net Buy and sell cryptos, Fast deposits and withdrawals, invest in cryptos and much more ...😉

On 10/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, Mustafacicek said:

YObit has been ona huge publicity attack recently. They have promotions everywhere. Tries to attract inverstors, offers attractive offers. YObit's site YObit.net is a very useful site and has a nice interface. There is a live chat section on the site. If you are also curious, you can visit the site.

Yobit.net very Excelent exchange giving some good features for make profit investbox feature my favorite in yobit investbox very good profitability .... more variety of crypto pairs for interchange.😉

There's this thing in Yobit called Invest Box. You could invest on cryptocurrencies that are available on their investbox and you could withdraw your investment anytime and the is the best thing that I wanted on it. Because you aren't really that risking because you could withdraw anytime.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, Yobit is an exchange platform that I have been using for more than a year, I have not had a problem with deposits or withdrawals, now I am getting to know better its sections such as the investbox, which seems to me a way to multiply your tokens and obtain a good return, also of its variety of currencies and especially the fiat currency USD so yobit is a platform to carry out exchanges and investments safely and it is very easy to navigate with a good design. I will continue to learn more about its multiple functionalities that it has to get the best result from the page.

• +3 1

My first experience on the yobit exchange, lots of free coins that all members can participate in. Yobit has lots of investment features, such as investment box and also playing dice. But I am more interested in trading on yobit, because trading can provide maximum profit. To be sure, using yobit is very safe.

• +2 1

My first experience is little bad in yobit. As i am new in crypto world, working for just few months. 

I earned some satoshis from this cryptotalk platform. That time i didn't know any thing that, how to trade. I selected a wrong pair for trading and i got lost my satoshis. 

So, first experience is in lose. But now i am learning and working properly. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't worry about yobit that this exchange is good or not.  It's totally secure and it's all features are good.

You should join the investbox of yobit and get the profit on daily basis. Before joining the investbox first read it's instructions. If you face some problems then contact to support and they will solve your problem. 

Yobit is a very good exchange for newbies, because it has very comfortable interface and friendly community, but there are a lot of dead trading pairs, so inexperienced people should be careful, because they can lose their money on pairs where there is no liquidity and low trading volume 

My experience with Yobit is very good, it's a really reliable and secure exchange site. It is good for everyone. You can convert any currency to another currency easily.

When i was using Yobitb for the first time to trade so i was so confused that how to trade my coins and how to take start and was confused to do not loss my currnecy, but i did it with no loss.

My first experience with Yobit exchange was certainly remarkable, it wasn't long ago indeed when I used the exchange to trade a part of the DLRS tokens I received in Yobit's latest airdrop. I was actually astonished by how simple is to trade in Yobit due to its amazingly user-friendly platform, especially because I was used to trade in Binance, whose platform is saturated and sometimes confusing. Definitely, will keep using Yobit for a while. 

Its really helpful topics.I say,Yobit platform is one of the pleasant structures and it's miles dependable and includes plenty of functions and alternatives for take benefit of this platform, similarly to doing shopping for and promoting you can make investments within the investment fund and reap extremely good income from it because it gives free coins within the platform that may be saved.thank you so much

I have some experience in yobit, but if I like writing I actually do it for some companies or blogs. But I used yobit exchange the first time before the DLRS airdrops and it was quite fast and I instituted the platform even for a beginner like me of course I look for the best platform and for now yobit is ahead.

Yeah invest box is really good and you can receive your profit daily and withdraw it. I didn't use invest box yet but i used other sections in yobit exchange but most of the time i use this sections Trading section its like other exchanges but its easier to work with and section for referring others and pony section and cryptotalk.

when first time i have used yobit to exchange my currency i wass totally confuse because i could not understand the yobit exchange. but now i am expert on yobit because now i have understand it easily

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I use yobit when I gain 1700 free dollar and now I get it on yobit exchange. Its a great platform which one is better then other exchanger sites. Its very low costs fee also. So my experience is very great full with this platform.

I registered on yobit, after I did I have to link my cryptotalk account with yobit, although it was later simple but being new member made it difficult for me, and it took me over 1 hour before I could able to complete it. Although, I was able to do it and I saw it as fun. 

My first experience in Yobit is very interesting, when i was create account its make me feed up, because i can nor proper knowledge about yobit ,but now its very simple for me.