Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

The forum is for advice on learning, expressing opinions, sharing knowledge and experiences, for those who feel intelligent and understand crypto, please share with others.  Moreover, this forum has only been established for several months, so improvements are needed in all areas.

Hiring crypto writers will prevent newbies to have opportunity to also learn and earn, We should not blame newbies, they are not spammers they are just ignorant from the idea but this is exactly the purpose of the campaign, to introduce crypto currency to those still not educated on the idea.

• +1 1

It is better for the forum to remain open for new people who want to join it, because writing posts and commenting takes time until a person has even a simple experience.

Forum moderators tackled this issue by tracking down posts and removing duplicate and fraudulent posts from them.

• +3 1

Becoming a good writer is not easy and not fast because as a beginner one need to learn from others and try to make post that are well organized which is useful, meaningful and important to others members of the forum and we should try to acquire knowledge and experience in other to become a good writer with a grate writing skills b

I think it is better for the forum to remain open to all people because a person’s culture differs from one person to another and I think that if they appoint writers, this will contribute somewhat to frustrating many new visitors because this will limit their opportunities to participate and prevent them from learning. So here we are, for example, Were we know all this information when we were beginners? Did we know writing? Of course not, but this has evolved over time and our writing and communication skills have improved .. so it is okay for this forum to stay open

• +2 1

There is no need for hiring special kind of writer we are a member of crypto talk nd this crypto talk pay us for what our post if they hire specific wriiter then how can they pay then how can we earn our money we should work hard nd do our post to get some handsome amount of money we should fully focused on our goals our the topic we are discussing or going to discuss 

I think there are just less number of peoples who have no idea about the forum rules and just writing post as a spam.If everyone here is writing about good quality and proper subject, then it is not necessary. It could make our forum more sofisticated and we could get rid from spammers.

I think that the moderators set the first 100 posts as a kind of test for new members, where whoever passes them wants to continue and you may know the forum rules well before starting to work for him, so I would not prefer to make things more complicated.

If we doing our best,I don't think it's necessary to hiring crypto writers.Just we need to focus on our jobs and keep working consistently.This is the place for sharing knowledge and informations where the newbies can learn many things from senior members

I do not agree with this point of view because if you join this forum so you must be do this work as yourself and do not hire the cryptotalk writer.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. Indeed, there are many neglected members who write anything with a view to obtaining money only and these should be disposed of by reviewing comments and reporting by other members, this method is more feasible in my opinion

• +4 1

hello my friend . I don't think that there are many peoples who are not writing post seriously . So everyone should write about the important things. And i  am also  think for the spammers get ban here . this is the justice and This is a forum-specific policy and we don't know what they think. Good luck for all

I think it is a good idea to hire writers who have good content, so that everyone will try to become a great writer and showing everyone's creativity, and all members do their research, so we get rid of posts and comments that do not contain any value and interest and the forum becomes clean from spammers.

• +2 1

Actually this forum is an open and forum free to discuss opinions and of course according to topic. as long as it has entered the topic line and not off topic, the admin will definitely count it. so it's not because your judgment is a friend, for you it might be bad, but if they make a post that is on the topic, then the admin will definitely count it. take it easy, the admin and moderator already have their own categories and ratings based on rules to judge which posts are worth getting paid and which are not. You should also know that about the forum.

Very nice suggestion it will make valid post for forum and the writer will make us understand what the topic is .it would become good lecture(in term) for all members and they will easily discuss the topic...

I do not think it is a good and convenient idea for this forum, because the supervisors of this forum are smart and have found solutions for random mail writers as we find many unpaid posts because they are not useful

• +1 1

I do not think it is a good idea, as it will make joining the forum more complicated, which will reduce its popularity, it is natural that the quality of posts will be low in the beginning, but as our journey in the forum continues, our ability to write and publish useful and distinctive topics will increase.

I do not think like hiring the crypto writers to generates topics on this forum is the best way to encourage members to create constructive topics. If users are creating low quality posts, moderators are actively removing them. We have "Report post" option. Even members are allowed to complain against spam posts.

Not all members have good experience, there are new members who give their full energy to learn. We must give them a chance and also we must not forget that we were all at the beginning not knowing much about how to work.

You are talking about to give the rank to the people with the help of the content they create not with the number of content in or replies they have

On 12/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

there will be problems for beginners. As a result, they will not want to work and will leave the cryptotalk forum. As a result, the number of forum members will decrease.

I prefer to keep publishing open to give everyone an opportunity to share their opinions and ideas, but censorship must be tightened on publishing, and when we see violating posts, the moderators must be informed so that this forum remains free of spam and useless posts.

I think that it should remain open so that we can get the benefit from everyone, but anyone who publishes posts that are useless should be banned. I believe that we can help the supervisors by reporting any bad post

• +2 1

I do not agree with you because I think everyone here has the right to write whatever he /she want or ask for, so it's not much good idea tl hiring certain people to write, and by this way people cannot feel free to ask whatever they want.

• +1 1
  • +3 1